Especially for KiiRwarrr :) ? ? ?

x Nee x

Gold Member
As we have all seen KiiRwarrr has achieved such an amzing weight loss since Feb 09

Time for questions ;)

What exercise do you do? & Of course how often?

What foods are you eating?

Basically, Your a true inspiration to all of us, and I would really appreciate knowing how you have found this, and what things you have done in order to achieve such a massive loss?

PS KiiRwarrr A BIG WELL DONE :flowers:

Yeah - tell us your secrets!!!
We all wanna do fab like you! x

HAHAHA girls i only just seen this!..

first of all i am not fab im not any different to you guys ;).

But okay i shall do my best to tell you my habits and see if they may help any of you.. (but in my opinion everyone is doing really great here).

Exercise??..

Monday tuesday wednesday = Gym for a hour and a long walk.. the gym is very intense as i have a personal trainer that keeps upping my levels and the walk is 5 miles +... i also go on my wii fit daily.

Thursday i go to a hours hip-hop dance aerobics class. then i ethier go to the gym after of go to a squash game if my friends up for it.

Friday and sunday i go to the gym focusiing on weights and lower level of cardio to balance it all out.. and of course my wii and exercise dvds at home.

Saturday i do nothing!! :p.. lazy but oh welll..

all in all i try to fit in at least 1 hour of cardio a day and a walk.... some days i can do 3 hours of exercise.

ill post the food stuff in my next post...

HAHAHA girls i only just seen this!..

first of all i am not fab im not any different to you guys ;).

But okay i shall do my best to tell you my habits and see if they may help any of you.. (but in my opinion everyone is doing really great here).

Exercise??..

Monday tuesday wednesday = Gym for a hour and a long walk.. the gym is very intense as i have a personal trainer that keeps upping my levels and the walk is 5 miles +... i also go on my wii fit daily.

Thursday i go to a hours hip-hop dance aerobics class. then i ethier go to the gym after of go to a squash game if my friends up for it.

Friday and sunday i go to the gym focusiing on weights and lower level of cardio to balance it all out.. and of course my wii and exercise dvds at home.

Saturday i do nothing!! :p.. lazy but oh welll..

all in all i try to fit in at least 1 hour of cardio a day and a walk.... some days i can do 3 hours of exercise.

ill post the food stuff in my next post...

Thank you for this, its really good to see what you have done, and what we can look at doing, your definately very active :)

I look forward to seeing your food stuff :)

Food...

breakfast =

fruit and fibre with skimmed milk.
fruit with natural yogurt
friut smoothies.

lunch
chicken salad
ham salad
rivita with exta light phili cheese
quorn grill with salad in pitta

Tea times

weightwatchers pizza
jacket potato with beans or tuna salad
chicken fillets (george foreman) with steamed veggies
low fat quorn spag bol.

snacks and drinks:

nettle tea
peppermint tea
water
snack a jacks
reduced fat choc rasion bars (tesco)
weightwatchers deserts (some of them are under 5g i love the double choc brownie desert).
ice pops
jelly
yougurts

foods i wont eat:
spread/butter
normal bread (pitta only)
any salad creams or sauces
red meat
any other milk except skimmed

my diet is pretty boring and i tend to stick to the same stuff but it keeps me on the straight and narrow and i dont get hungry which is good considering the exercise i do...

oh i also have a bag of mixed nuts and seeds which i have a tiny sprinkle of a day (Really small)...

i dont have any side effects with what i eat but remember everyones different..

i hope i have covered everything you needed to know here if not then please ask and ill do my best..

if it helps we can set up a exercise challenge like a weekly thing??...let me know what you guys think xxx

and once again thankyou , you guys make me feel so brill!!!

<3 x

Excellent, I like your meals, quite simple yet obiously effecive too.

I may have to adopt some of your styles to see if it enhances my weight loss... everything is worth a go!

I think that would be a good idea with the exercise challenges... depending on what your thinking of course ;)

Well something simple as i tried to do before... everyones at diff levels .. how about something like

everyone sets there own personal goal for that week weather it be take 3 walks or do 4 hours of exercise... i duno if this makes sence.. if you have ideas let me know.

simple meals for a simple me haha.
yeah just stuff i know i couldnt go wrong by.. if you write some of your fav foods/meals down we can see how to make alternative changes.

For me I love anything with Carbs in... Pasta, Breads, Potatoes... so have tried going onto rice, having a small ... very small portion of oven chips as a treat with a small low fat pizza. Youghurts, eggs, salads - just with salads its difficult with keeping them fresh for long enough. Have been having steamed Veg.

Exercise wise, I think what you put about people deciding on their own challenge and listing it and attempting to there best to stick at it.. at least then its peoples own pressures to get them to do it :)

yeah i cut eggs completly =[ because they are very high in fat even though they are good for you.

pizza? try weightwatchers ones if you ahve a iceland near you they are only 1.50 per pizza... so lot cheaper then other shops. chips?.. hmm if you like potatoes id say jacket potato instead.. but everything else your eating sounds fine....rice is good and filling...

Have most definately been eating alot of rice, goes alot further too, Maybe I should put myself on the diets they use on celebrity get me out of here... rice and beans ha ha

Yep, go for it with the challenge, sounds good to me :)

haha beans and rice loool yeah it would work but how long could you realistically stick to it .. give me a week tops and id be raiding my local shop LOL.

Thanks for this Kiira.
I'm on the right track with my food intake, Ive cut out most carbs too...

I think its the exercise which is really gona help me. Ive got no chance of achieving what you do - id break my back!!- but gota start somewhere and ive made my commitment in the exercise challenge thread.

You're an inspiration............xx

Ali you are my inspiration & i leaned on your advice more then you know when i started xx

thanks girls we are all inspirations..

ive lost 5 and half stone since feb 09 =]

Back