Essex group

WOoooooO hOOooooOO!
Yep seems noone in Oxford is on Exante, do you think they are already thin or just more interested in academia than weight? LOL
Apparently ladies in Essex want to look nice, Oxford not so much (it does show too, not so many hotties here)

LOL true say, most woman do like to look after there selves but i think this silly 'only way is Essex' program has given us Essex ladies a bad press (as if it wasn't bad enough LOL) We are made to seen obnoxious, uneducated, fake, gold diggers, the list goes onnnn. Well this isn't true for me and I know this don't apply to a lot of the woman in Essex, esp not the ladies I've came across in minimins because everyone here is so lovely:)

hey pixar i am from kent and sooo many people have begun to act, dress and basically morph into the people off of 'the only way is essex' lol!

Jubbly said:
Gah, I didn't mean to leave anyone one or discriminate ;). You can all join if you like!!!! xx

Maybe we should start a general chat thread? Other sections have that and that way everyones included??

can we have a "stand up if you hate uneducated, gold digging, common, classless bimbo'sgiving us other girls a bad name" ?:D
or
"the anti hair straightened, fake tanned and false nailed brigade"

or in my usual everyday mode
"the just got out of bed look ...... literally" :rolleyes:

same here, saw a lot of fake tans and heard silly giggling and "shut uuup" a lot whilst I scrambled for the remote to switch it over to my good old csi vegas lol

I guess we love watching people that we can mock and they are the perfect example:D

Ooooh just seen this!
I'm from Chelmsford :D Can't join though as I've not posted enough yet :cry:
I love TOWIE, my cousin is in it

who's yr cousin in the show? funny saying that my sisters husband knows the main guy mark and amy very well, shame he don't know kirk, hes so cute:)

oh the one that dated mark with dark hair and eyes?

That's the one, I haven't seen her for goodness knows how long (didn't even recognise her on there lol) but my nan said she's nothing like that in real life - which is reassuring lolol!

well she seems more respectful and has more class then many of the girls in that program, not bimbo looking like the other lot:)

Back