• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

eppilitical exercise machine??????

hi every1, my oh bought me a eppilitical strider machine thing for xmas ita a cross netween a exercise bike and a stepper thing u cycle with ur feet and move ur arms standing up, anyway does anyone know if this will help me with my weight loss if i have it on the lowest setting and do about 20mins plus a day xxx

thanks in advance for replies xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I used to have an eliptical trainer too and think that it deffo helped me & my OH. I usually did 20 or 30 mins after work most nights and my OH would do the same while I was getting our tea ready. I would recommend that you gradually build up the time & resistance till you reach a level where your heart rate rises but you're not too cream crackered to even stand up. A gentle glow on the skin & increased breathing rate 3 or 4 times a week will be better for long-term interest than going full pelt once a week until you have a torrent running down your back and can't hold a conversation.

It's an elliptical trainer, not eppilitical!

Good luck with it - I'm still meaning to get on the one sitting in our conservatory!!