Everyday's a SW day :) x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad cous cous with yog

Lunch:
cheese & onion "pasty" with beans

Dinner:
philly pasta with quorn fillet, onions, pepper, mushroom, sweetvorn & petit pois
left over fruit salad

HEb's:
ww wm pitta
peanut hifi bar

HEa's:
30g cheddar
philly light

Syns:
freddo - 5
hoops & crosses - 4.5

9.5 for the day

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
had rice pudding with berries etc 1st thing then some scrambled egg and bacon medallions late morning

Lunch:
toasted teacake (this was the one i was gonna have when i got my 1 stone off award! lol) some spread
big bowl of fruit salad with yog

Dinner:
malaysian chicken and red pepper curry with basmati rice (fired some extra pepper, onion, tomatoes and spring onions for extra superfree ;) )

HEb: orange hifi bar
HEa: splash of milk in my scrambled eggd

Syns:
fruit teacake - 9.5
spread - 4

13.5 for the day

Just poppin in 2 subscribe hun, will let u kno when I get my diary set up. Not gona start back on plan properly til next Wed which wud b my normal WI day so I'l start from there. Had a sneaky WI the other day tho n I was 9st 8lb, which 1st 1lb up from my pre-pregnancy weight but I'm still quite swollen etc from surgery so hopefully that'll decrease a bit by Wed! x

Just poppin in 2 subscribe hun, will let u kno when I get my diary set up. Not gona start back on plan properly til next Wed which wud b my normal WI day so I'l start from there. Had a sneaky WI the other day tho n I was 9st 8lb, which 1st 1lb up from my pre-pregnancy weight but I'm still quite swollen etc from surgery so hopefully that'll decrease a bit by Wed! x

being only 1st 1lb heavier is fab! well done...you certainly haven't eaten for two...some people really kick the ar$e out of it (which is what i've vowed to do if i'm pregnant again lol) but it's only ever a good idea at the time.

don't rush back into trying to lose weight...you know how to eat healthier - you're task will be trying to arrange and prepare it all when a certain little bubba will be demanding your attention.

the last thing you want to be doing is giving yourself the added pressure of losing weight...new routine and settling into things is priority...says me...nag over ! lol x

DAY - RED

Breakfast:
fruit salad with yog and 15g all bran crunch mixed in
2 ryvita with philly light

Lunch:
poached egg on 1 wm toast, bacon medallions and sausages (1)
space raiders

Dinner:
chicken breast, carrots, turnip, sprouts and a drizzle of gravy

HEb's:
1 wm bread/2 ryvita
15g all bran crunch/1 hifi light

HEa:
philly light (might have a piece of cheese before bed seeing as i haven't even had 1/2 a HEa today so far

Syns:
sausages - 1
gravy - 0.5
space raiders - 3
popcorn - 2.5
2 chocolates - 4

11 for the day.

hope everyone's had a great weekend, it's WI day for me tomorrow and what is usually gain week for me....hoping not as always but hey ho...if i follow it's usual pattern, it'll be a gain and it's better for me to expect it and be pleasantly surprised??
as always....i've stuck to plan...just need to hope that this time, something magical will happen lol
fingers crossed x

being only 1st 1lb heavier is fab! well done...you certainly haven't eaten for two...some people really kick the ar$e out of it (which is what i've vowed to do if i'm pregnant again lol) but it's only ever a good idea at the time.

don't rush back into trying to lose weight...you know how to eat healthier - you're task will be trying to arrange and prepare it all when a certain little bubba will be demanding your attention.

the last thing you want to be doing is giving yourself the added pressure of losing weight...new routine and settling into things is priority...says me...nag over ! lol x

I kno yer rite bout not putting myself under 2 much pressure hun so I was thinkin of settin a ruff target of avin the weight off by xmas. Since xmas is 18wks away I reckon that shud b reasonable enuf! x

I kno yer rite bout not putting myself under 2 much pressure hun so I was thinkin of settin a ruff target of avin the weight off by xmas. Since xmas is 18wks away I reckon that shud b reasonable enuf! x

we all know how sw works and what choices are better....i'm sure you'll make healthier choices when you can, and if you have the chance to cook then make a wee bit extra to freeze etc.
food optimising is a great thing to do...but it takes a lot of preparation so your target could be that you will when you can...but don't beat yourself up for it when it doesn't go to plan....you've just had a baby and your body will sort itself out in its own time...the most important thing is looking after yourself and then it'll all fall into place ;) x

we all know how sw works and what choices are better....i'm sure you'll make healthier choices when you can, and if you have the chance to cook then make a wee bit extra to freeze etc.
food optimising is a great thing to do...but it takes a lot of preparation so your target could be that you will when you can...but don't beat yourself up for it when it doesn't go to plan....you've just had a baby and your body will sort itself out in its own time...the most important thing is looking after yourself and then it'll all fall into place ;) x

God yer good at this motivation lark hun! I was quite good tho n filled the freezer wif SW meals b4 I had Sam so hopefully that shud help once I'm back on plan x

God yer good at this motivation lark hun! I was quite good tho n filled the freezer wif SW meals b4 I had Sam so hopefully that shud help once I'm back on plan x

that was good thinking!
i do a load of cooking on a monday for snacky things to take to work the rest of the week. i've been off so haven't been cooking and i've def noticed the difference and not being able to grab a bite - of quiche, chickpea dahl loaf and things like that which i usually have in the fridge all week.

will you go to class again or do it yourself? wonder if you get extra HE's if you've just given birth...do you know?

anyway...about this wee bundle...is he good? how you feeling yourself? you mentioned surgery...did you need a section with him? x

I never did 2 class hun I'v always just done SW from home, I can strict wif myself when required! lol! U get additional HX's when yer breast feedin which varies dependant on the baby's age n stage of weaning etc. I can't remember how many exactly off the top of my head but it's in a wee SW pregnancy booklet I ave.

Uck Sam's just fab! I'm totally loved up wif him like I guess every new Mammy is! lol! I'm findin the breast feedin a bit of a trial tbh, sumtimes it works better than others n it can b a bit unsettling at nite when he's getting himself all worked up n won't latch on. I hada ave an emergency section after several failed attempts at a suction delivery cos basically his head was stuck at a weird angle!

Ave u any kids yerself?

oh god...i cringed with the thought of suction....hope you're ok!
does sam take a dummy? cos it could be the difference in him taking that then having to change his tongue round the shape of you instead of that that he's struggling with at times?

yep, i have one and i totally get you on the being loved up thing. when my son was born, he replaced everybody and everything and the breast feeding thing sounds just like what it was like for us!
i only managed 2 weeks...he was fine and content when he latched on but when he couldn't he was so upset and would flap his wee head about trying to get back on...it was hard cos i felt awful and had would try all different angles and lying/holding him differently but in the end, i decided bottles was best...not for me..but for him to be more settled.
i'm so self conscious about my b0obs but honestly, more ppl saw them in those 2 weeks...umpteen health visitors all pulling and trying to get us sorted for him feeding...eeek...i'm sure they've seen it all!
one had me hold him under my arm ( a bit like a rugby ball) to see if that helped lol
he had (and still has) no patience (a bit like me lol) so at least with the bottles it was there and he could guzzle...think he wanted a pint at a time...what chance did i have lol.

it's all trial and error though...they don't give us a manual when we leave the hospital (ooh how i wish they did! lol) and you just have to figure out what works best for you both.
all these people say oh i've got kids, do this, that'll work etc...but none of them have had your kid and you'll get to know each other and what's good for you both x

How u described yer breastfeeding experience is exactly like mine hun! I find it happens mainly at nite, there doesn't seem 2 b any probs latchin on durin the day. Initially I thot it was cos I was in a different position tryin 2 feed him while sittin up in bed just but even if I get up n come down stairs 2 sit in the chair I feed him in durin the day it doesn't make any difference. The other nite there I so distraught I'd ave given him a bottle if I'd had 1. I also feel sorry 4 my poor hubby cos he was sat there rubbin my back while I was freakin out at Sam freakin out while tryin every angle I cud think of! I'm not sure how long I can also relate 2 all the boob handlin by various midwives etc. No offence intended 2 them - their advice is all well n good but it's not much help at stupid o'clock when baby's freakin out n yer at yer wits end. I'm not sure how long I'l b able 2 keep up wif the breast feddin 4, it just depends on how it pans out 4 us but I feel I've given Sam the best start I cud by feedin him even 4 a short time so I'm not gona beat myself up about it if we do end up goin wif bottles in the end xxx

aww i totally understand what you mean...even though that was me 7 years ago...but i remember it well and it's not fun!

i wonder why it's just at night...would he take both do you think? i mean if you fed him yourself and tried to express for night feeds (or formula and then hubby could get a chance too?) but then the teat might confuse him eh? (although i think tommy tippee do rounder bottles so their mouth is similar?)

it is hard...we just try to do our best by them...as soon as they're born, we sign a contact of guilt eh! and they're wee bums at times! lol x

well folks...as the 4 weekly thing predicted...the gain fairy came this week and plonked 3lbs onto the scales.
booo to her but it's the same (unjustified) gain as i had 4 weeks ago so as usual, we'll just let her do her thang (b1tch! lol)

anyway, food for today looking like this:

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
rice pudding, blueberries, frozen raspberries, chopped banana and raspberry yog mixed through

Lunch:
sw chips, cheese and egg mayo

Dinner:
Mac & cheese (put in extra spring onions & tomatoes and tried it with petit pois tonight too)

fruit salad with yog and some dorsets muesli through it

HEb's:
3 wm crackerbread& 17.5g muesli
1 alpen light/1 hifi light

HEa's:
45g cheese (between lunch and dinner) and a scraping of philly light

Syns:
1 - mayo
5- whisps
3 - fudge

9 in total for the day

well folks...as the 4 weekly thing predicted...the gain fairy came this week and plonked 3lbs onto the scales.
booo to her but it's the same (unjustified) gain as i had 4 weeks ago so as usual, we'll just let her do her thang (b1tch! lol)

anyway, food for today looking like this:

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
rice pudding, blueberries, frozen raspberries, chopped banana and raspberry yog mixed through

Lunch:
sw chips, cheese and egg mayo

Dinner:
Mac & cheese (put in extra spring onions & tomatoes and tried it with petit pois tonight too)

fruit salad with yog and some dorsets muesli through it

HEb's:
3 wm crackerbread& 17.5g muesli
1 alpen light/1 hifi light

HEa's:
45g cheese (between lunch and dinner) and a scraping of philly light

Syns:
1 - mayo
5- whisps
3 - fudge

9 in total for the day

You have such a good attitude about the gain- those 3lbs will be gone before you know it xx

You have such a good attitude about the gain- those 3lbs will be gone before you know it xx

Your gain fairy bit made me lol on my walk to work.
It sucks to gain every month but at least you know ur not doing something wrong and it comes straight back off again. :) xxx

thanks girls....it does my head in a wee bit but as you say, at least it's not because i've had a bad week or done anything wrong...it does kinda make me think that maybe i could have a day off that week...if i'm gonna gain anyway! lol.
i won't though...hey ho ;)

hope you's are ok :D x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad with muesli & yog

Snack:
cottage cheese & bean cakes

Lunch:
poached egg with beans on toast
bowl of mixed berries & banana

Dinner:
quorn peppered steak, sw chips and salad