EPISODE VI - SS'ing 7 Day Challenge

Evening all, just back from work.

Man it's been one of those days! Very stressful and busy. Glad I'm home but also glad of the overtime.

Can't wait till the new girl starts next week!

Last night I had a chicken caesar salad, a G&T and almost a full bottle of wine.

Today, back on track - no problem! Still got a pack to go and a ton of water, but I'll get through it!

Just thought I would show you what I have been baking tonight, been teasing Sarah (Westiegirl) with them:-

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

One is fruit scone rounds cut into sections and the other is victoria sponge with jam & buttercream...

Sorry for being cruel...

Love

Keeps you away from them carbs though.... don't know what it will do to your bowels though!!! Cake would taste better, but that taste will have to come when we are at goal!!

Love

I love it too. I was baking things every day a few weeks ago but haven't made anything for about a week. People at work have started asking for ginger biscuits now the tin is empty!

Butter biscuits sound good, I might pester you for the recipe sometime!

Well I haven't had too bad a day today. It was my first day back and my stomach was rumbling like crazy.. Had a few compliments that I had kept the weight off and I looked slim (doubt those comments) but nevermind... I had a bar in work, (bad bowels later), tetra and just had a soup... only had about 2.5litres of water though so will have to up that tomorrow. Just paid most of the bills and have about £3.50 to my name, nevermind... K fairy hasn't visited yet, so I hope she does tomorrow, although I am sure my breath smells...(got some listerine strips!!)..

Hope everyone has had a good day, and enjoys my photo's above...

Love

Morning, well the K fairy still hasn't visited and getting a bit miffed off with her unless I am in ketosis and just feeling hungry! Doesn't help that George was awake quite a bit last nite so I have lack of sleep!! So tired!!

How are you all doing this morning?

Love

Back