Everyday's a SW day :) x

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday...I was working then my lovely fella took us out for dinner last night :)

Not planned at all but was lovely to spend some time with him cos he's been working lots the last few weeks and we've been like passing ships!
Can't remember the last time we sat properly and ate together!

Anyway....sat 21st December:

Day-EE

Breakfast;
Fruit salad and a boiled egg first thing
Rice pudding with berries, banana and yog

Snack:
Mouthful of soup and a piece of Dahl loaf

Lunch:
Fanta quorn chicken and basmati rice

Dinner;
Indian!
Had some pakora and salad to start, rice and a spoonful of korma and chasni with nan bread and a wee drop ice cream, a little caramel shortbread square and squirty cream for pudding!

HE b - hifi light bar
HE a - nothing

Syns:
Dinner...all of the above lol

Doing a red day today I think...will post back today's food later x

Attachments

• image-788776951.jpg
    image-788776951.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 64
  • image-849201881.jpg
    image-849201881.jpg
    566.5 KB · Views: 77
DAY – RED

Breakfast:
fruit salad with yog

Lunch:
sausages,bacon, poached eggs, plum tomatoes

Dinner:
Hunters chicken (withsome heinz bbq sauce) with 1/2 HEb roast potatoes
left over fruit salad

HE b's:
alpen light/115g potato
hifi bar

HE a's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
sausages – 1
brown sauce – 0.5
bbq sauce – 1
crisps – 5.5
1 celebration chocolate– 2

10 for the day

gonna try and weigh myself tomorrow (weather dependant) and then after that...i don't think i'm gonna be on plan...i can't imagine i'll manage to make my cheesecakes without munching some...would be a miracle if i did! lol x

Attachments

• image-1135473.jpg
    image-1135473.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 57
  • image-525001617.jpg
    image-525001617.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 56
  • image-372301167.jpg
    image-372301167.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 56
thought i'd check in cos i've just been to weigh myself....and i've lost 6.5lbs!

phew!!!

could it've been more if i hadn't had the indian/nan bread on saturday...maybe??...but thank god that a chunk of that 10lb shown last week is gone!

i'm still 3.5lbs heavier than my last weigh in at class 3 weeks ago...but considering i've had days off here and there...i can live with that!

i know it'll prob be a waste getting happy at the loss cos the next wee while will be awol lol...but i'm chuffed cos this time last week...i was horrified!!

off to make goodies...well...badness...but oh so yumminess ;) x

Aww thats fantastic news! Must make you feel loads better about xmas too! :) Now enjoy yourself and have a lovely Christmas! Xx

thank you huni....was so glad that a big chunk of it was off..i'd have been gutted if it was a pound or 2!

i'll probably be moaning when i weigh myself next after the xmas celebrations but when i bought a raisin loaf and a warbutons white toastie loaf whilst shopping yesterday...i have no room for any grumbling lol

hope you have a lovely time too x

Thanks hun, think we'll all be moaning this time next week, but in a few weeks time the weight will be all gone and we'll have loads of happy Christmas memories hopefully! :) xx

Here to subscribe :)

:welcome:

been quiet the last wee while on here....not been posting cos i've not been on plan due to the festivities as you can imagine lol
be back on board soon...starting to feel the effects of white breads, empty calories and fat laden goodies so look forward to starting again once it's all over!

hope you had a lovely xmas xx

:welcome: been quiet the last wee while on here....not been posting cos i've not been on plan due to the festivities as you can imagine lol be back on board soon...starting to feel the effects of white breads, empty calories and fat laden goodies so look forward to starting again once it's all over! hope you had a lovely xmas xx
me to my ibs has flared up and I havnt had it in years! Plus gained 5lbs! :( so I'm back on it now

me to my ibs has flared up and I havnt had it in years! Plus gained 5lbs! :( so I'm back on it now

aww sorry to hear about your IBS....i hear it can be an awful thing :(
but good for you getting back on plan :D

its funny how eating the way we used to seems like something we're missing at times...but when we go back to it...it makes us feel lousy!

i'd been pretty much 100% on plan from 7th january until about november time when i was away twice for the weekend and had birthday celebrations/parties/xmas nights etc and was horrified that i'd gained 10lbs when i weighed myself the other week!
weighed on monday and was 6.5 down (phew!) but god knows what the scales will show next time!

i dunno whether to weigh myself after i've started back (it might show less of a huge gain lol) then "start afresh" or to shock myself into the truth and maybe see a good loss after a week of being back on some superfree?

really such a hard time of year with all the temptations...earlier in the month i said i was happy to be on plan when i could and relax at others but then it got to the point where i was like EURGH! it's too hard...hurry up and be done! lol

no pleasing me i think hehe!

don't really have any plans for new year and there's nothing really until a wedding in february so i should do my usual shop on sunday, fill up on sw stuff and get back on it on monday....SHOULD do it from tomorrow but i'm not prepared food wise and if i'm not prepared then that's when i struggle - for me i have to have my meals/snacks organised cos it makes sw life so much easier for me x

Eurgh! i NEED to get back on plan...5 days off is definitely taking it's toll!!

gonna get my cupboards in order, do some planning and aim for monday i think...i cannot go another week like i have been!

not on plan today but have noted what i've eaten for some reason and i've also moved my sw pack back on to the table beside me - it had been moved for xmas dinner

Breakfast:
smoothie - whizzed an apple, a banana, 2 spoons of peanut butter and a handful of ice. this was bloody lovely. high in syns if on plan but i was full for a while. really, really enjoyed it!

Lunch:
beans on toast (1 full sized slice of wm bread) with a poached egg
a mcvities mint temptation biscuit bar thing (YUM!)

Dinner:
carvery then home for an individual trifle instead of choc fudge cake with ice cream which is what i wanted when we were there lol

snacks:
pkt of walkers bacon crisps and some freddo faces.

SO....a very much off plan day syn wise....but to have consumed fruit this morning and veg with dinner is a winner in my eyes...beats the donuts, huge bag of doritos, shortbread, white rolls and scones which are some of the things that i've consumed since monday! (hangs head in shame big time!)

a step in the right direction girls...definitely a (baby) step in the right direction lol x

Hi!
I've been reading posts on here to try and put a rocket up my bum to get me back on track. I was fine until last week, all on plan and lost half a lb. Since weigh I've gone crazy and have probably gained half a stone! Why oh why do we do it? I'm thinking of changing group but dithering over the decision at the min. Does anyone have views on whether a consultant can make or break the weight loss journey?
Katie x

Hi!
I've been reading posts on here to try and put a rocket up my bum to get me back on track. I was fine until last week, all on plan and lost half a lb. Since weigh I've gone crazy and have probably gained half a stone! Why oh why do we do it? I'm thinking of changing group but dithering over the decision at the min. Does anyone have views on whether a consultant can make or break the weight loss journey?
Katie x

i can't say for sure about the consultants cos i've never been able to stay at class when i go - i have to weigh and leave :(
i imagine having a really supportive one would be good though...and staying at class too will help people...i've never really had the benefit of that

i've not been to class since the beg of the month and was on and off plan with social things....and been off plan all of this week. really need to get back on track though and aiming for monday i think before things get out of hand lol x

just back from doing a shop (got some great buys in asda btw!) and tomorrow is the day i'm getting back on track....no point in waiting another week...i've completely sabotaged myself and it's making me feel like sh1t! :(

today i have consumed a chip butty (white bread) with mayo, a donut and a pkt of crisps, having spag bol with dolmio sauce (can't wait lol) and garlic bread for dinner then god only knows what chocolate i will inhale tonight.

no more...this is the last supper...i even drank full fat cola for god sake...what's the need?! i've not had that in years! what am i actually doing?!!

bought scan bran from the health shop so scan bran cake will be on the cards at some point and reckon i'm gonna brave the scales tomorrow....they probably won't even show the true extent - but i'm not expecting to be full of beans afterwards...full of superfree yes, but no doubt disgusted at the result of my binges!

saw this picture on facebook earlier...made me laugh...definitely true for me hehe x

1499579_268899896594748_1253136954_n.jpg

well...i thought i'd wake up this morning raring to go to get back in control and back on track...
i'm pleased to say i have been on plan...but i woke up feeling like sh1t, super hungry and wanting to drive to mcdonalds instead of tesco to weigh myself!

anyway...6.5lbs on was the damage - so the weight i had off last week is back on but to be honest, i expected more!
it's a lot but if i had another full week off, can you imagine what it could've been!!

i'm not sure if it will only be just that amount after what i ate yesterday but i'm starting from that weight and if i can even get a few lbs off for next monday then it'll be great!

i'd planned to kick start the junky bloat by having a red day but opted for green so i could have stodge to help ease me in gently...and i'm glad i have cos i've felt hungry all day!
to be fair...i've probably eaten a fraction of the calories that i have been lately and not a biscuit, scone, donut or huge bag of doritos will be passing my lips - a shock to the system it will be lol

anyway...food for the day:

DAY - GREEN:

Breakfast:
bowl of fruit salad with yog

Snack:
piece of dahl loaf and a handful of berries

Lunch:
quorn burger on wm roll with lettuce, tomato, spring onion and 20g cheese stick, sw chips and pickles

Dinner:
mac and cheese with a mini corn on the cob
left over fruit and yog with scan bran through

HEb's:
1/2 scan bran cake/1 hifi light bar
60g wm roll

HEa's:
20g cheddar stick
30g cheese

Syns:
ketchup - 0.5
pkt of crisps - 5.5
mini milky bar - 3.5

9.5 for the day

woo hoo..1st day on plan for over a week (better not speak too soon...still got hours left until i goto bed lol)

star week is due tomorrow so maybe that's why i'm feeling a bit bleurgh?
i've made a dahl loaf and some rice pudding so that it's there and ready to be heated/snacked on in case mother nature arrives on time and i'm not feeling good...forward planning and all that ;)

will post pics of my food when i get a chance x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3046783865.jpg
    image-3046783865.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 47
  • image-1539297734.jpg
    image-1539297734.jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 47
  • image-1556844778.jpg
    image-1556844778.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image-2715076089.jpg
    image-2715076089.jpg
    560.5 KB · Views: 50
Hiya,

Sorry for long absence, had a nightmare few weeks!

Hope you had a lovely xmas :D. I have had almost 2 weeks off now and I dread to think what the damage is. I think I have mentally agree that 1st will be time to get truly back on the wagon again. The stodge has made me feel really bleurgh too but you've done a stirling job of getting back on track today, I think I need to go and do a big food shop :D

Hiya,

Sorry for long absence, had a nightmare few weeks!

Hope you had a lovely xmas :D. I have had almost 2 weeks off now and I dread to think what the damage is. I think I have mentally agree that 1st will be time to get truly back on the wagon again. The stodge has made me feel really bleurgh too but you've done a stirling job of getting back on track today, I think I need to go and do a big food shop :D

hey you :D

how you been?

aww what's been happening? are you ok?? x

Urgh, it's been a bit of everything (if you get truly bored then I have a diary with more details on) but the basic gist of it is:

We are being evicted
I've had to cancel/postpone my dream holiday because of the above
I maintained 2 weeks running even though I was an angel

So not the end of the world, just all a bit much in the space of two weeks but we are getting things sorted slowly. Looking forward to starting the new year and getting back on track :)

Urgh, it's been a bit of everything (if you get truly bored then I have a diary with more details on) but the basic gist of it is:

We are being evicted
I've had to cancel/postpone my dream holiday because of the above
I maintained 2 weeks running even though I was an angel

So not the end of the world, just all a bit much in the space of two weeks but we are getting things sorted slowly. Looking forward to starting the new year and getting back on track :)

aww not good chick! what a shame :(
not the end of the world as you say but it's never good especially at this time of year or when you have plans etc...and the sts is frustrating no matter how much we try to tell ourself it's better than a gain!

are you's gonna struggle to find somewhere to stay? if you's manage to get something quickly...and about the same price...could the holiday still go ahead?

aww huni..chin up...these things are sent to try us and i'm sure everything will work out...and that dream holiday will be extra special when it DOES eventually happen ;) x

Back