ever go over (wayyy over) pro points allowance?

Hi all! I'm just in my 3rd week and i'm disgusted by my lack of willpower! I just ate a Dominos ( feel sick now just typing it!:().

So i calculated my daily points and weekly pro points and my activity pro points for it and i'm 12 pro points over!!! Does this mean i'm gona put on a stone at weigh on on Thursday?? lol

Is there any way i can fix this, like if i count some of the twelve from my next few days pro points? Can it work like that?

I'm so dissapointed in myself :( im so weak!

xxx

I've done it... Just be good until way in and keep on your daily points. Didn't make me gain but maybe I was lucky. We all have blips sometimes. Make sure you're good next week so it doesn't catch up with you and don't beat yourself up about it x

I went over by 33 points on top of my daily and weekly points on Christmas day. Boxing day I could hardly eat as was so full so didn't manage my daily points which I know you shouldn't do.

Then hit Kinect with a vengeance and lost 1.5lbs that week.

i'd say up the exercise this week to make up for it!!

I agree yummymummy... the points are taken now, so try and up your exercise now to work off as much as you can.
I can highly reccomend the 30day shred!!!

No you're not weak - just human! I been so good all week, went out last night and managed to stay within points but the hangover has made me eat and eat and eat......Never mind, onwards and upwards! Its only a failure if you don't get right back on track tomorrow x

Exercise like you never have before! Thats what I would do ... it will also make you think twice next time you want a dominos!!

The problem I have with dominos is I can literally eat a WHOLE pizza from there. THATS not good ! lol.

Whats done is done though so just get on about making up those points from now until WI! xx

Klick said:
I went over by 33 points on top of my daily and weekly points on Christmas day. Boxing day I could hardly eat as was so full so didn't manage my daily points which I know you shouldn't do.

Then hit Kinect with a vengeance and lost 1.5lbs that week.

Just got kinect yesterday, what games do u use?

I am going to go on the kinnect now. My brothers have it. Shame I dont have one really. Can't afford one after booking that holiday! lol.

Going to play kinnect adventures and sports!

Wish me luck! lol

x

i'd make up the points from your remanding days before WI so if you have 3 days then save 4 pp per day etc, also try upping your exercise a little bit to help, you need to eat an extra 3500cals to put on one 1lb difficult to do really, if you put on it will most likely be water weight and the weight of the food still in your system, i would draw a line under it and go get WI then start afresh next week :) weight gain is not a proper gain as its not fat, its just the extra water which is being produced in your body to deal with what youve eaten xxx

Wannabe10stone said:
I am going to go on the kinnect now. My brothers have it. Shame I dont have one really. Can't afford one after booking that holiday! lol.

Going to play kinnect adventures and sports!

Wish me luck! lol

x

Got one on fri but haven't tried it much, doing 30 day shred. Let me know what u think of kinect!

Hi,
12 points is around 500cals. If you're 500 cals over for the week it isnt so bad. you have to eat 3500 over to gain a pound. and 3500 under to lose a pound. (On average). So you could still lose half a pound or at least stay the same. So i wouldn't worry.

I reckon keep to the usual 29 now. Don't cut them down. You need them for your metabolism.

Bodies sometimes (occsionally of course) like a sudden change and sudden boost in calories. It can sometimes not be a problem at all.

Drink a ton of water! Good luck.

I did go waaaaay over the week I went to the trial of my weding reception (we're talking about a 12 course meal here... and it wasn't half portions!) AND I actually LOST 2 lbs that week, it's been my best loss with pp so far!

Back