Erm's Photo Diary

I don't keep that sort of stuff in the house anyway, just in case of moments like this :D

Having said that - there are some bladdy Lindor eggs in 'ere :eek: ONLY BECAUSE I bladdy well BEHAVED myself and didnt eat the lot all in one go at the weekend agghhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Im going to sup the cream soda fast, that will blow my tummy up :cool:

Those lindor eggs are covered in hairs Erm. Yack Yack Yack don't touch them huni :giggle: xxxxxxxxx

Yeah. Theyre dog poo truffles in fact aren't they eh? That's right. I will save my dog poo truffles to reward myself for a fabulous loss this Weds.

I await the luxury of my hairy dog poo truffles :drool:

ermintrude said:
I don't keep that sort of stuff in the house anyway, just in case of moments like this :D

Having said that - there are some bladdy Lindor eggs in 'ere :eek: ONLY BECAUSE I bladdy well BEHAVED myself and didnt eat the lot all in one go at the weekend agghhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Im going to sup the cream soda fast, that will blow my tummy up :cool:

Eat some boiled eggs! They really fill me up whenever I get the urge to binge on chocolate/cheese/crisps etc! I think it's cos they can be quite dry so I end up drinking a litre of water after them. Plus the whole boiling & peeling process takes my mind off of the cravings!

ermintrude said:
Yeah. Theyre dog poo truffles in fact aren't they eh? That's right. I will save my dog poo truffles to reward myself for a fabulous loss this Weds.

I await the luxury of my hairy dog poo truffles :drool:

LOL. I've just been drooling over a huuuuuge dog poo truffle in asda earlier :rolleyes:

Monday 27th Feb Green

Breakfast: Coffee 1 HEXA
Lunch: Squash & chickpea stew
Tea: Puy lentil & spinach soup 1 HEXB for Parmesan
Snacks: Baby corn, carrots, tomatoes, peach, pear, 3 Babybel light 1 HEXA, Muller light

6791845658_fd028972f7_o.jpg

Ughh pickled eggs???!!? They sound revolting! I've never tried them! I am always tempted by the massive jar of them in the shop though, I just think how long it takes to boil and peel one, for £2 ish I could get that big jar full of them. Then I remember they're pickled and I get put off. What do they taste like?? Just eggs?? Or have they got a vinegar taste to them?

Not keen on the vinegar flavour, and it gives me heartburn. Had to cut down on my pickled beetroot consumption because of that!

Hmm maybe I'll try them and report back! :D

Hi Ermintrude,

I made your Egyptian Lentil Soup last night and it was a real hit. Added a few mushrooms and a little cooked chicken, (to turn in into a 'stoup' or is that 'stewp' ?!) and served it with spicy sweet potato wedges. Very nom nom nom.

Did you resist the hairy dog poo truffles Erm? :8855: Ooh pickled eggs - hadn't even thought of those :drool: Have a great day xxx

I'm a bit funny about pickled stuff in general, I wouldn't eat beetroot until I was 26! Then I kinda decided I liked it and it goes on everything. A pickled egg might be pushing it though!!

Had my warmed up leftover roast from sunday for lunch yesterday. it seems that microwaving celeriac makes all the spicy flavour come out- it nearly blew my head off! And my lips actually swelled up- so if nothing else at least we've found a cheap alternative to lip plumping gloss :rolleyes:

Tuesday 28th Feb Green

Breakfast: Coffee & fruit 1 HEXA
Lunch: Squash & chickpea stew
Lunch 2: Lentil & spinach soup :rolleyes:
Tea: Spicy root & lentil stew :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Snacks: Baby corn, carrots, tomatoes, Quorn slices, Babybel light 1 HEXB, 1 Muller with cherry underlay 1.5 syns, 2 Alpen Light 1 HEXB

Aaaagggghhhh bladdy hell just couldnt stop bladdy snacking yesterday :( Just needed something crunchy and carby, nam nam nam... maybe too much soup & stew the last coupla days :confused: After the night before's crisps/wine avoidance today yesterday the urrrrrrge was for Weetabix for no apparent reason... :p Thought ah its OK Ive got plenty HEXes left - but no bladdy Weetabix. So Muesli'll do! Nope, t'other half has eaten all the muesli :( There were them Quaker pots but tbh theyre crap and not what I neeeeed and way too mnay syns :(

So nothing in :( Then I found some ancient Alpen lights hiding dusty in my bookcase! Woohoo! :p So I snaffled those and tried to hang on til tea time.

Might have to do a reshuffle cos stew's on the menu AGAIN tonight :rolleyes:

Just stuff outta the freezer as it was starting to explode... :rolleyes:

6940667569_7875a03814_o.jpg

Oh and for that I win 4lbs off!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! :woohoo:

And and AND!!!!

My 8 stone award!!!! FARRRRRRK!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

6940671913_8e6386c585_o.jpg

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I was *so* not expecting that! I was on about 1.5 off all week, then another 2.5 buggered off overnight! :eek: (Hope theyre not kidding me and all creep back again tomorra? :rolleyes: )

So so so SOOOOOOOO glas I avoided all those munchies the last couple days! :woohoo:

FARRRRKKK! Just - FARRRRRRRRRRRRK!!! :eek: Sorry I am just so shocked, woooo, only 2.5lb to go til the 'lightest' (*cough* ) I remember being! :)

Then we enter Unknown Territory! :cool:

Erm I've been quietly lurking and loving your recipes but I had to just say

WELL DONE! Eight whole Stones!!!!!:eek::eek::talk017::talk017::talk017:

OHHH i've never seen a club20 before. I didn't know they existed even.

Erm I've been quietly lurking and loving your recipes but I had to just say

WELL DONE! Eight whole Stones!!!!!:eek::eek::talk017::talk017::talk017:

OHHH i've never seen a club20 before. I didn't know they existed even.

Thankyooooou!!! :)

Club 20 - They don't, I invented it myself with my Photoshop Skillzzzzzzz :whistle: :D In fact Im thinking I might create a Club 30 cos I am SOOOOOO NEARRRRRRLY THERRRRRRRRE! :eek: :faint2:

Back