Everyday's a SW day :) x

Hi Hun,
diaries looking good, I'm sure you'll be great with your WI today- good luck.
What do u do with your fruit salad cous cous, never thought of it as a sweet thing, but I guess it's quite plain.... Xx

i just put some sweetener over the cous cous and mix it round before i put boiling water on it then when it's ready just mix it through with all the fruit and yog. to be honest, you can't taste it when it's like that so could prob get away with leaving out the sweetener? i used to put vanilla essence in it too but no point really...i might've left it if i wasn't having yog?

it pretty much just bulks it out to be honest...a weird texture but once you get past that it's yummy! not to mention easy peasy ;)
i had some the other day before work and was surprised at how little i grazed on when i was in work compared to usual that day x

Fingers crossed weigh in reflects your hard work! Xx

hope so chick! lol x

just reporting in quickly as i went to a different class today to get weighed.
been feeling so sh1t all day with mother nature so decided to go at a different time so that i could come back, get something decent to eat then just chill out.

2.5 off and if i'm honest, i'm slightly disappointed. yes it's a good loss but after such a rubbish result the last 2 weeks i'd hoped for more especially as i kept my syns low for the week and up'd the superfree as much as i could!

anyway, better off than on but one thing's for sure...i'm not making a point of eating as few syns as possible on purpose this week....bring on the goodies and another week of being 100% at the same time ;)

will report back later with today's food x

thanks girls :)

i'm feeling exhausted tonight...might be something to do with TOTM appearing? although i've felt rotten all day, it's prob been one of my better ones (can any of them be good? lol) where i've not been completely crippled or being sick!
i considered going back to bed this morning after the school run cos i was so sore...i walked round to school with a hot water bottle jammed in my leggings and hidden well under a jacket, but then just came back and got cracking with my cooking for work snacks,soup and some extra rice pudding to let me fire it together for work or whatever ...aah the joys eh.

anyway...food for today looking like this

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
rice pudding, blueberries, frozen raspberries, chopped banana and raspberry yog mixed in

Lunch:
fruit salad with dorsets muesli
piece of sw quiche (used low fat supernoodles as a base this time)

Dinner:
chicken breast, sw roasties, sweetcorn, carrots & sprouts

HEb: dorsets muesli
HEa: nothing yet...maybe a cheese stick before bed?

Syns:
freddo - 5
hoops & crosses - 4.5
scan bran cake - 1

10.5 for the day

almost time to get my little one into bed, i plan to do that, dry my hair then curl up on the sofa with my freddo and a hot water bottle. tummy feels so bloated and uncomfy but be better tomorrow (she hopes hehe)

hope you've all had a great day xx

Hi hun, popping by to subscribe! Well done on your 2.5lbs loss this week, I know you might have hoped for more but it's a fab loss :)

Yep exactly, I'd kill for 4.5lbs so my first stone is off tomorrow, but in reality I'm pretty sure that's not gonna happen! Will try not to sulk too much though if i get a pound or two, I keep telling everyone a loss is a loss, so now I've got to take my own medicine! :D

How many grams of muesli dya get for healthy b??
Hope you feel better soon xx

aww thanks chick :)
its the dorsets nutty one and it's 35g (not very much to be honest lol plus i'm not sure if they're all the same weight for a HE)
if you're a sw member and have online access, there's a list of which dorsets muesli that are a HEb. nice for a wee change and i leave mine to soak up a bit in the fruit & yog. sometimes i have half the allowance too leaving me another wee half of a B choice ;) x

Hope the freddo, hot water bottle n sofa make u feel better hun. I said I'd pop on a few more pics of Sam....the pic wif the stripey suit was just taken 2day! :)

View attachment 105640View attachment 105641

aaaaah.my.god...he is a wee cutie!
lovely....look at him the wee soul :)

that just made smile, you must be super proud huni :)

off to settle down with it now x

Hey guys...wow what a hectic day i've had today, i just seem to never have stopped. worked late hence the additional snack this afternoon (extra teabreak and all that woo hoo lol) and as soon as i came home, it's just been non stop with homework, lunches for tomorrow, dinners, showers, packaging things up that need to be sent off...you know..busy with all the silly wee things that take time!
anyway...food for today looking like this...

DAY- GREEN:

Breakfast:
alpen light bar and rice pudding, berries, chopped banana & yog

Mid morning snack:
small pot magic porridge, piece of sw quiche

Lunch:
mugshot & some home made lentil, carrot & onion soup

Snack:
hifi bar and a piece of dahl loaf

Dinner:
baked potato, cottage cheese and beans

HEb's:
hifi bar
alpen light/17.5g oats

HEa's
1 x babybel light
20g cheese stick

Syns:
wotsits - 5
freddo - 5

10 for the day

Food looks lovely have u got the recipe for the soup?? Xx

it's just one i've made for years so no official recipe lol

i usually do about 60 (ish lol) grams of red lentils, 1 litre of water and 1.5 or 2 ham stock cubes (could use any i guess but i like the ham ones) 1 or 2 big carrots and onion and that's it...i grate my carrot so that it's done quicker and blitz it..easy peasy.;)
i tend not to season mines much but do sometimes add a wee drop pepper..suit to your own taste tho.... x

Back