cheese

Syns:
sausage - 1
chip sprinkle - 0.5
mayo - 0.5
crisps - 5.5
mini crunchie - 4

11.5 for the day

sooooo.... i'm here to report what i think is a NSV...
woke up today super hungry and its not really changed throughout the course of the day (even though i grazed pretty much all day at work...on sw stuff of course ;) )
anyway, the plan today was after school, i was taking the boys to the swimming and to mcdonalds which is exactly what we did. they were swimming and i was starving so took myself off to the cafe to see if they had anything i could eat.
hot food was off...but she had chips ready and i stood for ages looking at what i could have. (did i want the chips, yes, did i know the damage...no)
i wanted the 3 pack of custard creams but didn't think they were worth 3 syns each...i wanted the huge piece of mars bar cake and rocky road with giant marshmallows...but didn't.
she saw me eyeing up the tray bake stuff and said oh, we ran out of caramel shortcake but i have a pack here from the supermarket to put out til we get it in...cue the 3 pack of sainsburys caramel shortcake.
before i knew it i'd said yes and took it off to investigate on the sw app (14 syns btw!)

so i'm eating it and i'm already thinking right, you may as well just get a mcdonalds cos you've had this now!
there's me thinking what LARGE meal i was going to have and what goodies i was going to buy on the way home to have later....cos i may as well if i've already blown it!

then i thought...1 bad thing doesn't warrant a proper blow out! ok so you had the caramel shortcake but why do you need to get all the rest of the stuff??

i remembered i still had a quorn burger left from yesterday and thought...just make the burger meal yourself....not as appealing but on plan! and 1000 calories less no doubt lol.

got the boys out, stopped for milk and wm rolls on the way to mcdonalds, went in, ordered 2 happy meals and...... a diet coke for me.... :D
pinched 2 chips from the boys (yuck! cold and sooo not worth the potential blow out!!!) drank my juice and came home to get the quorn burger and chips on the go (as well as prepare tomorrows tuna pasta for lunch...cos of course if i had a blow out tonight, i'd be as well being off it tomorrow too??) and that's what i did!

i had the caramel shortcake...but i did not have the mcdonalds, or stop for goodies and to be honest, i can't quite believe it!
i had totally talked myself into the blow out cos i'd had one bit of caramel shortcake (bloody good btw lol) and was really stopping at the garage for large tv munchies...but i didn't!

yay!!!!

could've...i mean would've,been diabloical! x

:angel09:

What a fantastic story. So glad your good fairy won. XX

i

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad with alpen light and yog mixed in
boiled egg and seafood sticks

Lunch:
baked potato with cottage cheese, beans and salad

Dinner:
mushroom and bacon carbonara

HEb:
alpen light x 2

HEa:
nothing yet but might have 30g of cheddar later

Syns:
mini crunchie - 4
crisps - 5.5
9.5 in total for the day

finally saw those wraps which we're allowed to count as a HEb....but at £2.80...i put them back!
maybe it's just me being tight but i thought it was a bit pricey...and made me realise that it's one thing shelling out a fortune each week on healthy foods....but if you had to buy these gluten free foods on top of that...pfffft it would be even worse!!

hope everyone's had a great weekend x

Last edited:
Lol I must be mental, I bought the daft things! But I've tried them and that's that. I've got three left I've put them in the fridge just incase they go funny. They have a good date on though, 11th November! The gluten free products are really extortionately priced arnt they x

Lol I must be mental, I bought the daft things! But I've tried them and that's that. I've got three left I've put them in the fridge just incase they go funny. They have a good date on though, 11th November! The gluten free products are really extortionately priced arnt they x

yeah...it's really bad!
people should get them on prescription if they have an allergy lol.

i dare say i'll buy them at some point....but i was like ppfffft! no chance lol x

yeah...it's really bad!
people should get them on prescription if they have an allergy lol.

i dare say i'll buy them at some point....but i was like ppfffft! no chance lol x
That stuff is never on special offer either! I said to everyone, ok these are all getting eaten, there will be no throwing these out cos we forgot about them! Bloody £3 nearly for a packet of wraps haha it's like the dairy free milks, they're really expensive but at least they go on special offer at times.

Instead of the wraps just get the wholemeal weight watchers pittas, they're only £1 lol no good for gluten free folk though x

That stuff is never on special offer either! I said to everyone, ok these are all getting eaten, there will be no throwing these out cos we forgot about them! Bloody £3 nearly for a packet of wraps haha it's like the dairy free milks, they're really expensive but at least they go on special offer at times.

Instead of the wraps just get the wholemeal weight watchers pittas, they're only £1 lol no good for gluten free folk though x

i've never used the pittas for pizza (yet) but i did get them for 75p the other week in tesco. i like to use the for the cheese and onion "pasty" but they're not something which i use a lot of.

i've only had pizza a couple of times since i started this and i used smash (tut tut lol) and tried the cauliflower base (eurgh!) but have done "pizza toast" which was nice too x

I make pizza toast out of leftover sw bolegnase sometimes with my hea cheese on top, its gorgeous :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

just popping on with today's food.
1.5 on at class tonight...not feeling too amused...should've just had the bloody goodies i wanted last wednesday then that really would've justified this! lol.

not sure if the fact mother nature is sneaking her ugly face about has anything to do with it? - i noticed she's on her way when i went for my pre WI pee lol.

aww well eh...not much i can do but i won't be at class next week as i'm away and gave myself full permission months ago that i'd be off plan this weekend coming - shall wait and see how OTT i go lol

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad with some pudding rice mixed in

Lunch:
piece of dahl loaf and a boiled egg

alpen lights straight after WI

Dinner:
quorn burger on wm roll with HEa cheese, slices of tomato and some sw chips
left over fruit salad

HEb's:
alpen lights
wm roll

HEa's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
1 fruit gum - 0.5
tsp ketchup - 0.5
funsize ripple - 4.5
prawn hoops and crosses - 4

9.5 for the day x

just popping on with today's food.
1.5 on at class tonight...not feeling too amused...should've just had the bloody goodies i wanted last wednesday then that really would've justified this! lol.

not sure if the fact mother nature is sneaking her ugly face about has anything to do with it? - i noticed she's on her way when i went for my pre WI pee lol.

aww well eh...not much i can do but i won't be at class next week as i'm away and gave myself full permission months ago that i'd be off plan this weekend coming - shall wait and see how OTT i go lol

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad with some pudding rice mixed in

Lunch:
piece of dahl loaf and a boiled egg

alpen lights straight after WI

Dinner:
quorn burger on wm roll with HEa cheese, slices of tomato and some sw chips
left over fruit salad

HEb's:
alpen lights
wm roll

HEa's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
1 fruit gum - 0.5
tsp ketchup - 0.5
funsize ripple - 4.5

9.5 for the day x

Im sorry to hear about your gain... I feel in a similar mindset today as I sts this week even though I feel I worked really hard... am trying desperately to stay on track though as I know my target could be within reach by Christmas. . Sometimes emotions just get in the way!!

Xx

Im sorry to hear about your gain... I feel in a similar mindset today as I sts this week even though I feel I worked really hard... am trying desperately to stay on track though as I know my target could be within reach by Christmas. . Sometimes emotions just get in the way!!

Xx

if i'd have had a STS i would've thought right...ok....but unfortunately, it wasn't to be.

it's horrible when you've been super good and don't get the results...sometimes they show the following week though - bodies are funny things (look at my 4lb gain after 1 meal out the sat might before i got weighed the other week - shows you how they react/can store things eh)

head up and off we go again huni x

if i'd have had a STS i would've thought right...ok....but unfortunately, it wasn't to be.

it's horrible when you've been super good and don't get the results...sometimes they show the following week though - bodies are funny things (look at my 4lb gain after 1 meal out the sat might before i got weighed the other week - shows you how they react/can store things eh)

head up and off we go again huni x

It is indeed. . Just makes you realise how many different factors there must be that add up to you losing or gaining. . I am going to try and stick with green days for a while as I know I had a good loss with them before :) also I am really struggling with the ee days and trying to force myself to eat loads of fruit and veg :/ heres to a good week :) Xx

oooh i'm a poorly girl today with that b1tch mother nature :(

woke up sore at 6am and thought i'd get up and sorted for work which would give it time to pass - FAIL.
i ended up the palest i've ever seen myself, being sick and could not stop gagging. ended up calling work to arrange a holiday, pj's back on and back to bed to try sleep it off.

i really hate it, i'm the same every month and the pain is one thing, but i think my blood sugars drop which gives me the sweats, the shakes, feel like i'm going to pass out, chalk white and sick or gagging like i'm going to be sick.

once it passes, i'm usually ok but i have to admit, i've felt crap all day :(

anyway, food for today has been a bite of this or that so i've not been able to stomach anything really until i had a roll there for dinner.

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
nibbled at a rich tea biscuit 1st thing - before the shakes came on then later i had some of the rice and berries i'd prepared to take to work

Lunch:
cup of home made soup and a wee bowl of fruit salad (which was prepared for me to have before i went to work)

Snack:
weetabix cereal bar

Dinner:
wm roll with the last quorn burger, cheese and sliced tomato

HEb's:
cereal bar
wm roll

HEa's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
rich tea - 2
freddo - 5

11 for the day

not had the crisps or freddo but it's what i plan to have later once bed time routine is done. will snuggle up with those and a hot water bottle but can't wait to go to bed....feeling like this floors me and i always just feel exhausted.
booo to mother nature....i'd rather she just sent me an email or something every month to tell me i'm not pregnant pmsl x

woke up sore at 6am and thought i'd get up and sorted for work which would give it time to pass - FAIL.
i ended up the palest i've ever seen myself, being sick and could not stop gagging. ended up calling work to arrange a holiday, pj's back on and back to bed to try sleep it off.

i really hate it, i'm the same every month and the pain is one thing, but i think my blood sugars drop which gives me the sweats, the shakes, feel like i'm going to pass out, chalk white and sick or gagging like i'm going to be sick.

anyway, food for today has been a bite of this or that so i've not been able to stomach anything really until i had a roll there for dinner.

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
nibbled at a rich tea biscuit 1st thing - before the shakes came on then later i had some of the rice and berries i'd prepared to take to work

Lunch:
cup of home made soup and a wee bowl of fruit salad (which was prepared for me to have before i went to work)

Snack:
weetabix cereal bar

Dinner:

HEb's:
cereal bar
wm roll

HEa's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
rich tea - 2
freddo - 5

11 for the day

not had the crisps or freddo but it's what i plan to have later once bed time routine is done. will snuggle up with those and a hot water bottle but can't wait to go to bed....feeling like this floors me and i always just feel exhausted.
booo to mother nature....i'd rather she just sent me an email or something every month to tell me i'm not pregnant pmsl x

Im sorry to hear you are in so much pain!! I hope you feel better soon xx

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Snack:
weetabix cereal bar

Dinner:

HEb's:
cereal bar
wm roll

HEa's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
rich tea - 2
freddo - 5

11 for the day

Hey hun I hope the hot water bottle n freddo ave helped ease yer pain a bit :)

I almost cowped readin the last line of yer post tho...I think a "Not Pregnant" e-mail from Mother Nature is a fantastic idea! Or perhaps a txt msg like yer balance update from the bank! lol! :8855:

Back