Everyday's a SW day :) x

Don't even think about sw, just enjoy your hol and think about it when you're back x

That's the plan chick.
To be honest, I'm only eating stuff that I think has less chance of making me ill...ie bready stuff, chips etc cos I'm so paranoid when abroad!

I've been having some fruit and fibre in the mornings and a kelloggs 11's bake thing and grazing on a bite of this or that thru the day and our main meal being at night. We went to a Chinese place last night but I barely took anything...was nice to have some salad on my plate and some watermelon afterwards tho!

Is it bad that I'd be quite happy to fly home tomorrow?!
Nothing wrong with the place, I'm just such a home girl (didn't realise just how much) and I'm missing the normality of boring everyday life I think.

Daren't say to my OH cos I know he'd be miffed and probably offended but I know I'm playing my part well on the surface and just counting down til it's time to come back!
People will think I'm crazy and I'll soon be wishing I was back when I'm home and pissed off with chores and work lol but I think it's just cos I'm out of my comfort zone :(

How's everyone doing?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's the plan chick.
To be honest, I'm only eating stuff that I think has less chance of making me ill...ie bready stuff, chips etc cos I'm so paranoid when abroad!

I've been having some fruit and fibre in the mornings and a kelloggs 11's bake thing and grazing on a bite of this or that thru the day and our main meal being at night. We went to a Chinese place last night but I barely took anything...was nice to have some salad on my plate and some watermelon afterwards tho!

Is it bad that I'd be quite happy to fly home tomorrow?!
Nothing wrong with the place, I'm just such a home girl (didn't realise just how much) and I'm missing the normality of boring everyday life I think.

Daren't say to my OH cos I know he'd be miffed and probably offended but I know I'm playing my part well on the surface and just counting down til it's time to come back!
People will think I'm crazy and I'll soon be wishing I was back when I'm home and pissed off with chores and work lol but I think it's just cos I'm out of my comfort zone :(

How's everyone doing?x

oh dear lol I'm the complete opposite I'm never happier than when I am away! I love trying all the new foods and the whole getting waited on for a fortnight. enjoy some different foods while you can!

I'm fine, plodding along, enjoying my cooking and baking LOL wish I was on holiday!! Xx

Lol...will you's get away anywhere this year?

The no dishes etc is good, but I just get a bit anxious at times...obviously I wish I didn't but I can't help it and I think that's when the whole comfort zone thing comes in?

Just back from having dinner, breaded chicken for me tonight, was lovely and I ate the most I've eaten so far :)

Currently sitting soothing mosquito bites with ice cubes...I use that avon skin so soft dry oil spray which always usually stops me being bitten but got a few this morning (indoors I think?!) and I literally need my halo polished for not scratching them!!

Hopefully they're settled tm x

Lol...will you's get away anywhere this year?

The no dishes etc is good, but I just get a bit anxious at times...obviously I wish I didn't but I can't help it and I think that's when the whole comfort zone thing comes in?

Just back from having dinner, breaded chicken for me tonight, was lovely and I ate the most I've eaten so far :)

Currently sitting soothing mosquito bites with ice cubes...I use that avon skin so soft dry oil spray which always usually stops me being bitten but got a few this morning (indoors I think?!) and I literally need my halo polished for not scratching them!!

Hopefully they're settled tm x

Ooh mosquito bites ouch! Hate them.

well done for trying chicken lol! Nah don't think we will get away this year, not too bothered but it will be weird not going as I've been every year since I was about 6 lol x

Ooh mosquito bites ouch! Hate them. well done for trying chicken lol! Nah don't think we will get away this year, not too bothered but it will be weird not going as I've been every year since I was about 6 lol x

Just think of all the hard work for your wee house this year instead ;)

Bites were awful this morning, managed to get something from the pharmacy earlier so hopefully it helps

We went for Chinese (again) tonight...stuck to what I recognised lol, and didn't focus too much and enjoyed it even if somethings were a bit greasy

Food today has been

Fruit and fibre for breakfast and an all bran bake thing

Pizza baguette thing (a bit like a French bread pizza) with a few chips for lunch and a mini magnum

Croissant about 7pm

Chinese buffet for dinner after 9

Copious litres of water/juice

God can you imagine my weigh in when I'm back?! Lol
all that white floury, greasy, bloaty stuff...those scales are gonna kick me off! Lol x

Hello hun

I am just doing the rounds, I hope you are well and having a nice time away!

xxx

well peeps....after 3 weeks of being away and completely off plan...i'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! :D

today is my 1st day of getting back on track and i'm joining a class again tomorrow night to face the scales...eeeek! lol

i've decided that seeing as this is a fresh start, new (higher) weight, new group etc, i'd start a new diary so i'm hoping some of you will follow this stage of my journey there

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...68-everydays-sw-day-take-two.html#post7407103

hope you're all doing really well xxx

I wonder how you are getting on. I have been looking over your food again. I always did get some ideas from it. Now I will be able to find it

Back