esource maintenance

esource is down for "scheduled maintenance" ..... is it just me who didn't know there was a scheduled maintenance? :(

. . . maybe they are going to finally put something on about the new changes ? ? ?

esource is down for "scheduled maintenance" ..... is it just me who didn't know there was a scheduled maintenance? :(

. . . maybe they are going to finally put something on about the new changes ? ? ?

'Scheduled' maintenance my ass!

They're finally updating the site with the new 'enhancement' details.

They were supposed to have done it this morning - and the info was live for a bit - before they pulled it and cited 'technical issues'.

lol i've had internet problems all day so not been able to do anything on it without it crashing after 2 min .... that's if its loading a site at all, i had to wait till this evening when its quieter to be able to do anything! ... you can tell some of the schools had non pupil days todays ! :(

i saw nothing saying the scheduled maintenance was due this morning either !
i know it had a banner saying "coming soon" but no further details as to when, i assumed we would have been informed nearer the time!
would have been good though to have received an e-mail (at least) from them to say their site would be off line for the maintenance and the time they were starting it and when they hope to have it back again! .... i pay nearly £20 a month to be able to use the site when i need it so advance notice that the site is going to be unavailable for a few hours (or more?) would have been nice! :(

Back