Erm's Photo Diary

Ah its probably just my oven tbh, its a bit of a dethtrap :D It was OK, I made 4 so we couldve had two each but I was full and it wasn't amazing, would deffo be better with cheese in :) So the b/f had the leftovers for lunch.

Im making Rick Stein's chicken kebab again for tea, yum yum! :) No mango salsa today tho - cos I forgot to buy any, uh, mango... :eek: :D And Im too lazy to wak to the end of the road :eek:

Gonna try these celeriac chips instead :)

LOL! I must try that kebab. I've never really been attracted to anything on a stick... But will try it anyway because I've surprised myself a few times by loving things I was sure I'd hate, e.g. Runner beans!

Enjoy cooking! I'm making salmon for dinner :D

I am, at this very moment, tucking into your turkish bulgar wheat salad! Gorgeous. I mean, Feta?? How long have I been doing this plan and never bought feta cheese once?? Years and years. It is now going on my regular shopping list. Another thank you to you for this lovely recipe. Oh and I found some chipotle dried chillis in tesco which i have bought and will chop one up and use that in the bean thing. xxx

LOL! I must try that kebab. I've never really been attracted to anything on a stick... But will try it anyway because I've surprised myself a few times by loving things I was sure I'd hate, e.g. Runner beans!

Enjoy cooking! I'm making salmon for dinner :D

You don't have to put it on a stick :D You could just rub the spice mix on it and grill/bake like normal chicken. Just makes it feel a little different to boring old chicken :) (Plus Im more likely to eat the extra veggies if they're on the stick too :D )

I am, at this very moment, tucking into your turkish bulgar wheat salad! Gorgeous. I mean, Feta?? How long have I been doing this plan and never bought feta cheese once?? Years and years. It is now going on my regular shopping list. Another thank you to you for this lovely recipe. Oh and I found some chipotle dried chillis in tesco which i have bought and will chop one up and use that in the bean thing. xxx

Oh I lurrrrrrve Feta! :drool: And you get so MUCH for a HEX, especially low fat! the Tesco Greek salad light version is really not bad for a low fat one! :)

Saturday 06th - Red
Breakfast: Coffee and toast (1 HEXA, 1 HEXB, 2 syns)
Lunch: WW Wrap stuffed with salad and cheese (1HEXA for cheese, 5 syns for wrap), plus mixed veg and sweetfire beetroot (1.5 syns).
Tea: Spanish kebab with celeriac chips, salad and yoghurt cooling dip. 1 syn for oil in kebab marinade.

These chips were fantastic!!! I made them just the same as SW chips, but they're SUPERFREE!!!!! :eek: Celereiac is superfree (and speedy) and it has just a fantastic texture for chips!!! Lovely and waxy. I didnt think I was gonna like them when I started because chopping it up it *stunk* of celery (which I loathe) but once it was cooked it was great! There was a wee hint of celery in the background but not a bad taste and it had a sort of sweetness very similar to that in sweet potato. I did it in Schwartz piri piri which may have blocked any celery taste but I almost always do this with sweet potatoes anyway. I think I have found my new chip! :)
Snacks: Pear, greengages. And - I DIDN'T DRINK ANY WINE! I have STUCK TO PLAN!!!! WOO HOO!!! :angel09:

Chips!!!:

6017448083_a2565bb0fb_o.jpg

Chippie chips!!!

6017448321_78b16dc347_o.jpg

Kebab & chips!

6017448217_617130bce4_o.jpg

Did I say I like chips? :D

6017448437_49bdfa566d_o.jpg

(And kebab! Nom.)

6017448561_480fb99b53_o.jpg

Lol me too! Celeriac in my virtual shopping bag! *licks screen*

You get 28g normal halloumi or 42g reduced fat for one HEXB on Green only. Not a HEX on Red and not a HEXA. (But I have been known to tweak a little ;) :D )

Sunday 07th - Red
Breakfast: Coffee and toast (1 HEXA, 1 HEXB, 2 syns)
Lunch:WW wrap stuffed with salad & cheese, mixed veggies & sweetfire beetroot. 5 syns for wrap, 1.5 syns for sweetfire. 1 HEXA for cheese.
Tea: Harissa chicken, with veggies. 0.5 syns for harissa. Going away tomorrow so just thrown together to use up what's hanging around.
Snacks: Satsumas, box of strawberries, 1 Muller cheesecake (1 syn)

6021014727_1faccea354_o.jpg

Last edited:
Right, well Im going away for a couple of days to see my mum for her birthday. I've got me food planned (Im going to do her a healthy BBQ) but there will undoubtedly be vino :p :D

Normally I weigh in Tues (my original day) or Wed (my 'online' day) but I wont have scales access so Im weighing in early this week - and I've lost 3.5lb, yay!!!

So my next goals are:
- 1lb to go to my 4.5 stone award
- 3lb to go to pass the big 2-3 and enter 2-2 territory! :)
- AND!!! Only 12lbs to go til I've lost 20% of my original weight! :eek:

Wow Erm, well done on your amazing loss!! Have fun at your mum's, we'll miss you!

Boo!!! :( Well I was really good with the food as in 'proper food' and just let myself have the wine I had set myself. But then on her Birthday my mum wanted to go in this old fashioned sweet shop so I couldnt resist buying a few for old times sake. But I was pretty good, I only had one sherbet lemon, one chocolate lime and half a bag of kali, then saved the rest to bring back for the b/f.

But then the next day I just sort of lost it :confused: I had this urrrrrrge for a crisp sandwich :( But its not like I "couldn't-not have it" or was desperate or anything, I just sort of felt like I wasn't that bothered. So I had 2 slices of bread with God-knows-how-much-butter and 2 bags of crisps in :( I reckon that was probably about 100 syns :confused: But still I kept thinking "well its one day off, it'll be fine when I get back tomorrow", back on plan. Then I get home to find NO BLOODY FOOD in the entire house :mad: I nearly thought Sod It and just got a takeaway, but I dug some pasta out... then there was nothing to put on it that didnt require ages cooking so I stuck the free mini pesto pack on it - but with a load of cheese :( Grrrr! :mad:

So as of this morning I have put 3 pounds on :( Which is random cos I weigh more this morning than I did last night! Whats that all about? :confused: I *always* weigh about 3lb less in a morning, but today I have put on. And there is still nothing in the house for my lunch :( (There was nothing for breakfast either so I cut the crusts of the b/f's bread to make it smaller, but its not even wholemeal :( )

So that 4.5 stone ks now further away again :sigh:

Back