Erm's Photo Diary

ermintrude said:
Heh heh well, its at least 1 tbsp :eek:

V*g*m*te, wash your mouth out!!! :eek:

Yeah Im getting a bit bored of sticks, oooh yes might try the mung bean wrap, great idea, ommmm... shredded chicken in that spice mix... with a smidgen of Total 2% yoghurt and a bit of salad... or mango salsa... ooooooooh that's next Saturday sorted!!! :)

LOL!

Can't wait to see your pics of the wraps!

Sunday 15th - Green
Breakfast: Coffee and toast (3/4 HEXA, 1 HEXB, 2 syns)
Lunch: WW wrap stuffed with salad & cheese with mixed veggies, 5 syns for wrap, 2/3 HEXA for cheese.
Tea: Spicy root & lentil casserole - Free
Snacks: Apple; Blackberries in coconut Muller light; 4 Finn crisp with 3 Laughing Cow Light (1 HEXB for Finn crisps & rest of HEXAs for laughing cow; 1 Muller cheesecake (1 syn)

6044869209_f52d45dbd3_o.jpg

Monday 16th - Green
Breakfast: Coffee, box of pineapple in Muller cheesecake (1 HEXA, 1 syn). (Pineapple and Muller cheesecake do NOT mix :jelous: )
Lunch: Leftover spicy casserole - Free
Tea: Nibblypig :) Was in on my own so no point cooking anything special, so had hummus and carrots, pickles, salad, Finn Crisp with Laughing Cow. 3/4 HEXB, 3/4 HEXA
Snacks: Apple; Greengages; satsumas; Quorn slices; pickles; Bovril.

6049333486_b233123752_o.jpg

6049333560_0828ccb0ee_o.jpg

Wooo wooo wooooooooo!!!!!

S63.jpg

*AND* I am BELOW THE BIG 2-3!!!!! By half a pound, but hey... :D

:bliss:

In fact when I was typing the weight in on the SW box it said "this means you have PUT ON 7 1/2 pounds, is this right?" I was WTF?!?!?! :eek: I'm so used to the 2-3 now, wooo hoooo I love rollovers! (I'd like one tonight as well please! :D )

I told the b/f this morning and he just went 'well done' as usual in a really not-interested voice - so I said to him 'you do realise that's over a third of your entire body weight?' which visibly knocked him off course a bit, he faltered you could see his brain buzzing round and he sort of went a surprised ooh yeah :cool: Unhelpful ******* :sigh:

Next targets:
Obviously the 5 stone award
Then to reach the max I've ever lost (6 stone)
Then to get below what i was last time I left
Then we are into unchartered territory... :eek:

Well done ! you're doing so well and your food always looks amazing :D
men eh? Mines as bad sweetie they are all the same. I say I lost ie 1lb this week. He'll say 'I am not trying and lost 2lb' then wonders why I'm close to slapping him round the chops :8855:

And here's yesterday's food diary for how I got here :)

Tuesday 17th - Green
Breakfast: Coffee and toast (1 HEXA, 1HEXB, 2 syns)
Lunch: Mung bean wrap! Stuffed with my usual salad cheese, mixed veggies. Om nom! I was a bit of a farce making it but hey, saved 5 syns! :) 1 HEXA, 0.5 HEXB for extra cheese
Tea: Indian Winter soup - 1 syn for a twitch of oil, but tbh that could be less than the other half of my HEXB so Free.
Snacks: Apple, Greengages, Muller cheesecake (1 syn). Im getting sick of Muller cheesecakes :confused: but gotta use the box up.

Sooo only 3 syns for the day! Mung beans rock! :D

6049747632_fcca2bcebb_o.jpg

This soup tasted of naff all when it was done :( I already used double the quantities of all spices etc as I find most recipes cater for people with delicate tastebuds or summat :confused: But at the end it was *bland*, so I chucked in the juice of a whole lime, a tbsp of harissa and a tsp sea salt and Bingo! Lush! :) And lots of leftovers! :

6050694952_8fc45d277c_o.jpg

Well done Erm, that's so fabulous!!! Makes such a difference eating good food, you focus so much on that, that one day you'll look up and be at target! Best of luck on your next milestones!

I STS this week with my 1st just 1lb away! Aaarrrggghhhh!

P.S. Delicious looking food! Mung beans do rock! :D

Well done Erm, that's so fabulous!!! Makes such a difference eating good food, you focus so much on that, that one day you'll look up and be at target! best of luck on your next milestones!

I STS this week with my 1st just 1lb away! Aaarrrggghhhh!

Agggghhh dammit! :( Well at least it's pretty much guaranteed for next week! :)

Im gonna be on a slow one the next 2 weeks I think as its nearly time of the month which is alwasy a half pounder, if that, plus Im going to a wedding Saturday and a week's holiday the week after that :eek: Mmmm my next award is going to be quite some time away!

I hope so! Periods never affect my WIs but ovulating does I think, not so sure though lol.

Oooooh enjoy your holiday and the wedding! You've lost on holiday before so I'm sure you know what to do, also a wedding only covers one meal. If you stay focused I'm sure you'll come back with a loss. Where are you off to?

I hope so! Periods never affect my WIs but ovulating does I think, not so sure though lol.

Oooooh enjoy your holiday and the wedding! You've lost on holiday before so I'm sure you know what to do, also a wedding only covers one meal. If you stay focused I'm sure you'll come back with a loss. Where are you off to?

Only to Bedford but we're booked into a hotel for the night Wedding is at 12 so a big gap before the night-time bit. I havent seen this person in over 3 years, we're not very close and I dont know ANYONE else at the wedding, the only other friend who was going has pulled out :( So Im not keen on going anyway really but can't cancel now. Its not too far and we're doing train then taxi to the wedding, so I think we might do the wedding and reception but skip the afternoon thing and go for a wander, taking a healthy picnic with us (salad, hummus, fruit, maybe mung bean wrap etc), then its just handling the wedding buffet, so Im counting that as my usual Saturday Sesh :D Although Ill avoid the cakes / pastries etc etc (or at least try to providing there's edible stuff there). Maybe *two* packed lunches are in order :confused:

Wednesday 17th - Extra Easy
Breakfast: Coffee and toast (1 HEXA, 1 HEXB, 2 syns)
Lunch: Mung bean wrap stuffed with salad & cheese with mixed veggies. 8 syns for cheese, 0.5 syns for sweetfire beetroot.
Tea: Harrissa chicken with roasted turnip and mixed veg. 0.5 syns for harrissa.
Snacks: Greengages, apple, satsumas, raspberries, 300g Total 2 % yoghurt (1 syn) with 1tbsp honey (2.5 syns)

Wasn't really meant to be EE but by the time I weighed the chicken and found it enormous I'd used up the cheese and couldn't have it as a B choice on red, so I just synned the cheese. There was only a couple of syns difference and I was eating already so sod it :)

I made the wraps all in one go and stored them in the fridge separated by cling film but they were quite tough and split when I got them out. This is the filling:

6055834350_9513204387_o.jpg

Very easy tea as got to use stuff up now before we go away. Very simple but I LOVE harissa chicken:

6055834520_f081ffb857_o.jpg

Wasn't really meant to be EE but by the time I weighed the chicken and found it enormous I'd used up the cheese and couldn't have it as a B choice on red, so I just synned the cheese. There was only a couple of syns difference and I was eating already so sod it :)

Ahahahahahaha love that! Sometimes figuring out HEs and syns is like a calculus exam. By the time the food is in your tummy, it's not going to know whether it was an HE or a syn or whatever!

Harissa chicken is the BEST isn't it? Thank you so much for introducing me to it! I saw you mentioned making it from scratch, I think I'll try it out as well and I can smear it all over a whole spatchcocked chicken to roast OMG YUM :eek: my local butcher makes up skinned whole chickens to order so I'm not going to waste the harissa by taking off the skin!
I saw that you syn your harissa, checked syns online and it's freeeeeeeeee!! You're only saving 0.5 but still lol!

For the mung bean wraps I just put the batter in the fridge (in one of those tall plastic smoothie jugs) and cooked a bit everytime I needed it. That way each wrap was nice and fresh, not 100% sure but I think I read that the cooked wraps start to stiffen after a few days in the fridge. The batter kept really well too, the last wrap I made was just as delicious as the first.

Ahahahahahaha love that! Sometimes figuring out HEs and syns is like a calculus exam. By the time the food is in your tummy, it's not going to know whether it was an HE or a syn or whatever!

Harissa chicken is the BEST isn't it? Thank you so much for introducing me to it! I saw you mentioned making it from scratch, I think I'll try it out as well and I can smear it all over a whole spatchcocked chicken to roast OMG YUM :eek: my local butcher makes up skinned whole chickens to order so I'm not going to waste the harissa by taking off the skin!
I saw that you syn your harissa, checked syns online and it's freeeeeeeeee!! You're only saving 0.5 but still lol!

For the mung bean wraps I just put the batter in the fridge (in one of those tall plastic smoothie jugs) and cooked a bit everytime I needed it. That way each wrap was nice and fresh, not 100% sure but I think I read that the cooked wraps start to stiffen after a few days in the fridge. The batter kept really well too, the last wrap I made was just as delicious as the first.

Ooooh is it free?! :eek: :) I couldnt find it online so I sent it through the calculator, oooooh *happy dance* :)

Ah thanks for that and for the batter thing :) Yeah they dont stay too good packed in the fridge even though the recipe says they do.

Thursday 18th - Green
Breakfast: Coffee and toast (1 HEXA, 1 HEXB, 2 syns)
Lunch: Mung bean wrap stuffed with salad & cheese with mixed veggies and Quorn slices. 1 HEXA for cheese.
Tea: Squash, chicken & bulgur wheat one-pot 1 HEXB & 4.5 syns for chicken, 1 syn for harissa & chipotle paste.
Snacks: Apples, pear, Quorn slices.

6058773526_85315af4fd_o.jpg

6058225651_d6deac759d_o.jpg

Back