Everyday's a SW day :) x

Hope weigh in isn't affected by Mother Nature! It's so unfair when it happens and you've been on plan. Good luck x

I'l keep my fingers x'd 4 u hun, I kno it was generally the week BEFORE that it effected my friend... xx

Hope weigh in isn't affected by Mother Nature! It's so unfair when it happens and you've been on plan. Good luck x

thanks girls.
my "gain week" is usually 2 weeks before but i've had the odd unjustified gain recently and not sure what to expect seeing as star week was late.
don't really want another gain noted on my book or they'll be like - she's at it, kidding herself on that she's on plan when really i am!!

anyway, will find out soon enough :-/ x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
rice pudding with blueberries, blackberries, frozen raspberries, chopped banana and yog

Lunch:
1 tesco e/l choices sausage
fruit salad with yog

Dinner:
made a chicken curry with basmati rice...didn't like it so finished off the fruit salad that i hadn't eaten at lunch time and added 1/2 HEb muesli to it

HEb:
alpen light bar/17.5g dorsets muesli

HEa: nothing yet, might have some cheese...not sure

Syns:
sausage - 0.5
1/2 a crunchie - 5
hoops and crosses - 4.5

10 for the day

Some really great meal ideas on this thread :) Are you mateasers bunnies really only 3 syns?? Was it a mini or normal sized one? I might have to stock up, I love them! xx

Some really great meal ideas on this thread :) Are you mateasers bunnies really only 3 syns?? Was it a mini or normal sized one? I might have to stock up, I love them! xx

aww thanks :)
re the malteser bunnys - the ones for 3 syns each are the bag of wee mini ones - think you got 5 in the bag for £1 at easter time...i managed to find a load of them for 50p after easter hence the reason i still have them...rationed to the max lol.

the big ones are 8.5 and think the reindeer ones are round about the same...not 100% sure though cos i've not bought any myself.
love them...they're yummy! x

it's been a while since i had a big one but i used to think they were worth it.
then i saw the mini ones so i liked that i got a wee taste for less syns.

a daim bar is worth it at 7.5...and a bar of galaxy bubbles is good too for 8.5...especially if you've had it in the fridge then totally savour it ;)

how long you been on the plan? you getting on alright?x

I did it years ago and only recently started again, been on it about 2 weeks and loving being back on it! Feel so much better just for not eating rubbish all the time! :) how long have you been doing it for? xx

since january and enjoying it too,

it was a big thing for me to cook every meal from scratch but now it's just part of the routine and i love that when you prepare well enough, what you eat doesn't look or feel like "diet" food :) x

I feel the same! As I'd left it so long, on my first week I didn't feel like I'd loose anything because I didn't feel like what I was eating was 'diety' enough, even though I knew I was following the rules and I'd done it before haha :) xx

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
cottage cheese & potato bean cake with a cold boiled egg before work then
magic porridge later on once i was there

Mid Morning snack:
home made soup and a piece of sw quiche/dahl loaf

Lunch:
mugshot

Dinner:
Meat free burger on wm roll with cheese and sw chips
fruit salad with yog

HEB's:
oats/wm roll

HEA's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
0.5 - meat free burger
0.5 - ketchup
4 - 2 celebrations chocolates
5.5 - crisps

10.5 for the day :) x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
rice pudding, berries, chopped banana and yog
boiled egg

Mid Morning Snack:
small pot magic porridge, home made soup

Lunch:
freezer portion of mac and cheese
nectarine

Dinner:
quorn chilli with a baked potato
fruit salad

HEb's:
17.5g oats/15g golden crunch cereal
hifi bar

HEa's:
cheese:

Syns:
2 celebrations chocolates - 4
hoops and crosses - 4.5

8.5 for the day

Non scales victory is... syning 2 celebrations chocolates and sitting next to your OH while he digs into the tin....and NOT straying from the 2 that you planned for yourself ;)

yay! go me lol x

So hard to do! Lol! I havnt bought any tins of sweets, we will probably have one over Christmas though x

they're on offer in morrisons this week and i thought oh noooo...but i got 2 of the same, opened one to put some in my little one's goody box and thought right, if i behave, these could last me ages having 2 or 3 for 4 or 6 syns which would give me the taste of a proper sweet and still let me having other things AND i don't need to use all of my syns (which i never really do anyway)

i'm not saying i'd be successful every time but i was tonight whilst skinny malinky sat next to me wiring in to god knows how many.

but i'm ok about it and that's what i'm pleased about :)

so there's a handful in the fridge for me to count in when i want them :D x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
Magic porridge with berries
boiled egg

Mid Morning snack:
piece of sw quiche and dahl loaf

Lunch:
cheese and spring onion sandwich, few gulps of homemade soup

Dinner:
Quorn peppered steak, boiled potatoes and carrot, corn & broccoli veg steam pack
activia 0% yogurt

HEb's:
35g oats
60g wm bread

HEa's:
30g cheese

Syns:
0.5 - mayo
4 - 2 celebrations chocolates
4.5 - hoops and crosses

9 in total for the day

Back