HEb:
1 weetabix/3 wm crackerbread

HEa:
philly light

Syns:
cheese and onion pom bears - 3.5
freddo - 5

8.5 for the day

Foods looking good as usual, trying to take some inspiration off people ATM. Feel stuck in a rut, especially with my hex's. xxx

i get what you mean...i say i'm going to mix mines up a bit but all that happens is i have the same things...just at different times or that lol.
it's hard though cos we know what works for us or fills us up etc...i often fancy using mine on brazil nuts or something like that and think yeah, my body might process them differently which might be the case, but a few just won't do lol.

i've mentally struggled to stay on plan this week so far...i've done it but i think once i'm back in to a usual routine etc it'll be better....i'm off just now so not had to do the same snacky preparation etc as i do and i've really noticed the difference :( x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad and yog with crumbled alpen lights through them
cottage cheese & bean cakes

Lunch:
rice pudding with berries, chopped banana & yog
ryvita dark rye with egg mayo

Dinner:
tagliatelle with a syn free tomatoey sauce, quorn chicken pieces, onions, pepper and mushrooms

HEb's:
4 x ryvita dark rye
2 alpen lights

HEa's:
3 x babybel lights

Syns:
mayo - 1
ripple - 4.5
wotsits - 5

10.5 for the day :D x

so...i write this feeling absolutely ill after eating way too much sh1t at a party i was at.
it's the 1st time since i've been on my sw journey that i have gone to a night out...and caved at the buffet. there was no need for it and i feel so ill it's unbelievable.

today started off great, i was meeting up with a friend and worried that she might try and give me lunch so i even took left overs from yest and ate them in my car just so i wouldn't be hungry!! go me...halo polishing required!
i was rushing trying to get ready and quickly had a bite to eat but by the time we got to the doo...we were all starving...FAIL!!!

i'm disgusted with myself...not cos i had some off plan food...but for the amount that i felt the need to eat that it's made me ill...i'm so thirsty but can't face the thought of consuming anything else lol.
think i'm shocked at how yucky the food's made me feel....glad in a sense but god if i could only be sick i know i'd physically feel better :(

anyway...food looking like this:

DAY - DISASTER! lol :sign0137:

Breakfast:
rice pudding with berries, chopped banana and yog

Lunch:
left over quorn tagliatelle from last night

Snack:
fruit salad with alpen light thru it

Dinner:
Baked potato with HEa cheese

all good so far eh.....yeah....til i proceeded to have a bit of everything on the table at the party, you name it it was there and yep, i had a bite! also made friends with the ferrero rocher tree that was there....some pal they turned out to be hehe

done now and not hopeful about my usual 4 weekly gain sorting itself out this week...kinda wish if i was gonna blow my syns that it was on something i really enjoyed rather than eating the crap i did cos i was too hungry and not able to say no!
if i had thought about it, i should've just had a packet of crisps from behind the bar and syn'd them.

eurgh!
:9529:

so...i write this feeling absolutely ill after eating way too much sh1t at a party i was at.
it's the 1st time since i've been on my sw journey that i have gone to a night out...and caved at the buffet. there was no need for it and i feel so ill it's unbelievable.

today started off great, i was meeting up with a friend and worried that she might try and give me lunch so i even took left overs from yest and ate them in my car just so i wouldn't be hungry!! go me...halo polishing required!
i was rushing trying to get ready and quickly had a bite to eat but by the time we got to the doo...we were all starving...FAIL!!!

i'm disgusted with myself...not cos i had some off plan food...but for the amount that i felt the need to eat that it's made me ill...i'm so thirsty but can't face the thought of consuming anything else lol.
think i'm shocked at how yucky the food's made me feel....glad in a sense but god if i could only be sick i know i'd physically feel better :(

anyway...food looking like this:

DAY - DISASTER! lol :sign0137:

Breakfast:
rice pudding with berries, chopped banana and yog

Lunch:
left over quorn tagliatelle from last night

Snack:
fruit salad with alpen light thru it

Dinner:
Baked potato with HEa cheese

all good so far eh.....yeah....til i proceeded to have a bit of everything on the table at the party, you name it it was there and yep, i had a bite! also made friends with the ferrero rocher tree that was there....some pal they turned out to be hehe

done now and not hopeful about my usual 4 weekly gain sorting itself out this week...kinda wish if i was gonna blow my syns that it was on something i really enjoyed rather than eating the crap i did cos i was too hungry and not able to say no!
if i had thought about it, i should've just had a packet of crisps from behind the bar and syn'd them.

eurgh! :9529:

Don't worry chick, we're all only human and sometimes things crop up. Like you said this is the first time in 8/9moths that you've had a blip and for that you should be chuffed! You might surprise yourself at weigh in, just hop back on the plan tomorrow! Xx

You are doing so good but you can`t help being cross with yourself can you.

Don't b worryin bout 1 wee slip up in the whole time u'v been so very good hun! Just jump rite back on plan n 4get bout it. I get wat u said bout wishin u'd maxed out yer syns on sumthin u proper njoyed tho rather than a blow out at a buffet cos I'd feel the same but these things happen so try not 2 beat yerself up.

I didn't manage 2 start back on plan this week unfortunately as me n Sam got re-admitted 2 hospital on Mon due a skin condition he most likely picked up in hospital in the 1st place! It's called scalded skin syndrome n looks just like it sounds, as if he'd been scalded in patches all over his wee body. It was horrible but after stayin in 2 get 5days worth of iv super antibiotics he's now on the mend thankfully. Now there's 9days worth of oral antibiotics I'v 2 give him at home, which of course tastes disgustin - I don't understand y they can't improve the taste of medicines 4 babies/small children 2 make them easier 2 take!? Anyway I plan 2 start back this comin Wed instead so must try 2 get as diary set up ready.... xx

Don't b worryin bout 1 wee slip up in the whole time u'v been so very good hun! Just jump rite back on plan n 4get bout it. I get wat u said bout wishin u'd maxed out yer syns on sumthin u proper njoyed tho rather than a blow out at a buffet cos I'd feel the same but these things happen so try not 2 beat yerself up.

I didn't manage 2 start back on plan this week unfortunately as me n Sam got re-admitted 2 hospital on Mon due a skin condition he most likely picked up in hospital in the 1st place! It's called scalded skin syndrome n looks just like it sounds, as if he'd been scalded in patches all over his wee body. It was horrible but after stayin in 2 get 5days worth of iv super antibiotics he's now on the mend thankfully. Now there's 9days worth of oral antibiotics I'v 2 give him at home, which of course tastes disgustin - I don't understand y they can't improve the taste of medicines 4 babies/small children 2 make them easier 2 take!? Anyway I plan 2 start back this comin Wed instead so must try 2 get as diary set up ready.... xx

oh god, i hope you's are ok....and the wee fella...how's he doing now?
poor wee mite, and don't you be worrying about getting a diary on here....it'll all come in good time ;) x

hey folks, not been around over the weekend, ended up going away last minute so food's not exactly been spot on but i'm here and ready to plough through the superfree and fluids to help flush the demons away lol.

WI tonight was another gain...2lbs and if i'm honest, i'm a bit p*ssed about it. sure i know i was off plan big time on friday but usually after my unexplained gain, i get it off and more so i was kinda hoping for a sts and that would mean that i'd put the 3lbs on genuinelly.

last time i gained 3, i had 4.5 off the following week so i wasn't expecting a loss, i just kinda didn't expect a gain. that means 5 lbs on over the last 2 weeks and a 3lb gain for the month of august (cos my next WI is in sept)

i'm kinda hoping that some of tonight's weight might be some bloat from the non sw foods i ate over the weekend but i think what bugs me is that folk seem to have blow outs all the time, every weekend etc and scrape through and here's me...1st time and this is my result!

anyway, i'm so glad that today has gone well so far....slightly nervous that yesterday's food might still be due to take it's toll but i had a great weekend (apart from friday's self inflicted illness lol) and maybe it'll help get it out my system and give my body a shake to welcome the healthy foods again?
I'm back to work this week which will be great to get back into my cooking routine, to graze on healthy foods all day and drink more water/squash.

food today looking like this:

DAY - RED

Breakfast:
Big bowl of fruit salad with alpen light crumbled through
bacon medallions

Lunch:
2 dark rye ryvita (with a scraping of philly light) & a ham/seafood sticks salad
(cottage cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, spring onion & gherkins)

Dinner:
chicken breast, carrots, broccoli and sprouts
left over fruit salad from this morning

HEb's:
1 alpen light/2 dark rye ryvita
2 hifi light bars

HEa's:
3 babybel lights
scraping of philly light

Syns:
popcorn - 5

weekly syns = 5/105

keeping my syns low as i don't really feel i'll want anything else tonight...they're there if i change my mind but it won't do me any harm after the weekend lol.

not done success express before but for anyone who has...does this look like it might pass for a SE day? I know it's 2/3 superfree on SE and my b/fast and dinner def had that!x

Last edited:
Oh that really sucks! I'm one of your dreaded people that binge all the time and don't suffer like that, you poor thing. I really hope your body sorts itself out and you get a massive loss next week.
Try not to think of it month by month when it's like this, try to think of how far you've come and how big a gain you could have had if you were not on sw at all.

And yeah I've done a few success express days and it does look like there's a lot of fruit/veg. Only thing to remember is if u syn anything eg. Sausages, they get syned on the highest amount out of the 3 plans. So even though your having a red day, if u syned any meat you have to syn it as if it was a green. Does that make sense? Xxx

Oh that really sucks! I'm one of your dreaded people that binge all the time and don't suffer like that, you poor thing. I really hope your body sorts itself out and you get a massive loss next week.
Try not to think of it month by month when it's like this, try to think of how far you've come and how big a gain you could have had if you were not on sw at all.

And yeah I've done a few success express days and it does look like there's a lot of fruit/veg. Only thing to remember is if u syn anything eg. Sausages, they get syned on the highest amount out of the 3 plans. So even though your having a red day, if u syned any meat you have to syn it as if it was a green. Does that make sense? Xxx

thanks emma....i was just so miffed when i came back but i'm ok now and a day of being 100% has made things feel more back to normal.
I only ate free/superfree things yest and the popcorn for 5 so don't think i'd need to syn anymore...but i'm not sure i'd be too keen on putting 3 syns for something that's usually 0.5 lol.

hope you're well x

food for today looking like this:

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
alpen light bar 1st thing
rice pudding, blueberries, frozen raspberries, chopped banana & yog

Lunch:
home made soup and a piece of dahl loaf
2 dark rye ryvita with egg mayo on them
tangerine

Dinner:
philly light pasta with quorn pieces through it, onion, pepper, mushrooms, sweetcorn & petit pois
fruit salad

HEb's:
alpen light/2 ryvita
hifi bar

HEa's:
philly light soft cheese

Syns:
0.5 - mayo
pom bears - 3.5
choc orange segsation - 2

6 for the day

weekly syns = 11/105

another low syn, plenty of fruit & veg day and i'm drank lots today too...never been off the loo lol, but another good day for me i reckon

hope everyone's well :) x

Hey hun, yer food's lookin gr8 so I'm sure those pesky few lbs will drop off in no time!

Sam's doin loads better thanx, his skin is pretty much back 2 normal now. It's quite distressin seein them ill, espec when they're so small. He's not likin the medicine we ave 2 give him but he's so good he doesn't complain much! Lol! x

Hey hun, yer food's lookin gr8 so I'm sure those pesky few lbs will drop off in no time!

Sam's doin loads better thanx, his skin is pretty much back 2 normal now. It's quite distressin seein them ill, espec when they're so small. He's not likin the medicine we ave 2 give him but he's so good he doesn't complain much! Lol! x

thanks chick...hope so!
and aww the wee soul...god love him cos they canny tell us what's wrong :(
glad to hear he's on the mend...he'll be coming on now is he...few smiles etc??

how you doing yourself x

thanks chick...hope so!
and aww the wee soul...god love him cos they canny tell us what's wrong :(
glad to hear he's on the mend...he'll be coming on now is he...few smiles etc??

how you doing yourself x

I'm still not sure if it's wee smiles or wind tbh but I like 2 kid myself that it's smiles! lol! I'm startin 2 get used 2 bein tired as Sam isn't keen on sleepin much at nite unfortunately. He'd quite happily sleep all day n feed all nite if given half a chance! lol! I kept wakin him every few hours durin the day yesterday n we did ave a slightly better nite last nite so I'm hopin 2nite will b better again. I also got a breast pump n sum of those Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles yesterday n ave started expressin in the hope that mayb a nite time bottle feed will help once I get a wee stock pile of milk built up. I'm reluctant 2 express much 2 start wif in case I don't ave enuf left 2 feed Sam so I'm only doin small amounts at a time 4 the time bein x

Back