Everyday's a SW day :) x

Hi there. In reply, albeit a bit late, I have done a couple of really bad days and am fighting to catch up. Mandyboo sent me 3 or 4 thick lines telling me to start again and do it properly. It was good. I have stuck to it since but still want to eat in the evening even tho as you say, it may be superfree but if you are not hungry should really try not to. I find one thing generally leads to another. Have been planning again, Hopefully that will help again.

Having a reaction to medication at the moment, hope I will be ok for weigh in tomorrow. Mind you I can go on a Sat if need to. I am slipping down the slope the last 2 mnths.

Your diaries still look nice.

aww hope you're ok, let us know how you get on if you go x

yep, they're free foods on green days (and EE :) ) x

Wow!! Thats great :) thanks for that x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
small bowl of berries with yog

Lunch:
subway chicken salad with a piece of dahl loaf
pineapple stick

Dinner:
chicken pasta bake

(hadn't done this before but just cooked some chicken (and boiled up some pasta) 2 garlic cloves, 1/2 carton of pasatta, 1 tbsp tom puree, onions, mushrooms, peppers, carrot, cooked that all together for a bit then bunged it all in the oven with some reduced fat cheese and voila!)
have a portion left to freeze and i can have it for lunch on an EE day and my little one tried it and liked it! woo hoo!
so i'll make it again for us all but will blitz the sauce so it's smooth...and cos he can't see the veg, he won't talk himself into not liking it lol

HEb: orange hifi bar
HEa: cheese

Syns:
subway dressing - 2
hoops & crosses - 4.5

only 6.5 for the day!

It's a speed food chick, just checked there for ya :D x

Thanx 4 that hun! It was the answer I wanted as well, I was hopin my cream of celery soup was even better 4 me than I thot! lol! :) Yer pasta bake recipe seems like sumthin Chris wud like so I must make it 4 him - I REALLY wish I cud like pasta!!! It wud make SW SOOOOO much easier! lol! Hope yer avin a good day! x

DAY - RED

Breakfast:
a nectarine, an apple, a banana and an activia 0% yog
bacon medallions

Lunch:
1 wm toast with boiled egg
bowl of fruit salad

Dinner:
2 tesco lighter choices sausages, aunt bessies carrot and suede (how did it take me this long to find out that was syn free!!) onions and gravy

HEb's:
1 wm bread/half a scan bran cake
hifi bar

HEa's:
nothing yet...might have a piece of cheese later if i'm hungry

Syns:
gravy/sausages - 2
malteser bunny - 3
hoops and crosses - 4.5

9.5 for the day

have really enjoyed my food today, hadn't planned on it being a red day but bonus that it was for the extra HEb ;)
hope everyone's well and making the most of their friday night :D x

Hi there. Could not go to weigh in as the medication has hit me quite hard. Was on anti-inflamatories and they made me feel really strange in my head. I also felt very sick and giddy. I also have extra water in my body, can tell by my legs.

If I feel better in the morning I will go to the Saturday class but the way I am feeling at the moment I would not care to drive that far. May have to leave it till next week.

Hi there. Could not go to weigh in as the medication has hit me quite hard. Was on anti-inflamatories and they made me feel really strange in my head. I also felt very sick and giddy. I also have extra water in my body, can tell by my legs.

If I feel better in the morning I will go to the Saturday class but the way I am feeling at the moment I would not care to drive that far. May have to leave it till next week.

aww sorry to hear you've not been feeling too good.

don't be worrying about weigh in...just take it easy and concentrate on getting yourself better ;) x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad cous cous with yog

Lunch:
ham and egg salad
activia yog
(proper pleased with myself re this...i was out shopping & starving so decided to get basic salad stuff from their salad bar with a boiled egg, picked up a packet of ham and took myself to the cafe where to have that and the yog which i had just bought too.. ;) )

Dinner:
sausage, egg, chips and beans...sw style
left over fruit salad

HEb:
1/2 scan bran cake, hifi light bar

HEa:
20g cheddar stick

Syns:
sausages - 1
crisps - 5.5
2 choc segsations - 4

10.5 for the day

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
rice pudding with blueberries, chopped banana, frozen raspberries and yog

Snack:
alpen light bar

Lunch:
chicken salad (35g chicken, boiled egg, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, sweetcorn and beetroot)
pkt of sainsbury's popcorn

Dinner:
pasta with quorn pieces, onion, mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn, peas, carrots, broccoli & philly light stirred through
small bowl of fruit salad

HEb's:
hifi bar
35g chicken/alpen light

HEa's:
milk in rice pudding
philly light

Syns:
popcorn - 2.5
mini ripple - 4.5
space raiders - 3

great day for superfree...didn't realise i'd had so much but it can only be a good thing eh.
WI tomorrow and i'm slightly nervous if i'm honest. i know i've been on plan etc but i pretty much always am and it's been a bit up and down for me lately so i'm wary to go cos i don't want to come away feeling a bit disheartened?
who knows...might get a pleasant surprise but will let you all know....x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
rice pudding with blueberries, chopped banana, frozen raspberries and yog

Snack:
alpen light bar

Lunch:
chicken salad (35g chicken, boiled egg, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, sweetcorn and beetroot)
pkt of sainsbury's popcorn

Dinner:
pasta with quorn pieces, onion, mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn, peas, carrots, broccoli & philly light stirred through
small bowl of fruit salad

HEb's:
hifi bar
35g chicken/alpen light

HEa's:
milk in rice pudding
philly light

Syns:
popcorn - 2.5
mini ripple - 4.5
space raiders - 3

great day for superfree...didn't realise i'd had so much but it can only be a good thing eh.
WI tomorrow and i'm slightly nervous if i'm honest. i know i've been on plan etc but i pretty much always am and it's been a bit up and down for me lately so i'm wary to go cos i don't want to come away feeling a bit disheartened?
who knows...might get a pleasant surprise but will let you all know....x

This is a wonderful day! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your food always looks gorgeous, reading your diary gives me some great meal ideas!

Good luck tomorrow, hope you get the result you deserve x

Good luck wif the WI 2day hun! Yer bound 2 get a good result cos yer diary has been lookin amazin all week (as always!) x

hope so chick...mother nature has finally appeared today so i'm feeling like sh1t :(
she decided to send me into a panic and be a week late....so a sigh of relief for me no matter how bleurgh i feel.... lol x

hope so chick...mother nature has finally appeared today so i'm feeling like sh1t :(
she decided to send me into a panic and be a week late....so a sigh of relief for me no matter how bleurgh i feel.... lol x

Uh-oh! Will that effect yer WI chick!?

dunno chick...i'm hoping not cos i've been on plan...just need to wait and see - hopefully not!x

I'l keep my fingers x'd 4 u hun, I kno it was generally the week BEFORE that it effected my friend... xx

Back