evening all

Jot

jo'stime
How are you all doing today, i have been dying to read whats been going on at minimins today but you know that horrible thing called work has kept me busy til now.

i have had a good day today apart from when i came home at 7 mom had left caramel toffe cookies and doughnuts for the kids.

Well i had my soup and a cup of tea, but you know how it goes, I LET MY SELF DOWN i had a bite (cookie) and started chewing, oh god the butter and toffee flavour sent me wild but i snapped back to reality and thought what am i doing. Without a thought i crumbled the cookies and put them out on the bird table. phew that was close.
just show 9 days in and i am still vulnerable.

How are you all getting on? my cdc showed me the sole source plus yesterday which i my progress on to shortly.

Hiya Jot!

Well done on your jaw droppping weight loss!! WOW.

Well done for only having a bite. It happens to all of us i reckon. At whatever stage were in. I've gone a far as putting bread in the toaster, slapping butter on it and then that little voice, gave me a right telling off!

Have a good day!!

yes i think you are right it can happen to alot of us temptation.

yes the ss+ just means i can have milk in my tea, ooh i would be a happy girl. but i am going to try and continue on my ssing as best i can i know deep down its the only way for me, big weight loss = motivation to keep ssing.

have a good day all.

Good mindset to be in I reckon. When you KNOW that nothing other than the diet or water + permitted drinks can go in; your choices are so obvious. Nothing Else not even a nibble; for me that takes away the slightest temptation but I do think that you need many weeks under your belt before you really take control of that. I am the word's worst picker (people who are pickers wear bigger knickers) and that "nothing else" keeps me away from all the temptations BUT I do have to keep the thought of "nothing" in the forefront of my head at all times. Its hard but my desire to control my weight is currently stronger than my emotional desire to abandon the rules. Keep the faith - you will win. Hugs xx

Back