Everyday's a SW day :) x

I know its easier said than done but do not have sneak peaks!!!! The can change your attitude right away... just go to weigh in and see you never know..

I can honestly say if I stopped going to my class I wouldnt follow the diet. If you know you can they try it... or just leave wi for a week and see how that week goes...

Dont let it stress you out :)
Can u not go to class and stay for image therapy??? I love that part xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know its easier said than done but do not have sneak peaks!!!! The can change your attitude right away... just go to weigh in and see you never know..

I can honestly say if I stopped going to my class I wouldnt follow the diet. If you know you can they try it... or just leave wi for a week and see how that week goes...

Dont let it stress you out :)
Can u not go to class and stay for image therapy??? I love that part xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i've never been able to stay - it's a juggling act of dropping off, getting weighed and being back to collect within the same hr and the other local classes are either when i'm working or when we have something else on :(

i'd be the 1st to say don't sneaky peak lol but i hadnt been to WI last week and thought if i waited til fri...it might be a better reflection of whether last weekend had had an impact on me. if i'd have seen a gain then, i'd prob not have worried as much knowing i had another couple of days til official WI and to be honest, i dunno why the hell i did it today again (cos i stopped in at tesco for the loo and passed the machine i think!) but honestly...3lbs up in 2 days - wtf?!

as i said, i'm ok with seeing what happens over the next wee while, or going up and down round about the same weight i am just now until after xmas but i just can't face them having to note it officially.

i mean, i was off last week, going tomorrow but need to book a hol for the following week which is fine by me...but it's going to look like i'm at it to the WI group! lol x

well...i went to class, and it was worse than i thought.

2.5 on since last WI so now i'm the same weight as i was in august!
it's been up and down since then to be honest and i wasn't too fussed....but i'm really hoping that there's some sort of fluid retention happening cos surely having 3 days out of 14 off plan (last weekend) hasn't resulted in genuine fat being glued to my backside??

booked a holiday for next week again cos it's my OH's birthday this week and i'm surprising him with a weekend away but it's business as usual every other day until then and then once we're back.

i usually have my gain week 2 weeks before TOTM is due...so that's now but 2.5...really?? what about the week of goodness before the wedding last week? and the the week of goodness i had all last week?? surely there's a result from them?
maybe i put half a stone on after last weekend and have actually lost 5 this week lol...but i doubt it!

folk put less on after being on holiday for 2 weeks!
folk lose weight after gorging on 100g bars of cadburys 2 nights a week...but no...not I :(

stupid scales! lol.

anyway, enough whinging from me about this, can't change it so no point in wasting my energy over it cos all i'll do is end up being off plan more than i need to and that's pointless!

so....food for today:

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad with some pudding rice mixed through

Lunch:
2 sainsburys BGTY sausages, a boiled egg and a seafood stick
bite of dahl loaf

Dinner:
pasta carbonara (pasta, diced bacon, mushrooms, onions, garlic and eggs)
left over fruit salad

HEb: orange hifi bar
HEa: cheddar stick

Syns:
sausages - 1
hoops and crosses (prawn) - 4

5 for the day (lowest ever....bloody scales! :cry:)

Oh Hun, wish there was something I could say, but I know your really fed up now.
I think you just need to try to keep positive, go back to basics, 1/3 super free on every meal, stop eating when full blah blah, you know how to do it Hun, but main thing remember you can do it! Then you can :) make sensible choices while your away and I'm sure you'll get a nice surprise next week Hun.
Xxxx

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
rice pudding with chopped banana, blueberries, raspberries & yog
boiled egg

Snack:
homemade soup a piece of dahl loaf and some seafood sticks

Lunch:
leftover carbonara from last night and a pear

Dinner:
chilli chicken noodles with lots of peppers and onions
bowl of fruit salad with some yog over the top

HEB: hifi bar
HEA: cheddar stick

Syns:
sw brownies - 2
hoops and crosses - 4.5
1 celebration choc - 2

8.5 for the day

DAY- GREEN:

Breakfast:
fruit salad and a boiled egg before i left for work
magic porridge when i was there

Snack:
few gulps of home made soup and a piece of dahl loaf

Lunch:
took a freezer portion of the tomato pasta i had for dinner last week...ate about half

Dinner:
quorn burger on wm roll with tomato and cheese, sw chips
left over fruit salad

HEb's:
wm roll and 35g oats

HEa's:
whatever cheese was in the pasta i had and 30g reduced fat cheddar on my burger (forgot i could get more if it's reduced fat! grrr lol)

Syns:
taster piece of walnut cake - 5.5 (book says 5.5 for 25g, don't think it was that much but counting it to be safe)
ketchup - 1
whisps - 5
1 choc orange chocolate - 2

13.5 for the day

Hi hun, sorry 2 read u'v been avin a ruff time of it. U seem 2 ave talked yerself round tho so I hope yer feelin in a better frame of mind bout things now x

Yer food diary is lookin a fab as ever by the way! :)

Hi hun, sorry 2 read u'v been avin a ruff time of it. U seem 2 ave talked yerself round tho so I hope yer feelin in a better frame of mind bout things now x

Yer food diary is lookin a fab as ever by the way! :)

thanks chick.
not been having a rough time...just those stupid scales being toooooo unkind lol.

hope you and teeny are well too :) x

We'r good thanks hun. Sam's still sufferin wif his teethin, we'v a wee tooth comin at the top and the bottom n they so near the surface u can almost see them. Needless 2 say we'r blazin thru tubes of Bonjela n Dentinox like it goin outa fashion. He's also wearin a wee amber anklet 2 as amber's sposed to help with teethin. I actually do think it's helped a bit, not necessarily wif the pain unfortunately but definitely wif the slabbers! lol!

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
boiled egg
rice pudding with mixed berries, banana and yog

Snack:
some home made soup and a piece of dahl loaf

Lunch:
jacket potato with beans

Dinner:
quorn burger on wm roll with HEa cheese
2 satsumas

HEb's:
wm roll
hifi bar

HEa's
40g reduced fat cheddar

Syns:
freddo - 5
walkers crisps - 8.5

13.5 for the day

Well folks....
i'm back after my weekend away and god do i need to get back on it big time! lol

had a fabby wee time...it was lovely to spend some time together with my OH just the two of us and we really had a nice time just having a giggle, being silly and of course being off plan but enjoying ourselves.

will log back on later with the updates from today but starting back on a red day i think and have planned a red day for tomorrow too...this will be the 1st time i've done a red day at work so i'm hoping it goes ok and i'm not too hungry.

i haven't done the usual cooking today (quiche, dahl loaf, rice pudding, lentil soup etc) which are usually my snacks all week at work but here's what i've sorted for tomorrow....should be ok i reckon ;)

hope everyone's doing really good x

Attachments

• image-136206909.jpg
    image-136206909.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 61
  • image-3633980730.jpg
    image-3633980730.jpg
    610.3 KB · Views: 63
  • image-106671384.jpg
    image-106671384.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 58
Got the app on my phone now :)
that means no fancy comic sans font but the possibility of being snap happy.....yay!
Need to get my head around it properly but for now, here's the lunch I just had:
Wm wrap pizza (tomato purée, mushroom, onion, pepper, wee drop gammon (that i found in the freezer from a joint I cooked previously) and HEa cheddar)
Was lovely :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3529620384.jpg
    image-3529620384.jpg
    554.2 KB · Views: 59
food for today looking like this...

DAY - RED

Breakfast:
fruit salad with yog
sausage & a boiled egg

snack:
pkt of sainsburys popcorn

Lunch:
wrap pizza
(HEb wm wrap topped with peppers, onion, mushroom, gammon and HEa cheese)

Dinner:
chicken breast with carrot & suede mash and sprouts
left over fruit salad

HEb's:
wm wrap
hifi bar

HEa's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
popcorn - 2.5
sw ferrero rocher - 4
space raiders - 3
sausage - 1

10.5 for the day

i didn't do my usual cooking today cos it's always full of rice, pasta and lentils etc and i knew i'd never have a successful red day cos i'd nibble away as they were ready. will do it tomorrow and hope that i'm strict cos i want to do 2 days of red.
hoping that having no potatoes, pasta or rice after my weekend away (and off plan) will help and then i can go back to green/EE the rest of the week ;) x

DAY - RED

Breakfast:
fruit salad with yog, a cold boiled egg & a sausage

Snack:
seafood sticks and a wee ham & veg quiche thing

Lunch:
chicken salad (chicken, 1/2 boiled egg, cottage cheese seafood stick, lettuce, tom, beetroot, pepper, gherkins & spring onion)

Dinner:
burger on wm roll with lettuce, tomato and cheese
(mixed the e/l mince with some worcester sauce and spring onion)

HEb's:
hifi bar/wm roll

HEa's:
30g cheddar & 1 babybel light

Syns:
sausage - 0.5
ferrero rocher - 4
hoops and crosses - 4.5

9 in total for the day

really pleased i managed a red day at work today - it was my 1st time and it went better than i thought.
usually i have my dahl loaf etc to snack on so i wasn't sure how hungry i'd be without the carbs...but it was ok.

made some quiche (with pasta n sauce base) and dahl loaf to do a green day tomorrow....cutting it all up and NOT scooping the broken bits into my mouth was challenging lol...but i did it :D x

Attachments

• image-3299036768.jpg
    image-3299036768.jpg
    501.2 KB · Views: 48
  • image-3333535914.jpg
    image-3333535914.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 39
  • image-2035851323.jpg
    image-2035851323.jpg
    584.5 KB · Views: 34
  • image-3478432527.jpg
    image-3478432527.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 47
  • image-3862708181.jpg
    image-3862708181.jpg
    711.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
rice pudding with mixed berries, banana and yog mixed through

Snack:
piece of quiche and some dahl loaf

Lunch:
freezer portion of mac and cheese and a pear

Dinner:
baked potato with cottage cheese and beans and a few quorn meatballs which i was making for tomorrow's lunch
bowl of fruit salad

HEB's:
hifi bar x 2

HEa's:
cheese in mac and cheese at lunch

Syns:
freddo - 5
hoops and crosses - 4.5

9.5 for the day x

Attachments

• image-1297731481.jpg
    image-1297731481.jpg