Ever Decreasing Katy

Oops, a couple of biscuits sort of fell into my mouth!

Going for a run in 50 mins, hopefully that will counter the excess syns!

KT

Damn it...not had a good day today. Sigh. Want so much to lose, but its so easy to over eat...

Don't beat yourself up. You have good days and bad days. Back on the wagon x

Thanks Aji, that is so true. Start again tomorrow...

Yep just get straight back to it!! We all have a wee fall off the wagon, luckily it stops and waits for us to jump back on!

Hmmm, well today has been a blip, tomorrow will be back on the straight and narrow.

KT Xx

So far so good today:

Breakfast: porridge with skimmed milk, banana.

Snacks: 2 pears, 1 apple, reduced fat cheddar allowance.

Lunch: green salad, rice and pea salad, grated carrots. These were from the canteen at work, so I am not 100% sure that they didn't have oil or dressing on them, but it didn't look like it, and they didn't taste of it.
I am driving a few hundred miles this afternoon, and I normally find it hard not to graze on long journeys, so I shall buy some fruit and try not to think of sweets!

KT
Xx

I haven't really been on plan for the last two days...haven't gone mad with eating, but allowed myself some treats. This is mainly because...today is half marathon day!

Just getting up now for a big energy packed breakfast...it starts at 9am...

Goodluck!!! Let us know how you got on!

Thanks everyone, i really really enjoyed it! Finished in 2 hours and 6 minutes which was a whole 8 mins faster than my pb, so i am very cuffed.

Went out for dinner last night though, and had a lovely meal...not at all slimming world lol!

I shall start again tomorrow , at the moment i am still enjoying the buzz of running 13.1 miles!

Katy
Xxx

Day 1 of return to sw 100%. I don't think i was really really bad over the weekend, but i definitely over ate, so it will be good to get back to 100% again.

Today is looking like this:

Breakfast: porridge with blueberries and banana.

Snack: carrot, celery, apple

Lunch: pea and parsley soup, 4 ryvita, fat free yoghurt, apple

Dinner: pasta arrabiata, yoghurt

Snack: pear, orange

Syns: 2 from hot choc before bed.

There we go...should be a good day.

Katy
Xxx

Yay for beating your personal best, that's fantastic.

And yay to also getting back to it 100% :)

I am struggling big time at the moment...i just simply can't stop eating crap. Very frustrated with myself. I am trying to work out why i am not motivated at all. I didn't weigh in last week because i knew i would have put on and couldn't face seeing it on the scales. This week hasn't started well either. Sigh...

Thanks Kate...

Did some strong talking to myself last night and think i am back on track.

Just eaten brunch and have a plan for the rest of the day.

KT Xxx

Today i have mostly been eating...

100% on plan woop woop!

Breakfast: porridge with skimmed milk. Fat free yogurt

Snack during morning: apple, celery, carrot, HEA cheese portion

Lunch: vegetable soup, 4 ryvita, apple. Portion of sweet pasta pudding.

Snack: grapes, banana, pack of quorn chunks (1/2 syn)

Dinner: quorn balti with pasta, syn free rice pudding.

This evening i will have a hot chocolate (2 syns) and maybe a fat free yogurt.

That looks quite a lot of food...but its all on plan...

Feel better for having a good day. tomorrow: a good day AND exercise...

KT Xxx

Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

8lbs on in three weeks.

Starting again today. No more excuses.

KT
Xxx

Good day today...

Porridge and pear for breakfast

Carrot, celery, cherry toms and apple during morning

Veg soup, 4 ryvita and syn free rice pudding for lunch

Apple, orange and fat free yogurt for afternoon snacks

Quorn Balti and syn free roast new pots, and an apple for dinner

Fat free yogurt for evening snack

No syns today...didn't need them!

KT
Xxx

This is the first time in a long time that i have accessed this site from a computer not my phone...it is so much easier!! LOL!!

Anyway, I am really proud of myself for today. I have come to Norwich with my Mum and Dad, we are doing some site seeing tomorrow but mainly we are going to be visiting my grandparents' grave as it would have been my Nan's 90th birthday tomorrow (she died in January). I have been so good with food -

Breakfast - porridge, pear
lunch - pea and parsley syn free soup, 4 ryvita, apple
snacks - carrot, celery, cherry toms, 3 oranges
dinner - woop woop, this is where i have been especially restrained - we went out to a greek restaurant. I had sparkling mineral water to drink (mum and dad had the wine), i had a very small amount of Meze for starter (one small piece of bruschetta, a little pile of white beans in tom sauce, a small slice of halloumi and one morsel of lamb) then i had a tuna and chick pea salad - no dressing! and a black coffee for 'dessert'

all in all - not bad.

Katy
xx

Back