Step 1 Sole Source Evenings are a killer

rachylou

Hey everyone, Im rachel on day 4 of ss. Im doing really well all day but as soon as the evening comes and its time to sit down and chill i just want to....almost NEED to eat. Its horrible and has happened the past 3 nights, im not hungry so know its old habits but my god they are killers haha!

Am I the only one?

xx

Hey everyone, Im rachel on day 4 of ss. Im doing really well all day but as soon as the evening comes and its time to sit down and chill i just want to....almost NEED to eat. Its horrible and has happened the past 3 nights, im not hungry so know its old habits but my god they are killers haha!

Am I the only one?

xx

Not at all sweetness, I'm day 2. Been 100% ss very positive and doing extremely well, however not hungry I feel, I still crave the brew and biscuits in the evening! I have been drinking water to curb it and does help. However I get what you mean completey! Xxx

I'm the same I associate food with tv.

I plan to read a lot of books in the coming weeks so that the tv isn't my undoing

Im on maternity leave and busy myself all day that i have nothing to do at night. I def think i will download some new books onto my kobo :) x

Im on maternity leave and busy myself all day that i have nothing to do at night. I def think i will download some new books onto my kobo :) x
Can I just say I love your signature! ' fit into primary jeans' me too!!! Xxx

Primark blooming iPad! X

I save my shakes, I have my 1st one at about 2, then about 6, 8 and 10, I struggle most in the evenings, whereas I don't feel hungry at all during the day xx

Back