Epsom Salts Aid Weight Loss

Well it arrived and I've used it loads... Love it :) would recommend it to anyone, just don't fall asleep :) how are people finding it?

This sounds great.

Watch that iPad I dropped iPhone in yesterday and bizarrely it was exactly a year earlier i dropped previous iPhone down the loo.

Might have to look into this x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I heard it is good too, whats more milk of magnesia, also a laxative is great for oily skin as a face pack, conditioner! try it! It's fab!

JannyH said:
I heard it is good too, whats more milk of magnesia, also a laxative is great for oily skin as a face pack, conditioner! try it! It's fab!

Isn't it really runny!!! Xx

This sounds great.

Watch that iPad I dropped iPhone in yesterday and bizarrely it was exactly a year earlier i dropped previous iPhone down the loo.

Might have to look into this x

DOH! Insurance call today :)

Lol Katie! Celebrating the annual technology trashing. Maybe next year upgrade to a swimming pool and a laptop?

DollyBeth said:
Lol Katie! Celebrating the annual technology trashing. Maybe next year upgrade to a swimming pool and a laptop?

Hubby thinks I'm doing it on purpose to get latest iPhone which I'm not but that's a good coincidence haha. Had to have a new blackberry torch delivered today too cos I broke works phone this week too hahaha xx

KatieNicholson said:
Hubby thinks I'm doing it on purpose to get latest iPhone which I'm not but that's a good coincidence haha. Had to have a new blackberry torch delivered today too cos I broke works phone this week too hahaha xx

Did you get the 5? I'm a big apple fan, have an iPhone 4S, ipad2, MacBook Pro and a iMac lol love them to bits :)

Yeah got the 5 and ipad2 and getting iPad 3 in dec for works purposes to go with the laptop they gave me too. Can't see me ever having anything non apple now really. That blackberry torch work make us have is horrific and it doesn't type fast enough for me lol xx

Back