esource confusion

babymimi

Hi all

I am a little confused about the tracker on esource

on the plan manager, the bit where u drop down (on the daily points part) says that i have had my 33 daily points today, plus 12 weekly ones = 45, which is correct.

However, the bit to the right of this (the weekly points part) says i have used 16 :sigh:

keep looking at it and just cant figure out why!! Its bugging me!!! Can anyone help please??
Thanks
Lisa
xx

Hi all

I am a little confused about the tracker on esource

on the plan manager, the bit where u drop down (on the daily points part) says that i have had my 33 daily points today, plus 12 weekly ones = 45, which is correct.

However, the bit to the right of this (the weekly points part) says i have used 16 :sigh:

keep looking at it and just cant figure out why!! Its bugging me!!! Can anyone help please??
Thanks
Lisa
xx
hi if you are on 29 points daily then the 16 points have came of your weekly 49 points cos youve went over

hi if you are on 29 points daily then the 16 points have came of your weekly 49 points cos youve went over

Hiya
Im on 33 points hun,
and it says on the other side that i have had 12weekly points then 16 on the other side, just dont know which it is
x

The link doesn't work, probably cos you have to be logged on to access it?
I've never really used the esource tracker so I can't help much I'm afraid.. only thing I can think of is, have you used 4 of your weeklies on another day? So you used 12 of them today, 16 in total?

I've never really used the esource tracker so I can't help much I'm afraid.. only thing I can think of is, have you used 4 of your weeklies on another day? So you used 12 of them today, 16 in total?
when is your weigh day could 16 be the amount you have left in the weekly x

OMG yes!! Thats what ive done!!! I only started today but i have already written down what i am having tomorrow and that goes over by 4!!

Thank u thank u thank u soooo much!!
Its been driving me mad!
Happy now :D
Lisa
xx

Back