Everyday's a SW day :) x

i've tried the meat free burgers and thought they were nice...until i bought the 2 pack of quorn burgers from the chilled section!
they're syn free and honestly, when i slapped some cheese on it i was like yummm-eeee lol.

i really like them and i'm dying to try other stuff but didn't like the sausages years ago so don't pick them...but i like the mince, peppered steak thingys and the chicken so far.
dunno what the meat balls are like? everything's so pricey i think...and i don't wanna waste money if i don't like them x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
magic porridge with berries and banana
boiled egg

Snack:
dahl loaf and a piece of sw quiche

Lunch:
was in a meeting so ended up having 4 mini chocolate bite things someone had brought in (the ones you get in tesco/morrisons bakery)

Dinner:
lentil, carrot and onion soup with ryvita

fruit salad with scan bran cake

HEb's:
oats
scan bran cake and 2 ryvita

HEa's:
nothing yet

Syns:
16 for the bite things

one over for me today...not like me to use them all never mind one extra...but i've saved 11.5 from the last 2 nights so i'm not concerned.

i don't usually eat any syns during the day so that's been new too...but haven't been too hungry since to be honest and only had the soup for dinner but not ate the fruit salad yet.
seeing as i usually have my syns at night, at least that's ready to have if i get peckish in a wee while ;) x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
rice pudding, berries, banana and yog

Snack:
small pot magic porridge and some sw quiche

Lunch:
fruit salad with yog and alpen light crumbled through it (tried the choc and orange ones...mmmm why have i not had these before??)

Dinner:
sw chips, cheese and quorn chilli (yum!)

HEb's:
alpen light/17.5g oats
2 hifi light bars

HEa's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
scan bran cake -0.5
warburtons escapes - 5
1 celebration chocolate -2

7.5 for the day

Hey hun, hope yer well. I didn't realise the Quorn burgers were free - I'm def gona ave 2 try them now! I was put off Quorn a bit a few years ago by the sausages which were totally awful!! Also I notice u mentioned a Choc n orange Alpen light - r these new cos I'v never seen them in the shop? I'm gona ave 2 chk cos they sound deelish!

Oh n I was in Holland & Barratt 2day getting scan bran n since they ave their penny sale on I was avin a browse round, anyway I found these noodles which I got 2 try but I was wonderin bout syn value. It says on the pack that they'r made from a vegetable fibre called Moyu (also known as Konjac) in which case wud they b free!? However as they only ave 7.7 calories per 100g serving wudn't that mean they'd only b 0.5syn even on a red day!?!?! Here's a pic n the Nutritional info off the back of the pack 2 c wat u think. I was thinkin they cud b nice in Chicken Noodle broth.....

Noodles.jpg

Info per 100g:
Kcal: 7.7
Protein: 0
Carbs: 0
Fat: 0
Fibre: 2.7
Sodium: 0.1

it's coming up on the calculator as 1/2 but is that right?
might be cos i put it in on red and EE day and you wrote there was no carbs?
hmmm...never even heard of that before!

i got the alpen lights loose today in Home Bargains for 19p each and got a couple...but i def think i'm gonna go back and get a load cos it's almost £2 a box of 5 when they're not on offer so it's so worth it.
and it was really yummy mixed with a fruit salad and some yog on it too!

doing good at this end, hope you're ok even though you're pi$$ed at STS :(
hope your boy's doing good chick :D x

I was workin them out 2 b 0.5syns based on the 20Kcal=1syn rule n the noodles bein 7.7Kcal per 100g portion. I'm hopin I'v made a wee discovery which'l make red days a bit easier. There's pasta in the range as well 4 those that like it. I imagine a pasta bake on a red day cud b handy! lol!

Def gona b on the look out for those Alpen!

I'm keepin well thanx despite the annoyance of STS but I did eat a few cheesy toasted sodas over the w/end so I'v only myself 2 blame! Sam's doin good 2 altho I think he's actually cutting a wee tooth! I kno it seems quite early but my MIL says Chris cut his 1st tooth when he was 6wks old n Sam was 9wks this week. I'v had a look in his mouth n it def looks like a wee toothbud just below the gum so mayb the breastfeedin will b stopping sooner than I thot! lol! :D

lol...
they're all different and if he's cutting a tooth then eeeek! lol.
my son was 9 months exactly when he cut his 1st one...but i know loads who were earlier...and later!

he wasn't too bad with crying and stuff but he used to get all these wee blisters on his bum, it was a total shame, poor wee soul would howl trying to sit down :(
hopefully he's not too upset but best tip i can ever give you on nappy rash is egg white...it is a god send!
my wee one never ever got nappy rash (cos i changed and cleaned him all the time, let him lie with a nappy off lots etc) but when he got the wee blisters and sore through teething, i used to put that on, leave it to go sticky, seal his nappy and cos it puts a coating on their skin, the pee just slides off giving the skin a chance to heal and i swear i'd see a difference the following morning!

absolute god send i tell you...if you hadn't heard of it before PLEASE keep it in mind...your wee fella will thank you for it ;) x

DAY - RED

Breakfast:
fruit salad, yog & alpen light bars through it

Lunch:
chicken subway salad with boiled egg too

Dinner:
Big Mac in a bowl (e/l mince, lettuce, onion, gherkins, cheese and DIY thousand island sauce lol)
30g wm bread

HEb's:
2x alpen lights
30g wm bread/hifi light

HEa's:
cheese x 2

Syns:
scan bran cake - 0.5
salad dressing - 2
mayo/ketchup -1
1 celebration chocolate - 2
crisps - 5.5

11 for the day :D

Just a quick update with today's food.
been out for date night with my fella....1st time in ages :D

we went for chinese and i have to admit, i'm suffering after eating stodge and grease which is practically non existent on my sw journey but you know what, we had a lovely wee night and it's been a while!
i've always known that we don't do as much now and that's down to me saying no just so that i don't go/not tempted to go off plan which is good in a sense...but it's also really impacted our social life.

anyway, i'm sure bloat and fluid retention will be on it's way for WI on monday but i'll have to take it on the chin!

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
rice pudding, blueberries, banana, raspberries and yog

Lunch:
mugshot and a packet of crisps

Dinner:
little bit of everything at the chinese....plus some ice cream (my god how good is that when it's been this long lol. it was the cheap crap but even then.....hehe)

Syns...too many to guess i think!

hope everyone's having a great saturday night ;) x

DAY - RED

Brunch:
fruit salad with yog & all bran chocolate crunch
2 ryvita topped with boiled egss

Dinner:
roast gammon, carrot & suede, sprouts
more fruit salad! lol

HEb's:
all bran choc crunch (30g)
2 ryvita/1 hifi light bar

HEa's:
3 x babybel lights

Syns:
crisps - 5.5
1 celebration chocolate - 2

7.5 for the day

Have struggled a wee bit today cos i've felt really hungry and craved potatoes/rice all day.
i know i could've had a green or an EE day to have them but mentally, i wanted to miss them out to try and compensate from what i had last night when we were out for dinner....cos i know i'll have the whole bloat/water retention thing happening inside?

a day full of fruit, veg and lots of water & diluting juice so hopefully it'll have helped...although i'm not too convinced lol.

was in 2 minds this morning whether to just have a day off plan cos i know i had way too many syns last night but i'm glad i never cos that would have only added to whatever damage was done!
so a day straight back on plan and 7.5 syns not used for the day has got to be a good thing...damage limitation and all that! lol x

Its good to go out every once in a while and you enjoyed it thats the main thing :)

Well done on getting straight plan today and drinking lots of water... u never know you might get a suprise tomo :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its good to go out every once in a while and you enjoyed it thats the main thing :)

Well done on getting straight plan today and drinking lots of water... u never know you might get a suprise tomo :) xx

not confident missy....but thank you for the enthusiam...hopefully you're right! lol
think it's due to be gain week tomorrow (you know how i have 1 every 4 weeks) but can't change anything now so will just need to see what happens.

hope you're doing really good....you still on vegan days?x

Sounds like a lovely weekend :) Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well folks...today's weigh showed a 4lb gain....yes...4lbs! (fekin scales lol)

am i bothered...nope, not really and do you know why not....because i don't really believe that it's a true reflection. i don't believe that by going for dinner on saturday and over indulging a bit has put 4lbs of fat back on to me...what i do think is that it's a reflection of how my body's reacted to the foods which i chose to eat and for that, i'll take it on the chin.

i've honestly been gutted over putting half or 1lb on other weeks when it's been unjustified, and whilst i obviously didn't expect it to be quite as much as 4lbs lol, i'm genuinelly ok...mentally, i feel ok with it and that's a huge thing!

i'm obviously not one of the lucky ones who can eat certain things and not have some sort of negative impact but can't change it and as long as there's not another gain next week then i'm happy :)

so glad that i feel like this, honestly. i'm happy that i don't feel disgusted with myself or the plan, or that i want to throw the towel in cos i've blown it or whatever....i went for dinner, i ate foods i wouldn't usually, i enjoyed it and that's all there is to it. when i can't control what the outcome will be for 1 wee night off plan then that's that.
i can, however, control not gorging on junk food every day and i can control making better choices so here we go, back to "normal" :D

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:

Lunch:
cottage cheese and bean cakes, poached egg and beans

Snack:
fruit salad with yog and all bran choc crunch

Dinner:
quorn burger on wm roll with cheese and sw chips...love this dinner, it feels proper naughter and tastes yummy!

HEb's:
wm roll
30g all bran choc crunch

HEa's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
ketchuo - 0.5
hoops and crosses - 4.5
mini malteser bunny - 3

8 for the day

well folks...today's weigh showed a 4lb gain....yes...4lbs! (fekin scales lol)

am i bothered...nope, not really and do you know why not....because i don't really believe that it's a true reflection. i don't believe that by going for dinner on saturday and over indulging a bit has put 4lbs of fat back on to me...what i do think is that it's a reflection of how my body's reacted to the foods which i chose to eat and for that, i'll take it on the chin.

i've honestly been gutted over putting half or 1lb on other weeks when it's been unjustified, and whilst i obviously didn't expect it to be quite as much as 4lbs lol, i'm genuinelly ok...mentally, i feel ok with it and that's a huge thing!

i'm obviously not one of the lucky ones who can eat certain things and not have some sort of negative impact but can't change it and as long as there's not another gain next week then i'm happy :)

so glad that i feel like this, honestly. i'm happy that i don't feel disgusted with myself or the plan, or that i want to throw the towel in cos i've blown it or whatever....i went for dinner, i ate foods i wouldn't usually, i enjoyed it and that's all there is to it. when i can't control what the outcome will be for 1 wee night off plan then that's that.
i can, however, control not gorging on junk food every day and i can control making better choices so here we go, back to "normal" :D

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:

Lunch:
cottage cheese and bean cakes, poached egg and beans

Snack:
fruit salad with yog and all bran choc crunch

Dinner:
quorn burger on wm roll with cheese and sw chips...love this dinner, it feels proper naughter and tastes yummy!

HEb's:
wm roll
30g all bran choc crunch

HEa's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
ketchuo - 0.5
hoops and crosses - 4.5
mini malteser bunny - 3

8 for the day

Very well put! That's a great perspective to have. I am also certain that you will not have put on 4lb from one meal!!! Im sure they will say something different in a couple of days xx

Very well put! That's a great perspective to have. I am also certain that you will not have put on 4lb from one meal!!! Im sure they will say something different in a couple of days xx

I agree with yellow turtle... it will just be the sodium in the meal..well done on looking at it positively :) xx

thanks girls....can't change it but the main thing for me is i'm ok with it....not many could say that with a 4lb gain eh lol x

today was meant to be EE cos i'd taken chicken out the freezer to do something nice with it for dinner....but leaving it in my superduper cold fridge meant it hadn't thawed properly so today's food is pretty much identical to yesterdays...not complaining tho...it's been another yummy day :D

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:

Lunch:
big bowl of fruit salad with alpen light crumbled through
chickpea dahl loaf

Dinner:
quorn burger with cheese on wm roll and sw chips

HEb's:
wm roll
1 alpen light/1 hifi light

HEa's: