Evening munchie

kellymundy

Gold Member
I sware last night I could have eaten my own hand (if it tasted like cheese and onion crisps) I wanted something to munch infront of the box!
I've been on SS of 9 days now and I've never had the desire to snack so badly. I up my water intake and even tried to see if I could curb it with peppermint tea but nothing could stop me wanted to raid the fridge! I ended up going to bed (and hiding under the covers) just to put a stop to my mysery!
How do you all deal with it when it gets that bad?:sigh:

Hopefully it does'nt get like that very often, its happened to me about 6 times so far which is'nt that bad seeing how i'm on my 8th week. You did the right thing and i bet you feel really good today that you did'nt give in to temptation. Keep up the good work it is so worth it. x x x

I used to do exactly what you did! I found I only had odd days like that and once I'd been on the diet for about 3 weeks, these days got fewer and fewer, and the cravings got so much easier to bear.

Well done for not giving in you handled it brilliantly:):):)

Tracey
x

I've been doing SS now for 6 weeks including 1 week of AAM. I've had a couple of times when I've been so hungry it felt like physical pain. I knew I'd never sleep so I had half a bar chopped up into tiny pieces and had it with a big cup of coffee. I kept the other half for if I felt like that again. I figured it was better than raiding the fridge and cocking up my diet.
x

I sware last night I could have eaten my own hand (if it tasted like cheese and onion crisps) I wanted something to munch infront of the box!
I've been on SS of 9 days now and I've never had the desire to snack so badly. I up my water intake and even tried to see if I could curb it with peppermint tea but nothing could stop me wanted to raid the fridge! I ended up going to bed (and hiding under the covers) just to put a stop to my mysery!
How do you all deal with it when it gets that bad?:sigh:

It'll pass in a couple of days - I felt like it, I remember going to bed hungry and waking up hungry but it went before the end of the week... I had long soaks in the bath and very very early nights that week ;)

Thing is I wasn't actually hungry at all, I just wanted something to pick at while I was watching the telly. I was thinking about using an extra pack and making it into crisps but I didn't know how much that would effect my diet and calorie intake for the day.

Thing is I wasn't actually hungry at all, I just wanted something to pick at while I was watching the telly. I was thinking about using an extra pack and making it into crisps but I didn't know how much that would effect my diet and calorie intake for the day.

Its probably more about breaking the habit of nibbling infront of the box hun - I know that I used to glugg wine and nibble cheese.... Er well I say nibble, more like stuff my face with the bloody stuff :eek::eek::eek:.... xxxxxxx

I wasn't even wanting something unhealthy which made it even worse. We've got a huge bunch of grapes sat in the fruit bowl at the moment (for the littun) and they were just calling to me! Lol

Evenings and weekends worse for me too. I think you did so well resisting temptation. I have never actually been hungry in 7 weeks doing this, but have had days when all I wanted to do was eat. I stayed up in my bedroom watching tv to try and pass the time, or have been on here as time flies when I am on here. I snack in front of the TV, and am trying to make sure I don;t have too much left to have at nights after my tea so I can try and get out of the habit. Is is true it takes 21 days to change a habit?

Evenings and weekends worse for me too. I think you did so well resisting temptation. I have never actually been hungry in 7 weeks doing this, but have had days when all I wanted to do was eat. I stayed up in my bedroom watching tv to try and pass the time, or have been on here as time flies when I am on here. I snack in front of the TV, and am trying to make sure I don;t have too much left to have at nights after my tea so I can try and get out of the habit. Is is true it takes 21 days to change a habit?

They say you have to follow things 30 times for it to become a trigger in your brain.... So 30 bottles of wine later - I was a class act :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Evenings are the hardest time for me too, but I get round this by having two packs - the other I have at 2ish. Soup, followed by a frozen tetra (which takes forever to eat). I don't know if its slowing my weight loss down a bit, but ive lost 103lbs in 23 weeks, so its not much.

at the end of this week you can introduce bars, if you find you are s nacker late nights put your bar in fridge and then cut into small pieces so you have something to graze on in the evenigns, if you have choco orange one with big cup of coffee and suck chocolate off its lovelllyyyy lol

julesrush
cdc norwich

Back