Everyday's a SW day :) x

hey guys...
sorry for the lack of posts over the last couple of days...i'm here and doing ok, just had some stuff on...

monday's food was iffy...a mixture of sw friendly foods for most of the day but then some crisps and choc over my syns too - whoopsy! and yesterday was an on plan green day but i was in pain from work done at the dentist for hours and 5 hrs of numbness (!!!) meant not the best food choices (ie, a peanut butter sandwich for dinner! lol) but on plan and within syns so at least that's something :D
i stupidly didn't eat much before i went to my app so was so hungry...and hadn't imagined i'd be numb for so long so you can imagine...i was famished and woke this morning so hungry! lol

will pop on later with today's food but just wanted to check in for now ;)

hope everyone's doing ok xxx

Evening Hun hope your mouth is feeling better today?! I've only ever had one filling but remember that numbness so well eurgh awful! X

aww you're lucky!

i've gone to the dentist every 6 months my whole life...and i literally don't have a tooth that doesn't have a filling! :(

i never used to bother with the dentist - as in, i wasn't scared but what i've noticed now, is that because a lot of my fillings are old, they're starting to need repaired so for the first time, i'm getting pain/discomfort when i go so i'm frightened a bit now...does that make sense?

i wouldn't not go...not matter what but i am wary where as before, it was a straight forward filling...now if i'm getting bother, it's on a tooth which has already been worked on so it means drilling a filling out etc :(

yesterday he said he gave me a dental block (?) dunno if that's what they always do but i def felt like he gave me the jag more towards the harder bit of my jaw than in at the side of my cheek or whatever and it was pretty uncomfy..nothing major but not nice and of course having to top it up was fine cos i didn't feel it - but one whole side of my face from my chin to my ear was numb...my tongue felt massive it was hellish! lol

i always have the shakes afterwards too but i think there is adrenaline in the jag so might be that?

i often wonder if when you start getting work done, that it starts the ball rolling for needing more...honestly, i do look after my teeth and have never missed an app but yet have loads of fillings...my ex hadn't gone to the dentist for about 10 years and when he went, he needed nothing done at all! grrrrr! x

aww i've been rubbish at updating this week! so much for updating yesterday's food! lol

been a bit samey all week so will just update today - you's aren't missing much lol - although i did have a cheese and homemade coleslaw roll for lunch yesterday and it was proper yummy! :drool:

DAY - GREEN:

Breakfast:
carrot oats, raisins and banana before work
egg wrap with quorn sausage and a cuppa

Snack:
took rice pudding with berries but only managed half cos i was in training at work

Lunch:
an alpen light bar! that was when i got home! took lunch but was so busy, it was home time before i got a chance to even think about it!

Dinner:
pasta with quorn chicken pieces, peppers, onion, mushrooms and petit pois and some philly light mixed through

HEb's:
17.5g oats/alpen light
hifi/

HEa's: milk in a cuppa and philly light

Syns:
raisins - 1
freddo - 5
crisps - 5.5

11.5 for the day

Glad your having a good week food wise, and well done on your loss!
Hows things going with oh? Not realised you had kids before! Lol.
Im a dental nurse, but 5 hours seems like a long time! He must have used quite a lot to get you numb! A dental block will numb one side of your lower jaw, and numbs the whole half if teeth and then half the front of your tongue, so generally makes your face feel the biggest. With the upper teeth, you can only numb small areas!
Not much you can do about fillings wearing :-( but if you ever want any advice, I don't mind at all .
I bet your counting down til your hold, always lovely to get a bit if sun! Xx

Glad your having a good week food wise, and well done on your loss!
Hows things going with oh? Not realised you had kids before! Lol.
Im a dental nurse, but 5 hours seems like a long time! He must have used quite a lot to get you numb! A dental block will numb one side of your lower jaw, and numbs the whole half if teeth and then half the front of your tongue, so generally makes your face feel the biggest. With the upper teeth, you can only numb small areas!
Not much you can do about fillings wearing :-( but if you ever want any advice, I don't mind at all .
I bet your counting down til your hold, always lovely to get a bit if sun! Xx

thanks toots :)
things are a wee bit better...think we've both been trying so just need to take it as it comes and try our best i think!
yep...i'm a mum, just the one - a son and boy does he keep me on my toes or what! lol.

i thought 5 hrs seemed ages but it's the first time i've had the feeling like that on my tongue and it was mental! i sounded hilarious!
my new filling is a bit sensitive...hoping it wears off a bit cos he said it was a deep one so next option would be root canal and that terrifies me!
been using a sensitive toothpaste on it since tuesday but to be honest, i can't say it feels much different when it comes to eating on it and that's making me nervous! hoping it's a case of it taking a bit to settle...he said he put a layer of something on first (can't remember what but it wasn't the sedation stuff) but i really hope i don't need to go back!

weather is gorgeous here today so it's really made me think about our hols....excited for a split second but then comes the dread of having no clothes to wear here for this weather and having to get my arms out when i'm away. the only thing that makes it slightly better for me is the idea that i don't know anyone when we're away so yes, i'll still be paranoid but i'll wear sleeveless...where as here, i just won't!

nice to see you back hun :) x

yay! it's friday :D :D

been busy today...was working then came home and did some things around the garden. think i've done too much cos my dodgy back's feeling a bit...well...dodgy! lol

wasn't sure what to have for dinner so decided on smash pizza. not had it for ages and i know the tweak police will have blue lights flashing like mad lol, but i figure that if it's ok for me to have a dollop of smash as mashed potato with sides of homemade coleslaw and a pile of pepper,onion and mushroom...then this is fine for me too and i aint synning it!
to be honest, i hadn't cooked the base long enough and i used mozzarella cheese which wasn't the strongest in flavour so it really did taste just like mash and veg...was a bit disappointed :(
guess that's karma eh...that's what i get for trying to be illegal! hehe

i've done green days all week and been keeping a track with cals to make sure i'm not going OTT.....i haven't which is good but i really haven't missed meat (not had for a week), i enjoy lots of the quorn things and i don't go nuts with huge piles of potato/pasta etc.

anyway...enough blabbing...

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
quorn sausage egg wrap with a cuppa

Snack:
fruit salad with yog and some cous cous through it

Lunch:
wm roll with 30g cheese and homemade coleslaw (epic roll and felt so naughty!)
pkt of sainsbury's popcorn

Dinner:
smash pizza with pepper, onion, mushroom and some HM coleslaw

HEb's:
wm roll
chocolate honey monster stix bar and...

HEa's:
30g cheddar
20g mozzarella and a splash of milk in 2 coffees

Syns:
mayo - 1
few spoonfuls of my OH's pasta n sauce - 1
popcorn - 2.5
mini malteser bunny - 3
space raiders - 3

10.5 for the day

I think we're all a lot busier in the lighter months, there seems to be so much more going on! I forgot to update yesterday lol

rest your back Hun, don't want that going off on you! X

wellll....today started off good....hasn't ended that way!

Breakfast:
a dollop of rice pudding with lots of berries and banana mixed through

Lunch:
potato pancakes, quorn sausages and a "fried" egg

Dinner:
indian!
had some chicken chasni, rice, salad, some naan bread, 3 small pakora and half a poppadom

syns....fek knows! lol

enjoyed dinner though but it really is such a struggle these days to stay on plan at weekends! i dunno what's changed...i literally wake up on a saturday and think woo hoo...what can i have!
i was thinking it this morning and even thought about going out for breakfast myself etc...but didn't...suppose i should remember that the food could've been bad all day and not just from dinner time!

off to catch up on some tv with my OH...we spent a good while chatting about stuff (over dinner and afterwards) and it's been good and i got a chance to say a lot without us falling out or anyone getting pissed off :)

gonna have some chocolate now, dunno what, but i'll enjoy it no matter what it is

hope everyone's having a great saturday :D x

wellll....today started off good....hasn't ended that way!

Breakfast:
a dollop of rice pudding with lots of berries and banana mixed through

Lunch:
potato pancakes, quorn sausages and a "fried" egg

Dinner:
indian!
had some chicken chasni, rice, salad, some naan bread, 3 small pakora and half a poppadom

syns....fek knows! lol

enjoyed dinner though but it really is such a struggle these days to stay on plan at weekends! i dunno what's changed...i literally wake up on a saturday and think woo hoo...what can i have!
i was thinking it this morning and even thought about going out for breakfast myself etc...but didn't...suppose i should remember that the food could've been bad all day and not just from dinner time!

off to catch up on some tv with my OH...we spent a good while chatting about stuff (over dinner and afterwards) and it's been good and i got a chance to say a lot without us falling out or anyone getting pissed off :)

gonna have some chocolate now, dunno what, but i'll enjoy it no matter what it is

hope everyone's having a great saturday :D x

Pleased to to hear you've had a talk and are happy!

Your day is good, the Indian could have been worse and at least it hasn't set you off for a big blow out x

Pleased to to hear you've had a talk and are happy!

Your day is good, the Indian could have been worse and at least it hasn't set you off for a big blow out x

to be fair...if i'd have had it at lunch time..it would've meant a full day of badness! lol.

i ended up having half and easter egg...(i'd kept my only one (a caramel eggs one) but decided to share it with my OH) and a pkt of walkers lights.

today we've been out and about all day. OH wanted to go for breakfast...not been in aaaaages and last night, i thought ok, i'll have the works, but this morning, i had weetabix and banana before we left then he got a large cooked breakfast and i just ordered toast and took half a piece of his sausage and a wee bit black pudding.
i really enjoyed it and i know that what i had wasn't great either...but it could've been a 1500 calorie, big fatty breakfast like he had!

tasted a pretzel from a stall type thing today where they make them fresh...we picked one with toffee sauce...oh.my.god! it was immense! could've easily eaten the whole thing myself...and bought others to try different flavours but i enjoyed what i had.

home now and got some diced beef cooking away low in the oven...smells lovely so i'll make a roast dinner for us tonight - that's also been a while so just making the most of what's been a good weekend....the best in a while! and usually, if i'd had a couple of off plan things, i'd never cook a meal...i'd order or eat something very much off plan so this isn't a bad choice. will have it with sw roasties, veg and maybe a wee yorkshire pudding seeing as we never have them so it could be a whole lot worse and at least i've got some superfree to show ;)

got Dallas Buyers Club DVD to watch tonight too so that should finish it off nicely :D x

Oh, you have been good! Definitley could have been worse, mines been terrible lol hope you enjoyed the film, I wanted to see that but Chris wouldn't x

really enjoyed the film....wish it had had a better ending but Matthew Mcgorgeous was brilliant in it...and their weight loss for it was frightening!

dunno if you have sky but it's available on sky store just now...you could always have a swatch at it when you're home alone or Chris is in bed early for work? ;) x

Hellloooo :D

well, today i didn't brave the scales....wimp i know but i just wasn't too fussed about getting ready first thing to go and mentally, i didn't want to see the damage from the weekend and make me feel like sh1t!

however....as usual, it's Monday and AGAIN...i'm ready for the week....it's just the weekend's which aren't working out well just now and i need to break the habit to see any sort of results!
it's literally 4 on, 4 off or a half here and there and that's the reason why!

i've got stuff on this weekend which could result in me being off plan and the next weekend we go on holiday so the plan is to be good all week like normal, try and not go way overboard on the other days and come back from my holiday heavier, bloated and no doubt ready to embrace all the superfree i can get cos i'll no doubt need/want it!

at the start of the year, i'd hoped to be 13 stone for going away so that i had half a stone to play with then crack on with business when we're back....over the last wee while i'd aimed for 13 1/2 but i imagine i'm sitting around 14 today (?) and that's because i've literally been between 13.10 and 14.1 for weeks

i really do behave myself all week and that's mostly cos i'm working and in a routine with my foods etc...and also cos i feel naff come a sunday night from eating rubbish but i reckon i'm eating less now than ever - not on purpose, but when i compare my days now to when i first started, i really don't eat/snack on half the food that i used to and just eat when i'm hungry.

anyway...there's no point in whining that i'm not a stone lighter for going away...it's not gonna happen in 2 weeks but what can happen is that i eat good foods as much as i can before going away which physically, makes me feel better cos i'm going to be insecure/paranoid enough about going and there's no way i want to add that bloated, tighter clothes feeling in BEFORE i even get there!

i'm like a bloody broken record eh lol

food's been good today....enjoyed it and chosen foods without it being a big deal really :D

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
slice of 1/2 syn roulade with a bowl of strawberries

Lunch:
1/2 HEb carrot oats with raisins and a full chopped banana
1 quorn sausage

Snack:
half a sushi pack when i was out and about

Dinner:
gammon steak, some mac and cheese, lettuce and hm coleslaw

HEb:
17.5g oats/alpen light bar

HEa:
20g cheese from the mac and cheese, splash of milk in a coffee this morning

Syns:
raisins - 1
sushi - 2
popcorn - 4
2 celebration chocolates - 4.5
mayo - 1

12.5 for the day

great day food wise and c'mon the superfreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :giggle:

Attachments

• image-2665069313.jpg
    image-2665069313.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 31
  • image-2936270927.jpg
    image-2936270927.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 29
  • image-3544040212.jpg
    image-3544040212.jpg
    560.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
really enjoyed the film....wish it had had a better ending but Matthew Mcgorgeous was brilliant in it...and their weight loss for it was frightening!

dunno if you have sky but it's available on sky store just now...you could always have a swatch at it when you're home alone or Chris is in bed early for work? ;) x
Chris has something called an android box, we can get films. Naughty I know, and illegal probably but it's there lol!

I feel for you with the whole be good during the week, fall off the wagon on the weekend. It's so hard isn't it?! At least you're being good most of the week tho x

Chris has something called an android box, we can get films. Naughty I know, and illegal probably but it's there lol!

I feel for you with the whole be good during the week, fall off the wagon on the weekend. It's so hard isn't it?! At least you're being good most of the week tho x

i've heard of those...but dunno what they are.
i used to get music and films on vuze...but it just doesn't work properly now and i've not got a clue what else to use. i'm so behind on films/music and i really miss it. just used to download them on to my laptop and listen/watch them there...not like i was selling them all lol. but i do miss being able to have some access.

if i'm honest, i like eating the foods i've been having at the weekends (don't like how it makes my body feel tho)...but i know i just undo my hard work from all week before it and what i don't like is all the guilt that comes with it...or my need to "make the most of it" cos i've "blown it" anyway!

just need to see what happens....still dunno what the problem is with eating takeaways and cakes galore and losing 2lbs a week?? i would've said 4 but that's unrealistic long term :giggle: ;) x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
1/2 carrot oats with raisins and banana
egg wrap with q sausage

Snack:
mixed berries and banana with yog a spoonful of pudding rice

Lunch:
bowl of strawberries and grapes, an alpen light and a nectarine

mac and cheese with lettuce & homemade coleslaw

didn't have time for lunch when i was supposed to so had the fruit and cereal bar. nibbled on what was my proper lunch from 3pm onwards cos i was getting my hair done so didn't get dinner til 8pm!

Dinner:
quorn chicken nuggets, sw chips...more hm coleslaw lol

HEb's:
17.5g oats/an alpen light
special k chewy delight

HEa's:
20g cheese and milk in 2 coffees

Syns:
raisins - 1
nuggets - 3
crisps - 5.5
1 choc - 2

11.5 for the day

Attachments

• image-2326769839.jpg
    image-2326769839.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 34
  • image-2602207041.jpg
    image-2602207041.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 34
  • image-1370638265.jpg
    image-1370638265.jpg
    519.6 KB · Views: 42
i've heard of those...but dunno what they are.
i used to get music and films on vuze...but it just doesn't work properly now and i've not got a clue what else to use. i'm so behind on films/music and i really miss it. just used to download them on to my laptop and listen/watch them there...not like i was selling them all lol. but i do miss being able to have some access.

if i'm honest, i like eating the foods i've been having at the weekends (don't like how it makes my body feel tho)...but i know i just undo my hard work from all week before it and what i don't like is all the guilt that comes with it...or my need to "make the most of it" cos i've "blown it" anyway!

just need to see what happens....still dunno what the problem is with eating takeaways and cakes galore and losing 2lbs a week?? i would've said 4 but that's unrealistic long term :giggle: ;) x

I havnt a clue, Chris does all the techy bits in this house LOL the android box just picks up films and stuff, even ones that are at the pics now, we watched wolf of wallstreet and 12 years a slave on it. Shhhh! Lol

bad foods make us feel poo but we still crave them, what's all that about? I literally had a sore throat and everything on Monday morning off my weekend of binge. Going to play it different this week, Thursday is my meal out but won't have time to binge as in from work, showered, hair washed, out. Friday I'm going to count a Chinese into my daily points and see how I get on with that. I easily loose control! I wish we could lose 2lb a week and still have the weekends off lol how amazing would that be?!

Food sounds good today! And looks it. I keep forgetting about the oats! Got a yummy one planned for tomorrow though, toast cream cheese banana and cinnamon, looking forward to getting up for it! Lol x

I havnt a clue, Chris does all the techy bits in this house LOL the android box just picks up films and stuff, even ones that are at the pics now, we watched wolf of wallstreet and 12 years a slave on it. Shhhh! Lol

bad foods make us feel poo but we still crave them, what's all that about? I literally had a sore throat and everything on Monday morning off my weekend of binge. Going to play it different this week, Thursday is my meal out but won't have time to binge as in from work, showered, hair washed, out. Friday I'm going to count a Chinese into my daily points and see how I get on with that. I easily loose control! I wish we could lose 2lb a week and still have the weekends off lol how amazing would that be?!

Food sounds good today! And looks it. I keep forgetting about the oats! Got a yummy one planned for tomorrow though, toast cream cheese banana and cinnamon, looking forward to getting up for it! Lol x
hmmm... your breakfast sounds a weird concoction....was it nice? never heard of that before!

your plans sound good, ideal that you're busy at work for most of the day i suppose - damage limitation lol but it all sounds yum!

my food's been a bit samey recently with me having the carrot oats almost everyday but i really like it, 1/2 a HEb worth bulked up with the carrot, banana and raisins does me before i leave for work and it's healthy so bonus and it's not really bothering me...i just get paranoid that maybe i don't mix things up enough but i tend to stick to what i know fills me rather than being hungry cos that's when it's dangerous!x

DAY - EE

Breakfast: the usual!
carrot oats, raisins and banana
q sausage egg wrap and a skinny cappuccino

Snack:
strawberries and grapes, alpen light bar

Lunch:
pasta to go (the batchelors cup thingys...wasn't great, filled a hole!)
nectarine

Dinner:
cold meats, savoury rice with added mushrooms, peppers, onion, seafood sticks and lettuce

HEb:
alpen light/oats

HEa:
milk in my cuppa

Syns:
raisins - 1
drizzle of salad cream - 1
mini milky bar - 3.5
crisps - 5.5

11 for the day

today was gonna be green but trying to use odds and ends up hence the reason for the mismatch dinner. was quite good tho.
i made the savoury rice up with added superfree to take to work tomorrow for lunch...it's not great either but the pitta bread i'd left out for myself had gone mouldy!?? think it's maybe just been the heat from the kitchen cos i'd left it on the work top :(

anyway...in case of emergency tomorrow, i can always grab a baked pot or something from work but the main thing is...i'm on plan! :D

Attachments

• image-621647169.jpg
    image-621647169.jpg
    603.2 KB · Views: 35
  • image-2812572620.jpg
    image-2812572620.jpg
    519.4 KB · Views: 32
Back