Everyday's a SW day :) x

Oh bless you how awful! You really suffer. I also sometimes get a bit dizzy but nothing like how you're feeling. Pleased to. Hear you're feeling a bit better now x

thanks chick...x

Hey hun I hope the hot water bottle n freddo ave helped ease yer pain a bit :)

I almost cowped readin the last line of yer post tho...I think a "Not Pregnant" e-mail from Mother Nature is a fantastic idea! Or perhaps a txt msg like yer balance update from the bank! lol! :8855:

damn right! b1tch that she is anyway lol x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad with dorsets muesli and yog
a boiled egg

Snack:
piece of dahl loaf and a bit of sw quiche

Lunch:
home made soup and some mac and cheese

Dinner:
quorn peppered steak, boiled potatoes with the skin and a brocolli, carrot & sweetcorn steam pouch

HEb's:
35g muesli
hifi bar

HEa:
cheese in mac and cheese (i made half the recipe using 2 HEa's and split it into 3 so not even a full HEa worth)

Syns:
2 celebration chocolates - 4
crisps - 6

10 for the day

Last edited:
DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
Rice pudding with berries, banana and yog
boiled egg

Snack:
dahl loaf and small pot of magic porridge

Lunch:
last of my home made soup and a cheese and pickle sandwich

Dinner:
baked potato with cottage cheese, beans and 1 linda mc sausage
tangerine

HEB's:
60g wm bread
17.5g oats/hifi light bar

HEa's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
pickle - 0.5
hoops and crosses - 4.5
funsize maltesers - 5

10 for the day

Well folks....
i'm back after having a lovely weekend and a weekend full of extremely non friendly sw foods.
of course, the weekend was planned and i had built it up so much, made a list of all the goodies that i wanted to make sure i had on my few days off and yes i had them...but they didn't seem to have the effect i thought they would!!

i'm not at WI tonight cos i had planned that tomorrow was my 1st day back on plan and booked a holiday as we weren't sure if we'd be back in time...but i just couldn't face it and come last night i had just had enough and wanted to get "back to normal" asap!!

good or what??!!
i feel a bit disappointed that food wise, it wasn't what i'd expected but really, i'm chuffed that i felt the way i did cos sometimes it's hard to get back on it when we've had a taste for things....so go me! ;) lol

i had dominos, a fry up, desserts, sweets bla bla...but honestly, i just was desperate for some superfree and i know that in a couple of days time, i'll feel much better.

so....the moral of the story for me is that when i give myself permission to eat all the sh1t i used to...it's not as appealing! lol (wonder if xmas time is going to be the same cos that's when my next "time off" is scheduled lol)

so...food for today

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
big bowl of fruit salad with yog
piece of dahl loaf

Lunch:
tuna mayo on ryvita and some homemade soup

Dinner:
roast chicken, sw roasties (with the skin) carrots, sprouts and sweetcorn
left over fruit salad

HEb:
4 ryvita

HEa: nothing yet but might have babybel later

Syns:
e/l mayo - 1
funsize curly wurly - 3.5
crisps - 5.5

10 in total for the day.

prob should try not to use syns this week but decided i'm just going to do what i normally do and not miss out on the wee things i usually have.
god i've had more than enough over the weekend but i'm so glad to have had what i've had today, couldn't wait to have some fruit (the nearest i got was strawberries on pavlova lol) and i think today has been a good day to start with...lots of fruit and veg and healthier foods....and more than that...i've PREFERRED them!!!

not sure what the scales will say next week...not sure i'm fussed cos even with a week to catch up, i probably still deserve a gain but in the long run...this is a result overall i think...for a lifestyle and not just a quick fix?!!!

hope you are all well and had a fab weekend x

Last edited:
DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
alpen light & a boiled egg 1st thing
pudding rice with blueberries, banana, frozen raspberries & yog mixed through when i got to work

Snack:
small pot magic porridge and some dahl loaf

Lunch:
freezer portion of mac and cheese and a cup of homemade soup (carrot, onion & lentil)
a pear

Dinner:
quorn peppered steak, potatoes & carrot/suede mash
small bowl of fruit salad

HEb's:
1 alpen light/17.5g oats
hifi bar

HEa's:
cheese in the mac and cheese
(will have babybel lights later if i'm peckish before bed)

Syns:
2 celebration chocolates - 4
hoops and crosses (prawn) - 4

8 for the day

another really enjoyable day food wise for me today and superfree with every meal...honestly can't tell you how glad i am to be eating like this again...god i only had a few days off plan but really, it's made me appreciate these foods more than i was...long may it continue lol

Last edited:
DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
big bowl of fruit salad with scan bran cake mixed in and yog (yum!)
boiled egg

Snack:
dahl loaf & some homemade soup

Lunch:
had a batchelors cuppa pasta for the 1st time...the tomato one...wasn't bad for a quick lunch
a pear

Dinner:
chip butty (well, sw chips, on wm bread spread with mayo to save syns lol)
left over fruit salad

HEb's
60g wm bread
1/2 scan bran cake & a hifi light bar

HEa's:
40g lighter cheddar

Syns:
mayo/ketchup - 1.5
funsize mars - 4
hoops and crosses - 4.5

10 in total for the day :D

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
alpen light & a boiled egg 1st thing
pudding rice with blueberries, banana, frozen raspberries & yog when i got to work

Snack:
alpen light/dahl loaf

Lunch:
quorn chilli with some rice (freezer portion)

Dinner:
tomato pasta
(1st time i've tried this...so minimal! fried off some onion and garlic cloves, added a big box of cherry tomatoes (which i'd halved) and cooked till they were soft, mixed some tomato puree and stock to make a paste then stirred it in, added some more stock and boiled up for a bit then stirred in some grated cheese, pasta and that was it! easy peasy! reckon you could add meat balls or whatever to bulk it up. got a portion left which is going straight in the freezer for an easy lunch next week! ;))

bowl of fruit salad

HEb's:
2 x alpen lights
hifi bar

HEa's:
40g reduced fat cheddar

Syns:
funsize crunchie - 4
hoops and crosses - 4.5

8.5 in total for the day :D x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad with yog and some chocolate quinoa mixed in (this was lovely!)

Lunch:
quorn burger on wm roll with tomato
pineapple stick

Dinner:
potato and broccoli bake

HEB's:
wm roll
hifi bar

HEa's:
40g reduced fat cheddar
100ml koko choc milk

Syns:
ketchup - 1
funsize mars - 4
crisps - 5.5

10.5 for the day :D x

Hey how was the bake??? Xx

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

it was nice thanks...used a bit too much garlic though (i halved the recipe but used 2 garlic cloves and they were a bit strong lol) so def need to just do it for 4 next time or use less! lol.

hadn't really done a bake like that before so it's given me an idea on how to do one again with different things. i mixed most of the cheese in with the quark and left some to sprinkle.

i liked the odd wee kick from the chilli every now and then :)

thanks again x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
pudding rice with blueberries, banana, frozen raspberries and yog

Lunch:
few bacon medallions, scrambled egg and a bowl of fruit salad with the rest of my yoghurt from this morning over it

Dinner:
chicken chow mein/stir fry type thing (chicken, noodles, onion, few bean sprouts, soy sauce)
left over fruit salad

HEb:
hifi bar

HEa:
nothing so far...maybe babybel before bed?

Syn:
funsize maltesers - 5
walkers crisps - 7

12 for the day x

Hi Hun, how's things going? I used to use quark a lot, feeling a bit inspired to try it again. I found before that fresh herbs were the best thing to flavour it to make it more yummy. Your potato bake sounds yummy! Think I need to get more adventurous in the kitchen again! Xxx

hey chick :)

things with me are fine thanks ;)

it was Brittany (babytreetrunk) who gave me the recipe and was the 1st time i'd made a bake type thing before.

glad to see you back...how are things at work now, everything settled down with that girl from before?x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad with yog
handful of seafood sticks

Lunch:
bit of a mix match...fried potatoes, salad, boiled egg
2 satsumas

Dinner:
chicken, onion, mushroom with basmati rice and mayflower curry sauce
left over fruit salad

HEb: hifi bar
HEa: cheddar stick

Syns:
curry sauce - 2
maltesers - 5
hoops and crosses - 4.5

11.5 for the day.

well...i'm not hopeful for WI tomorrow...
obviously i wasn't at class last week cos we were away and i had last weekend off plan. as you know, i came back and have been back on it big time (which i've proper enjoyed!)
on friday, i had a sneaky WI at tesco and it showed that i was 1.5lbs down from my last WI...chuffed but knowing it's unofficial, i carried on having a good weekend and today, i weighed again and it showed me 3lbs heavier than friday...and 1.5 up since the last WI at class.
i woke up feeling really light and with a spring in my step but seeing that today has really puzzled me!

i know it's unofficial but i dunno where such a big difference has come from in the space of a couple of days?
i don't want to goto class tomorrow to have ANOTHER gain noted (last time i had a gain, missed a week) but if i don't go tomorrow, i'm not paying extra fees so know that i would end up not going back until after xmas.

i know i shouldn't have done it but really, i've had 11 out of 14 days ON plan so at this point in the week, hoped not to see a gain.

came home from the scales feeling deflated and then later on, hungry and wanted to order an indian cos that's what i fancied, but thankfully, the chicken i had at dinner time needed to be used so it saved the day...cos if i didn't i probably wouldn't have bothered cooking!

i know myself i have a few things on over the next wee while where i'm going to have a little bit of this or that...and i'm totally fine with the fact that the scales will show a bit of a yoyo reaction to whatever i might have but it's the thought of it being marked down at class which is getting to me.
i don't plan on going off the rails or having blow outs but i do know that our weight is different everyday (like 3lbs more in 2 days!!?? :( ) and i'm happy to accept that, not stress out and be on plan all the time apart from the odd night out...but i don't want the disappointment as they tell me at class.

i've been toying with the thought of doing this myself for a while cos i know i can, but also cos i know that things aren't going to be 100% all week every week from now til xmas so i feel like i'm wasting my time and money a bit too.
we're only talking 3 occasions for def that i MIGHT have some of what i " shouldn't" so it's no biggy, but like i say, i'm ok with accepting my body might not react well to those times, i just don't want them to be marking gains or STS and thinking i'm mucking about when really, i can have gains every now and then even when i'm being 100%!

just not sure what to do...tempted to weigh again in the morning in the hope i like the number but i know it's no good.

if i don't go back to class from now, i'm not going to stop doing what i have been (promise! lol) and i've always felt i pay my £5 every week to have access to the bars only cos i've never been able to stay for anything other than 5 seconds on the scales which i can do at tesco for 50p!

awww i'm so confused....just not sure and all i'm doing is getting myself worked up/giving myself pressure when there's no need!x

Back