Everyday's a SW day :) x

Happy birthday hope you enjoyed your treats it's your birthday so your totally allowed cake lol x

thank you huni :D

treats were good at the time...full of regret now though lol x

Happy birthday for yesterday!! Sounds like you had a yummy day...and if you can't enjoy a treat on your bday then when can you?!

I'm completely the same as you..In some ways I can't wait for this month to be over so there's no more temptation....I was so so good for almost the whole year and now suddenly Decembers hit and my discipline and will power has vanished!! I'm just hoping to be on plan on the days I can be...and roll on jan when our heads will be well and truly back in the game!

The truffles sound delish, not surprised a few fell into your mouth! :) have a wonderful Friday and enjoy the work meal! Xxx

Happy birthday for yesterday!! Sounds like you had a yummy day...and if you can't enjoy a treat on your bday then when can you?!

I'm completely the same as you..In some ways I can't wait for this month to be over so there's no more temptation....I was so so good for almost the whole year and now suddenly Decembers hit and my discipline and will power has vanished!! I'm just hoping to be on plan on the days I can be...and roll on jan when our heads will be well and truly back in the game!

The truffles sound delish, not surprised a few fell into your mouth! :) have a wonderful Friday and enjoy the work meal! Xxx

thank you huni... :D

glad i'm not the only fallen angel pmsl on here lol!

we really really really barely strayed off plan eh...and now it seems harder than ever to be ON plan!

that halo i've worn for so long....is well and truly at my ankles lol.

today is a new day...who knows what the end result will be but so far (yes it's only 9:05 lol) i've not had badness...might be a long day *sigh*

it's a set meal today and i think i'm going to order the melon to start, have the turkey, lots of veg and a few potatoes and order xmas pudding for dessert....i hate it...problem solved ;)
that's the plan....hopefully i report back later with the confirmation i didn't have ice cream....or gorge on the rest of the truffles....eeeek! x

Happy belated birthday hun! :birthday:

I'v just been avin a quik catch up of yer diary n I think yer halo is shining fine! lol! U shud feel free 2 relax plan a bit when it's yer b'day and over xmas, it's a well earned reward 4 bein on plan all year n u'v been sooo good all year u def deserve it! Even if the scales do show a wee gain after crimbo it's nothing 2 worry bout as any extra lbs will fly off in the new year.
Hope u ave a gr8 day/nite at yer works do hun & a fab b'day w/end! xx

Happy belated birthday hun! :birthday:

I'v just been avin a quik catch up of yer diary n I think yer halo is shining fine! lol! U shud feel free 2 relax plan a bit when it's yer b'day and over xmas, it's a well earned reward 4 bein on plan all year n u'v been sooo good all year u def deserve it! Even if the scales do show a wee gain after crimbo it's nothing 2 worry bout as any extra lbs will fly off in the new year.
Hope u ave a gr8 day/nite at yer works do hun & a fab b'day w/end! xx

thank you mrs :D

aww i dunno...i just put weight on so easily that i'm worried to even go near the scales cos i've been all over the place!

back from the lunch and pleased to report i had melon to start, turkey with everything for dinner and NO pudding! ice cream looked bloody mega though! hehe

been trying to work out the syns for my roasties with no luck...i only had 4 and a wee drop gravy so thinking 5 should cover it?

will post back later with today's eats but could be looking like a full day on plan...better not speak to soon but yipppeeeee hehe

god the way i'm going on you'd think i'm never on plan...i am, it's just the few times recently i haven't been is really beginning to take it's toll on my thoughts/emotions and mentalness pmsl

hope all is good at your end...almost wee Sam's 1st xmas....:D x

Well...i went for my lunch...and i did what i said...and didn't order a pudding - yay!

food looking like this for the day...

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
bowl of fruit salad with yog

Snack:
bag of apple and grapes and a wee square of dahl loaf

Lunch:
carvery!
had melon to start then turkey, lots of veg (carrots, sprouts, peas, parsnips, cabbage) 4 roasties and some gravy. (not sure on the syns for the potatoes but 5 should cover them and the gravy i think?)

Dinner:
wasn't hungry until later so had some giant cous cous, some seafood sticks and my left over fruit salad and yog

HEb: hifi bar
HEa: nothing

Syns:
popcorn - 2.5
carvery - 5

7.5 for the day which leaves loads if i've under syn'd for lunch ;)

Attachments

• image-1044769411.jpg
    image-1044769411.jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 40
  • image-3053739841.jpg
    image-3053739841.jpg
    595.4 KB · Views: 54
  • image-1298248663.jpg
    image-1298248663.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 49
So sorry I missed your birthday, I agree that birthday eat treats are most definitely allowed, in fact I am pretty sure they are the LAW! ;)

You clearly are mostly om plan because you have lost a lot of weight. I had my works xmas do friday and I have been trying to work out the syns but have given up to be honest, I have no idea how it was cooked so I'm just ignoring it and trying to drop a few syns each day to help 'cover it'.

Hope you are having a nice weekend :D

Well folks....
huge reality check forme today when I decided to weigh in at tesco this morning...
could not believe my eyes when I saw 10 lbs on!!!!!!!!!!

yep...10lbs....10 bloody pounds...GAIN?!!! :( :(

I mean...wtf...really???!!!

I know i've had days here and there when i've not been on plan but flamin 'eck...not for 1second did I think that it would be that much!

I'm utterly horrified,disgusted and upset with that result...not to mention ashamed! Didn't even know if I was going to admit it on here but I have now so that'sthat!

Part of me wants to usethe excuse that it might be fluid retention due to what I ate at the weekend...or use the excuse that it's 2 weeks before * week is due and that's when i'd have a gain even if I was 100% on track...but i'm not!
It's a massive gain cosi've not followed the plan the way I was...end of!

I'm mortified at the thought that i've gained so much...so quickly! I mean ffs...people go on holiday for 2 weeks and don't put that much on! Or people are off it big time – with no “on plan” days in between like i've had...and don't put that much on – SOB!!!

so I have nothing on between now and next week which gives me 7 days to get my finger out my backside and get back to what I was doing for the last 10/11 months before any of these social things/xmas events appeared – noway I can afford to be relaxed this week cos at this rate, i'm gonna undo all my work in a matter of weeks!?! :(

anyway...left tesco with a pack of apple and grape cos I was famished and headed to subway for a salad...although I wanted to hit mcdonald's for a depression breakfast lol.

Food for today lookinglike this

DAY – RED

Breakfast:
a pear and an apple/grape snack pack then home for a big bowl of fruit salad with yog and a boiled egg

Lunch:
chicken subway salad –added my other boiled egg to this

Dinner:
chicken with carrots,sprouts, babycorn, pickles and onion in gravy
left over fruit salad with scan bran cake through it a bit later on

HEb's:
hifi bar
½ scan bran cake and 1hifi light bar

HEa's:
grated cheese on my salad

Syns:
sweet onion dressing –2
gravy – 1
crisps – 5.5

8.5 for the day

i've also drank almost 2 litres of water (so far) and 2 diet cokes from subway.

looking at my food and pics, I think today would pass as a success express day? Never too sure about these so if anyone reckons so then please say...even any lurkers cos I need the biggest boot up the backside available lol

I honestly cannot believe i've gained that much...i was beginning to notice a difference in the way I was feeling due to not being on plan like before hence the comment I made the other day about wanting this month out the way...but god I didn't expect that much!

Dunno what the aim is now...i'm frightened to set a goal for next week cos today's weigh in might still be awaiting the results of yesterdays eating?? ( I had malt loaf for breakfast, white rolls on sausage for lunch and leftover chinese for dinner!) and that doesn't even bare thinking about.

Think the aim should be NOT to spiral out of control just from this result....i'm on a slippy slope and I know if I can get the next few days out of the way..on plan...then i'll feel better
no one to blame apart from myself...but it's really shown me that clearly, I'm gonna have to spend the rest of my life in this battle....

*sigh * oh joy lol x

Attachments

• image-3703339287.jpg
    image-3703339287.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 52
  • image-1035634827.jpg
    image-1035634827.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image-2351883024.jpg
    image-2351883024.jpg
    569.3 KB · Views: 52
  • image-1545608608.jpg
    image-1545608608.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 46
  • image-3519410483.jpg
    image-3519410483.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Your doing great, I think an 8lb gain in a week means one thing.....the scales aren't accurate. Maybe find a friend with some scales to double check? Try not to stress as I'm sure that's all it is.
Your food looks yummy btw. xx

Your doing great, I think an 8lb gain in a week means one thing.....the scales aren't accurate. Maybe find a friend with some scales to double check? Try not to stress as I'm sure that's all it is.
Your food looks yummy btw. xx

thank you :)

its been 2 weeks since i last weighed....but i hope you're right lol.

almost the end of the day and i think it's safe to say it's gonna be a good one sw-wise ;) x

DAY – RED

Breakfast:
fruit salad with yogand scan bran cake

Lunch:
bacon medallions,sainsbury's sausages, poached eggs and plum tomatoes
packet of popcorn

Snack:
seafood sticks

Dinner:
bacon cheese burger(burgers were e/l mince, spring onion, worcester sauce,)
left over fruit salad

HE b's:
wm roll
½ scan bran cake &a hifi light bar

HE a's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
sausages – 1
brown sauce – 0.5
popcorn – 2.5
funsize crunchie – 4
space raiders – 3

11.5 for the day

Another great food day under my belt today...yay!
and another red one at that...can't be bad lol x

Attachments

• image-360712546.jpg
    image-360712546.jpg
    592.2 KB · Views: 70
  • image-3131566857.jpg
    image-3131566857.jpg
    532.7 KB · Views: 75
  • image-3095833736.jpg
    image-3095833736.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 75
  • image-2914703015.jpg
    image-2914703015.jpg
    574.6 KB · Views: 77
  • image-286884430.jpg
    image-286884430.jpg
    597.5 KB · Views: 71
DAY – GREEN

Breakfast:
a pear, a boiled egg and an apple & grape snack pack before work
rice pudding with mixed berries, banana and yog once I was there

snack:
dahl loaf and a tangerine

Lunch:
Mac and cheese and some home made soup

Dinner:

quorn burger on wm roll with onion, lettuce and tomato, sw chips
fruit salad

HE b's:
hifi bar
wm roll

HE a's:
20g cheddar stick at dinner time plus cheese from the mac and cheese (2 Hea's divided into 3 portions)

Syns:
ketchup – 1
prawn hoops and crosses– 4
freddo – 5

10 for the day :D

another great day on plan...superfree with every meal ;)
i also said NO THANKS to the huge box of biscuits being passed around the office today – yay! x

Attachments

• image-2276342812.jpg
    image-2276342812.jpg
    557.3 KB · Views: 64
  • image-648706973.jpg
    image-648706973.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 58
  • image-2858681569.jpg
    image-2858681569.jpg
    539.5 KB · Views: 56
Hey hun, just catching up on your diary. You really are an inspiration you know. Not because of the gain, but how you dealt with it. You got straight back on plan like a champ. That's so hard, especially at this time of year when we're all struggling.

I really think you'll be plesantly surprised next week with at least half of that gain gone. Water retention can be pretty shocking at certain times of the month and im sure you havent put 10lbs of fat on. Look at it this way, 1lb of fat is 3500 calories, so to put 10lbs on you'd have had to eat 35,000 extra calories! Im sure theres no way you've done that and this weeks wi was just a fluke xx

Hey hun, just catching up on your diary. You really are an inspiration you know. Not because of the gain, but how you dealt with it. You got straight back on plan like a champ. That's so hard, especially at this time of year when we're all struggling.

I really think you'll be plesantly surprised next week with at least half of that gain gone. Water retention can be pretty shocking at certain times of the month and im sure you havent put 10lbs of fat on. Look at it this way, 1lb of fat is 3500 calories, so to put 10lbs on you'd have had to eat 35,000 extra calories! Im sure theres no way you've done that and this weeks wi was just a fluke xx

not so sure missy! pmsl....
but you're right...it surely can't have been 10lbs for lard stuck to my backside! :-/

i know whatever my loss is on monday, will be in danger straight after due to what i have on but it would be so much worse if i just carried on to take the hit in january - which is what i was gonna do!

i'm pleased with my food so far this week and who knows what faces me today when i get to work....all i can do is take each day as it comes and try and keep doing what i have.

great news on your loss (and all your fab news this week! i'm a lurker lol) you're doing brilliantly and once we get this period out the way, it should be a lot easier for us all! xxx

DAY – GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad, a boiled egg and an apple & grape snack pack before work
rice pudding with mixed berries, banana and yog when I was there

snack:
dahl loaf and some home made soup

Lunch:
baked potato with beans and salad

Dinner:
fanta quorn chicken with lots of peppers, onion and carrots. Served with fine noodles
this was lush...not had it in ages and I really liked it with the quorn chicken pieces!

HE b's:
hifi bar
ryvita minis

HE a's:
nothing yet - damn Ishould've had cheese and beans at lunchtime! Lol, I always forget!
Might have a cheddar stick later

Syns:
mini milky bar – 3.5
crisps – 5.5

9 in total for the day :D

have really enjoyed my food again today. made a big pot of the fanta chicken which was my dinner tonight and a few portions for the freezer. This will be great for quick lunch ideas when i'm at work and dinner too I suppose.
That, quorn chilli and mac and cheese are a firm favourite of mine and I often cook the mac and cheese and chilli just to freeze a few portions. They're yummy and syn free...but even better when i've made them and can take a frozen portion out for the next day...easy peasy and minimum hassle... :D x

Attachments

• image-2284034454.jpg
    image-2284034454.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 63
  • image-3491402029.jpg
    image-3491402029.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 65
  • image-1075954302.jpg
    image-1075954302.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 63
  • image-79140836.jpg
    image-79140836.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 62
  • image-2724209259.jpg
    image-2724209259.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 62
  • image-1401758692.jpg
    image-1401758692.jpg
    540.6 KB · Views: 64
oooh i'm struggling today...
been really busy, and not as prepared as i should've been which means i've been hungry practically all day and that means i've done nothing but think about junk!

food's been a bit "bitty" today trying to use what was about and i didn't know which plan to follow until late this afternoon...but by then, i had already been battling with myself whether to make some cake truffles today...or to wait until monday as planned.

anyway, the devil won and i started on them half an hour ago....they're in the fridge awaiting melted chocolate and i know i'll end up having a couple BUT...i think i'm gonna send my OH to work with them tonight!

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
rice pudding, berries, banana and yog
boiled egg

Snack:
seafood sticks and dahl loaf

Lunch:
mugshot with sausage through (???)
bowl of fruit salad

Dinner:
quorn burger and sw chips

HEb: wm roll
HEa: nothing yet...maybe babybel light before bed?

Syns:
2 digestives - 8
brown sauce - 1
sausage - 1

cake truffles? - dunno (i crumbled fairy cakes (4 syns each) mixed them with coconut and condensed milk, rolled into balls and gonna cover them in choc and set)
not sure how many i'll have....but if they're good, i'll give them to my OH to take in that way i won't pick at them over the weekend.

i know i've saved syns all week but i'm miffed that i've not even managed a full week of staying within my syns - especially after me moaning about the gain i faced at the start of the week.
so i'll be over my syns but surely giving them to my OH is a NSV and damage limitation?? lol

working tomorrow and have all food and snacks for work prepared...hope i stick to it!!!

Ooh those cake truffles sound gorgeous! Don't blame you for having a few at all, but good idea on giving them to your OH to keep them out of temptations way!

It's always gonna be hard at this time of year to stay on plan, so don't be too hard on yourself. I know when Jan comes you'll be kicking ass along with the rest of us, it's just so difficult in December, there's so much focus on food and celebrations etc. Having said that your food these last couple of days looks great, I'm sure you'll be plesently surprised next week when you hit the scales again! xx

Ooh those cake truffles sound gorgeous! Don't blame you for having a few at all, but good idea on giving them to your OH to keep them out of temptations way!

It's always gonna be hard at this time of year to stay on plan, so don't be too hard on yourself. I know when Jan comes you'll be kicking ass along with the rest of us, it's just so difficult in December, there's so much focus on food and celebrations etc. Having said that your food these last couple of days looks great, I'm sure you'll be plesently surprised next week when you hit the scales again! xx

totally agree...it's brutal!
i'm honestly in such a different place than i was a wee while ago - mentally i mean :(
just hope it sorts itself out ;)

the truffle things were ok...strange actually and of course i've had some...but i'm def giving him them for work. he's gonna try them first and if he thinks they're naff, i'm just gonna bin them i think - i know it's a waste but honestly, i will just keep eating them!

i've already prepared fruit salad for tomorrow and all my work stuff is ready...so glad i didn't make cheesecakes to take to work like i almost did cos that would be tomorrow blown for the day!
def gonna try just keep on plan until monday at least - no point in me saying xmas eve cos i know as soon as i start making those goodies, i'll be shoving cheesecake down my throat "to make sure it's ok" lol

aaaah well....and so we continue eh :) x

Agreed, brutal! I couldn't even get out of the house this morning without being given a box of spare mince pies by a well meaning neighbour. The whole country seems to have gone Christmas food crazy!

Well done for being so organised with your food for work. Bet its so hard to resist all those Christmas treats though if your place is anything like mine! If we lose this week we should be proclaimed saints or given an OBE or something, lol! I'm out for lunch AND tea tomorrow though so unless a miracle happens i doubt i'll manage it this week, STS would feel like a loss though! Xx

Back