Everyday's a SW day :) x

Thanks!

Unfortunately there is hardly anything around at the moment, just the time of year I think. We have confirmed our interest in a bungalow and will hopefully find out tomorrow but I know someone else is also interested so keeping fingers crossed! The holiday needed to be paid off end of Jan, and it's just a bit too tight to pay that and a new deposit and moving costs etc. Hopefully we can rearrange for the summer, we just need to get settled first :)

Oh and I forgot to add that I had a cold for 5 days lol

Thanks!

Unfortunately there is hardly anything around at the moment, just the time of year I think. We have confirmed our interest in a bungalow and will hopefully find out tomorrow but I know someone else is also interested so keeping fingers crossed! The holiday needed to be paid off end of Jan, and it's just a bit too tight to pay that and a new deposit and moving costs etc. Hopefully we can rearrange for the summer, we just need to get settled first :)

Oh and I forgot to add that I had a cold for 5 days lol

lol...aww you poor thing!
its awful when things like that all happen at the same time...the cold is lousy as it is never mind hearing about the living arrangements, thinking about the travel plans having to change AND the scales not being too kind..meh!

here's to a fresh start in a couple of days for you's....never easy but try and think positive :D x

Hey hun, sucks about the 6.5lbs on, but like you say it could have been a LOT worse if you'd stayed off plan for longer. Plus I'm sure some of that is probably water weight, so hopefully you'll have a biggie loss next week to keep you motivated.

Your food today looked spot on and completely gorgeous!

Got my WI tomorrow and I'm honestly dreading it, only had 3 days fully 'off' plan but still feel bloated so unless a miracle happens it won't be good!

Hey hun, sucks about the 6.5lbs on, but like you say it could have been a LOT worse if you'd stayed off plan for longer. Plus I'm sure some of that is probably water weight, so hopefully you'll have a biggie loss next week to keep you motivated.

Your food today looked spot on and completely gorgeous!

Got my WI tomorrow and I'm honestly dreading it, only had 3 days fully 'off' plan but still feel bloated so unless a miracle happens it won't be good!

i think it might go better than you think ;) but we all get the dread at times eh?

we all want to be able to eat what we won't and it not impact WI but IF you do have a wee gain...then you've got a real explanation and enjoyed your xmas at the same time ;)

i really hope there isn't too much more left for my gain...but it's a year next tues since my very 1st day on plan and i'm still able to say i've lost 2 stone (was more but 'nuff said hehe)

i know it's not a lot compared to some people but i can honestly say, there haven't been many times where i've felt like i've missed out...or any time that i've had to starve myself to get there.
it probably works out to 1/2 lb a week...but it's in the right direction and people say slow and steady...

now my plan is to see how i get on going it alone for the next wee while rather than go back to class just yet. i've only really been gaining access to hifi bars cos i can never stay for class so seeing as i have a stash of bars in the cupboard and know what to do (as well as have the same support on here if i need it), i'm gonna stick 50p in a machine each week but promise that if i'm struggling or find that i'm not sticking to it the same, i'm gonna rejoin.

pleased to say that i managed my 1st full day on plan today....going to bed soon and other than a bite of dahl loaf, i haven't eaten anything else...and nothing i hadn't counted...whoop whoop lol x

Well....day number 2 going well....feeling the difference already – didn't feel as bloated this morning when I woke up and didn't have a battle when I went to the loo (too much information lol) which is definitely proof that junk and me don't get on well hehe

star week arrived and i've not been too bad...infact, compared to other months...it's been a doddle! managed to eat first thing which let me take tablets, went for a bath in the afternoon when I started getting sore and forced myself to eat some lunch which helped too :D

food for today looking like this:

DAY – GREEN

Breakfast:
rice pudding with a handful of frozen raspberries, some chopped banana, blueberries & yog
a boiled egg

Snack:
dahl loaf & a pkt of sainsbury's popcorn

Lunch:
fruit salad with yog and a sweet and sour mugshot

Dinner:
quorn peppered steak,sw chips, cottage cheese and a veg pouch
left over fruit salad

Heb's:
2 x hifi bars

Hea's:
nothing yet...maybe some cheese before I goto bed?

Syns:
popcorn – 2.5
funsize crunchie – 4
space raiders – 3

9.5 for the day (again! :D )

no plans for tonight...not a fan of new year so won't be over indulging in food or drinks...well, I BETTER not! Lol

hope everyone has a fab night tonight whatever you are doing xx

Attachments

• image-2747242816.jpg
    image-2747242816.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 39
  • image-1452638058.jpg
    image-1452638058.jpg
    568.1 KB · Views: 39
  • image-287133169.jpg
    image-287133169.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Hey hun, just popping in to wish you a happy new year! I'm not a huge fan of new year either, having an off plan flexi-syn tea (but no drinkies) and watching movies and the fireworks on the telly later.

You were right about the WI, it was a bloody miracle! Good luck going it alone, lots of people have done great without the group and as long as you've got the dedication to do it alone then you can't go wrong with saving £20 a month!

Food looks amazing for today as per usual, you always have such yummy looking meals! Enjoy your night and well done on another full day on plan, you'll have that gain off in no time at this rate xxx

thank you dolly...
and you enjoy your dinner too :D

it wasn't a miracle...it was proof that healthy eating is working for you...and that the odd treat is ok...you def didn't inhale the amount i did lol and it's paid off!!

i'm wary a bit about not going to class...cos i don't want to think "oh it's ok, it's just me facing the scales so i'll have a day off" but i'm also wary that i might end up putting more pressure on myself than i need to! my OH reckons i'll get OTT with WI's etc but as i have no scales at home, i really want to only weigh once a week...in fact, maybe once every couple of weeks or once a month would be a better reflection?

dunno...i just know that before the social things started, i wanted to and was, sticking to plan whether i was getting weighed or not!
i've swayed about it for a while cos i just thought £5 per week to be on and off the scales in 2 mins is madness...but i'll see...i'm not writing it off completely...i'll see how i get on this month- the saving £20 a month is of course, a bonus as well as the £5 i spend (sometimes more!) on hifi bars.

i'll soon change my mind when i run out of the bars...but i'm brazen enough to change my luck at busy time in a class and goto the wee shop bit lol...she says this now but i'd probably be mortified at the time :-/

need to change my signature too i think...don't want to see the gains noted in the month of nov/dec...that's gone now so don't want to dwell on it too much as i can't take it back!

well done again on the loss xx

Happy New Year hun! Thanks for your post on my diary too :)

I think I am going to stop going to class, it's doing nothing for my self esteem to go, maintain and then listen to everyone else who has lost when they were off plan more times than on! Like you said, £5 to get on some scales and then go sounds a bit extreme. We are now moving to the opposite side of town anyway so my current class will be a bit of a trek. I am tempted to just stick to the principles, carry on working out and just see what happens.

It's all a bit Dr Pepper isn't it really?

We can do this! :character00116:

Happy New Year hun! Thanks for your post on my diary too :)

I think I am going to stop going to class, it's doing nothing for my self esteem to go, maintain and then listen to everyone else who has lost when they were off plan more times than on! Like you said, £5 to get on some scales and then go sounds a bit extreme. We are now moving to the opposite side of town anyway so my current class will be a bit of a trek. I am tempted to just stick to the principles, carry on working out and just see what happens.

It's all a bit Dr Pepper isn't it really?

We can do this! :character00116:

Happy new year heres to more weight loss wooo :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy new year to you both :D x

Happy new year peeps :D

quiet night last night for me...watched the film “2 Guns” then just went to bed. Seemed to waken every couple of hours but didn't get up til late and today has been a totally lazy day...nothing done really other than shower and put fresh pj's on!

Had planned to have a red or an EE day today cos i've got a big bit of beef to cook but I also had a quorn burger from the other day needing used up so decided just to make different dinners for us all which is a pain....but it means no wasted food and the bits and bobs getting used up!

DAY – GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad with some pudding rice and a muller coconut/choc sprinkles yog mixed in

Lunch:
roast chicken mugshot,a boiled egg and some berries with chopped banana

Dinner:
quorn burger on wm roll with cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles and sw chips (again! lol)
left over fruit salad

Heb's:
wm roll
hifi bar

Hea's:
30g cheese

Syns:
2 celebration chocolates – 4
packet of crisps –5.5
ketchup – 0.5

10 for the day

pics are of breakfast before I put the rice/yog in...dinner and last night's his and her's goodies – not fair or what...and yep, he ate the WHOLE bar :( lol x

Attachments

• image-3383677543.jpg
    image-3383677543.jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 44
  • image-485765004.jpg
    image-485765004.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 47
  • image-1994579218.jpg
    image-1994579218.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Happy new year lovely lady! Sounds like you're totally back in the zone aftr Xmas etc! Keen to see how you get on going it alone...defo makes sense to save yourself the dosh if you weren't able to stay to class much! Then you can save the money and treat yourself instead when you hit target!
Xx

Happy new year lovely lady! Sounds like you're totally back in the zone aftr Xmas etc! Keen to see how you get on going it alone...defo makes sense to save yourself the dosh if you weren't able to stay to class much! Then you can save the money and treat yourself instead when you hit target!
Xx

happy new year to you too chick :D hope you've had a good one?

hoping i get on ok not going to class....i've never stayed at any apart from the night i joined so it seems pointless...but i'll see how i go and if i decide to go back, i'll rejoin but definitely won't be at this weight so if i did...they might think woooo...check her weighing the same/lighter after this time lol

day 3 back on plan almost done and i feel so much better for it...although i'm a bit hungry just now and could easily dive into the mammoth amount of goodies we have from xmas.....where's that dahl loaf i made.....!

hope you're doing really good and had a great xmas x

hahah now thats the spirit (dodging the choccie for the dahl loaf!) I really must get round to make one of those soon...they sound so yum!
I have found that being on here gives me all the motivation I need to stay on track...everyone is so supportive and motivating and I feel like I've made much better friends on here that I ever did when I went to group! Would love to see the look on their faces if you did rejoin at a lower weight! :)
xxx

hehe...well...as nice as that would be, i can't see me going back unless i'm struggling and having to rejoin cos i'm gaining :-/

i must be due to lose access to the online stuff soon...not sure how many weeks they give you to make an appearance but i'll need to really rely on here for syn details etc or i'll be stuck with the same food forever lol

def make the dahl loaf....it's a weekly must for me, every monday when i do my cooking then i take a wee bit to work all week and snack on it here and there x

Back