Ever tried cold soup!!!

What a moron I am ..... switched the kettle on at work to make my soup today .... ran to the loo while it was boiling, came back and made it all up as usual but didn't check it had boiled! It was the only thing I had brought into work with me and couldn't face the whole day without anything, so literally choked back a freezing cold vegetable soup ....:eek: ... luckily I had my water flavour with me ... drank 4 pints of water straight down to get rid of the taste .... What a twit:)

ERRRRRRRR:cry:

Oh no that sounds hideous - good on you for drinking it though (I think!).

Hope your next pack is much nicer :)

ergh - poor you - that sounds horrible!!

The other day I made a Latte and drank all but about 3/4 inches in the bottom of the cup - set it aside to post here and forgot about it. Looked over and thouhgt, oh well, I'll drink it, its just cold....

WRONG!!! It could not go down - it was revolting!! A gelatonous mass. Blergh!!!! LOL Must drink it all at first!!!

Good on ya for bearing with it!! I don;t know if I could have!!
x

YUCK! Couldn't you microwave it?? I keep a spare couple of packs at work incase I end up working late without notice, it might be worth having an emergency pack in your drawer! Well done for glugging it down though!

Back