eppilitical exercise machine??????

corrina

hi every1, my oh bought me a eppilitical strider machine thing for xmas ita a cross netween a exercise bike and a stepper thing u cycle with ur feet and move ur arms standing up, anyway does anyone know if this will help me with my weight loss if i have it on the lowest setting and do about 20mins plus a day xxx

thanks in advance for replies xxx

I agree, anything that raises your heart rate burns fat and calories so it will definitely help you.

thanks for ur replies, im hoping it will help me but then some people say it will make muscle which is heavier that fat so im just soooooo confused xxx

I used to have an eliptical trainer too and think that it deffo helped me & my OH. I usually did 20 or 30 mins after work most nights and my OH would do the same while I was getting our tea ready. I would recommend that you gradually build up the time & resistance till you reach a level where your heart rate rises but you're not too cream crackered to even stand up. A gentle glow on the skin & increased breathing rate 3 or 4 times a week will be better for long-term interest than going full pelt once a week until you have a torrent running down your back and can't hold a conversation.

It's an elliptical trainer, not eppilitical!

Good luck with it - I'm still meaning to get on the one sitting in our conservatory!!

Yeah a friend of mine, fitness guy, told me that it has lots of the benefits of the treadmill, but none of the jarring and hurting of the knees and joints. Yay!!

Back