Essex group

heyyy Im from essex too:)

Where are we in essex??

Hiya all just thought i would put this thread in..
I am in Clacton on sea

Thought it might be nice to find out if any of us live close to each other xx

Valentine... Clacton on sea

Hi!

My mil lives in Clacton! We are in Brentwood

Im in romford

we are all on the A12 so far ....clacton,chelmsford,brentwood,romford...

Wonder how many more of us there are lol... xx

way to go essex:)) mentioning Essex does any of u watch that 'only way is essex' program? Don't they just give us essex people overall a bad image, esp the woman:) but it is funny program i guess, does make me roll my eyes LOL ...

fortune cookie i used to live in ilford before which is near barking, i know ilford is in essex, not sure about barking hmmm

The rest of us are feeling quite left out :cry:

i sthat over by Hainault? We could have a shake party half way up the A12 lol, take over one of the layby's and toast our success with milkshakes lol. Oh God just ignore me I think I'm delirious, I keep seeing jubbly's avatar and finding my mouth watering pmsl. Oh I hope tomorrow it gets easier or I may resort to eating my own foot pmsl

:) ahhh everyone can join. we were just curious to know how many of us are from essex and it seems quite a few of us. we will never leave anyone out, esp not u starlight :D

:D u made me laugh keelyjrs.....

Gah, I didn't mean to leave anyone one or discriminate ;). You can all join if you like!!!! xx

Gah, I didn't mean to leave anyone one or discriminate ;). You can all join if you like!!!! xx
WOoooooO hOOooooOO!
Yep seems noone in Oxford is on Exante, do you think they are already thin or just more interested in academia than weight? LOL
Apparently ladies in Essex want to look nice, Oxford not so much (it does show too, not so many hotties here)

Back