Everybody is noticing my weight loss!!!!

Tamgredan

And yes it feels great!

Everybody in work is saying that im melting away, and they all know im on CD and most ask me every week "how much did you loose this week"

I work with over 300 people, most being men!

I would really advise telling people that you on this diet, it been the hardest but most rewarding thing ive evr done. I feel that im not lying to everybody about why im not eating, and its really nice to have the extra support.

There has been a few sceptics out there, but now they see me happy and jolly all day long (even with the treat of redundancy looming over us all) and obviosuly im shrinking, nobody can be sceptical about real life proof can they?

My boss today also made me do a twirl in the office so he could have a good look at me, and i reveled in the positive comments.

I know i will loose my weight on CD, that a fact! i love this diet!

well done for your weight loss so far. I did the cambridge about 18 years ago - i think it had just come out then and lost 21/2 stone in a month!. i felt fantstic whilst on it and the only draw back for me ( and as a result the weight gain) was that the person who i brought it from didnt have knowledge to pass onto peole to maintain their success and getting back to "normal" eating. i hope you have the support in place and well done again.:p

Well done you! Glad it's really paying off and good luck for the future.

How lovely for you, like you ive told everybody im on cd and did get lots of support at the start, now they are just used to it, which is great too, enjoy the attention you deserve it.

Its a great feeling isnt it, im so pleased for you.

Im just getting stares as part of my job is school runs, so mums are looking at me and thinking hmmmm whats her secret lol, it feels good though.

Back