Everyday's a SW day :) x

I have tried it all as well vlcd works really well for me as im a slow loser due to thyroid prob. But ive just had my medication increased and im finding its making me hungry so a vlcd wasnt for me. Im quite happy trying new recipes oh and losinh weight by eating syn free chicken new yorker yummmm :)

oh how do you make that?
i've made the hunters chicken a few times and that's a keeper...and recently the big mac in a bowl has gone down a wee treat too!x

Well done on the loss chick! 2.5 stone is amazing, bet you are starting to feel and see the difference now! X

I cook the chicken breast then cover them in the homemade syn free bbq sauce wrap in bacon and cook then cover and melt the cheese. Cheese is my hea so its all syn free and dam yummy.

Whats the hunters chicken?

sounds pretty much the same - chicken, bacon, cheese and bbq sauce ;) x

Well done on the loss chick! 2.5 stone is amazing, bet you are starting to feel and see the difference now! X

yeah i am...and other people too which is always nice :) x

Sorry keep asking for recipes but what's your recipe for your homemade BBQ sauce. We go through tons, I'd happily make some up to go with chips. Lol x

no worries :)

2 garlic cloves (crushed)
1 tsp mustard powder
500g pasatta
5 tbsp worcester sauce
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp sweetener

mix it all together in a pot and bring to the boil until it thickens...easy peasy :)

i would say though...it definitely doesn't taste the same if you make it one day and have it the next - it's def better to use it when you make it although it might save the flavour if you froze some to use again? not sure tho.

that recipe will make loads - that's the amount i use if i'm doing it with the pulled pork so you could half it all if you wanted a smaller batch? x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
Rice pudding, berries, chopped banana & yog

Mid Morning Snack:
popcorn and some scan bran carrot cake

Lunch:
baked potato with tuna mayo & salad

Dinner:
chilli chicken noodles with lots of pepper, onion & carrots
fruit salad

HEb:
1/2 scan bran carrot cake & a hifi light bar

HEa:
babybel

Syns:
mayo - 0.5
popcorn - 2.5
aero biscuit - 5
space raiders - 3

11 for the day.

today's the first EE day i've had in over a week and i've enjoyed it...it's been nice having meat & potatoes/pasta together! lol . i love how we can mix the days up on sw and we're not stuck to the same thing all the time :D

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad cous cous & yog
boiled egg

Lunch:
6 wm crackerbread with philly light, mugshot and an apple

Dinner:
baked potato, cottage cheese & beans
last of the fruit salad

HEb's:
6 wm crackerbread
hifi light & 1/2 scan bran carrot cake

HEa's
3 x babybel light
philly light

Syns:
aero biscuit - 5
prawn hoops and crosses - 4

9 in total for the day :D x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
rice pudding with berries,chopped banana & yog

Lunch:
low fat supernoodles with chopped chicken breast, onions, peppers, mushroom & sweetcorn through

Dinner:
big mac in a bowl, few sw chips
fruit salad

HEb:
1/2 scan bran cake & a hifi light bar

HEa:
cheddar cheese

Syns:
thousand island sauce - 2
mini malteser bunny - 3
popcorn & space raiders - 5.5

10.5 for the day

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
rice pudding with berries,chopped banana & yog

Lunch:
low fat supernoodles with chopped chicken breast, onions, peppers, mushroom & sweetcorn through

Dinner:
big mac in a bowl, few sw chips
fruit salad

HEb:
1/2 scan bran cake & a hifi light bar

HEa:
cheddar cheese

Syns:
thousand island sauce - 2
mini malteser bunny - 3
popcorn & space raiders - 5.5

10.5 for the day

Looking good again! How was the Big Mac thingy? I like Big Macs but not sure if I like thousand island dressing... Does it actually taste like the Big Mac sauce? Xx

Looking good again! How was the Big Mac thingy? I like Big Macs but not sure if I like thousand island dressing... Does it actually taste like the Big Mac sauce? Xx

i really like it..i've had it a few times now.
i don't have thousand island so just mix up some ketchup with e/l mayo ;) tonight i made it and actually halved it with my OH and he said it was good.
it smells like a big mac and obviously isn't 100% like the sauce...but it is yummy and it's prob the gherkins/iceberg lettuce that make it?

i don't like cheese slices so i just grate my HEa cheese, put most of it thru then some on top which is a bonus cos if i was at mcd's i'd ask for one without cheese!

last week my OH had a big mac and i wasn't phased at all....i thought about using the same ingredients but making the mince into a pattie on a red day and having it on a roll but so far...haven't.

if you like big macs, you should give it a try...it's gonna save you a load of syns and if you like it, then even better ;) x

Back