Everyday's a SW day :) x

i've found that too :D
c'mon the mini's lol

i see those wee booklets are gonna be in the paper this weekend - the mirror i think. never buy a paper but def gonna try and get those...they had some good ideas last time x

oooh i've been a grumpy soul today...not sure what's been wrong but EVERYTHING's been annoying me :(

had a banging headache most of the day and been pretty bored which i think hasn't helped...head's slightly lifted now and got an hour out the house when i took a trip to sainsbury's so it eased the boredom a bit too!

been on plan today even though i haven't known what i wanted all day :-/

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad cous cous with yog

Lunch:
cottage cheese and bean cakes, 2 sainburys sausages, poached egg
apple & grape snack pack

Snack:
seafood sticks

Dinner:
Nandos!
not had it before and got it to take away, had a plain butterfly chicken with no skin, some rice and corn on the cob.
i know the chicken is 3.5 with the skin and the rice is 2.5 plus any for sauce...seeing as i didn't have the skin at all, does that mean it's free?
will just count the rice and an extra 0.5 for a brush of oil they may have used? got a few syns left anyway and 16 from the last couple of days so not stressing.

had left over fruit salad when got home

HEb's:
special k chewy delight (currently £1 a box in sainsburys just now)

HEa's:
nothing so far...maybe a cheddar stick if i'm hungry before bed?

Syns:
sausages - 1
nandos - 3
2 x popcorn - 5
1 celebrations chocolate - 2

11 in total for the day

Attachments

• image-1743569342.jpg
    image-1743569342.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 78
  • image-197878480.jpg
    image-197878480.jpg
    549.3 KB · Views: 76
  • image-894005768.jpg
    image-894005768.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 79
  • image-3527757641.jpg
    image-3527757641.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 72
  • image-3925928698.jpg
    image-3925928698.jpg
    556.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Just saw your post about Jessie Pavelka! I almost wish I was nearly 25 stone again so he would help me shift it!! LOL!:8855:Seriously though, what a hottie! I was watching the same programme as you I think that day, it was on for about 4 hours on Sky Living. Great motivation, especially that woman who did the Olympic triathlon at the end!

Hope it goes well for you not going to class. I generally stay when I can, the weeks I don't I always feel less motivated and not to mention a bit ripped off that I spent a fiver just so I could get weighed! It really does help me going to group, but that's only because I stay to the sessions, if you can't stay then I don't see how you're missing out really. You seem really motivated and loads of people just follow the principles of SW and do it at home. If you ever need the syn values or any info from the site I'll be happy to help out so just ask.

Hope you feel a bit better now and the moodiness has lifted. I had a day like that not long ago actually, no matter what happened that day I just couldn't see the positive in anything. A big cry later though and I felt a lot better. It was on the 27th so I think the 3 days off plan food might not have helped, I'm normally always pretty upbeat but that day really floored me. Hope you perk up soon! Oh, and I deffo wouldn't count the skin if you took it off, I figure if fish shop fish is free without batter the same thing must apply, right? :confused: Either way you've been doing great with syns and stuff so you'll still lose regardless :)

Just saw your post about Jessie Pavelka! I almost wish I was nearly 25 stone again so he would help me shift it!! LOL!:8855:Seriously though, what a hottie! I was watching the same programme as you I think that day, it was on for about 4 hours on Sky Living. Great motivation, especially that woman who did the Olympic triathlon at the end!

Hope it goes well for you not going to class. I generally stay when I can, the weeks I don't I always feel less motivated and not to mention a bit ripped off that I spent a fiver just so I could get weighed! It really does help me going to group, but that's only because I stay to the sessions, if you can't stay then I don't see how you're missing out really. You seem really motivated and loads of people just follow the principles of SW and do it at home. If you ever need the syn values or any info from the site I'll be happy to help out so just ask.

Hope you feel a bit better now and the moodiness has lifted. I had a day like that not long ago actually, no matter what happened that day I just couldn't see the positive in anything. A big cry later though and I felt a lot better. It was on the 27th so I think the 3 days off plan food might not have helped, I'm normally always pretty upbeat but that day really floored me. Hope you perk up soon! Oh, and I deffo wouldn't count the skin if you took it off, I figure if fish shop fish is free without batter the same thing must apply, right? :confused: Either way you've been doing great with syns and stuff so you'll still lose regardless :)

aaah Bev...that made me chuckle (i actually read it when i was still awake at 3am this morning but it wouldn't let me reply from my phone??)
yep, he's a hottie although sometimes i think hmm...you're ok then i think oooh ya big hunk of a boy! lol

thanks for offering to help if i need syn values when my access stops...hopefully i won't pester you too much ;)

i watched Pretty Woman last night - aww i forgot how good it is. head's banging again today - not sure what's causing it, probably my lack of sleep but hopefully once i get plenty fluids down me, it'll help.

now...the fish from a chippy...i've never understood how it would be free even with the batter off...i mean, it's deep fried for god's sake...so when you said that, it did make me think the chicken would be free/very little syns considering i asked for it to be cooked without the skin.
it was yummy though but £10.25 for a bit of chicken, a wee box of rice and a corn on the cob was definitely a spur of the moment treat for me!

was gonna go weigh myself today then weigh every friday instead of a monday..but the weather's horrid and although i do need to pop out to pay the rent etc (sigh lol) i'm not sure if i'd be starting on a slippy slope weighing more than i need to?

think i'll aim for monday to get a full week's results but this morning, i noticed my skin looks so much better - not that i have bad skin but you can always tell the difference with more fruit/veg and fluids eh.

hope you have a great wee day today whatever you're doing :D x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
rice pudding, berries, banana & yog

Lunch:
baked potato and beans with some salad
bowl of fruit salad with yog

Dinner:
creamy quorn pasta
(pasta with quorn chicken pieces, onion, mushrooms, peppers and petit pois and HEa philly stirred in)

HEb's:
hifi
ryvita minis

HEa's:
philadelphia light

Syns:
funsize crunchie - 4
crisps- 5.5

9.5 for the day

had an ok day today...ended up getting lunch in morrisons cafe hence the choice lol. said no to butter and coleslaw ;)
but hey....dedication to healthy eating is getting that for lunch while your little one tucks in to a roll on sausage (looked mega!) AND walking past the toffee pecan yum yum which was screaming out to be munched!
NSV??? lol

hope everyone's really good x

Attachments

• image-4127553094.jpg
    image-4127553094.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image-1898315084.jpg
    image-1898315084.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 59
update...
realised i hadn't had my 2nd HEb so swapped my ryvita mini's for wm bread and made the choconana thing that miss nix made the other day (eggy bread, a tsp nutella with sliced banana and sandwiched together)

had it for supper so and extra 2 syns taking my total to 11.5 for the day :D x

I need to stop reading your diary when I am hungry! I now fancy a plate of chicken, rice, sausages and battered fish! I reckon I could do the lot in one sitting, surely it doesn't count then? ;)

Sorry to read about your meh day and the headache, I had one earlier today and I think it was either a lack of caffeine or slight dehydration. How are the special K bars? I've got the Alpen lights at the moment and they are ok but not that special. I bought some jordans oat and honey ones to try (prob not Sw friendly tho). I completely agree with your comment about better skin with fruit and veg, I also find that cutting out bread is a big deal. I had toast quite a bit during the Xmas break and was spotty within days :(.

My Pilates instructor is in love with Jessie too, I can't say I can see what the fuss is about but then aside from the late Paul Walker, I've never found anyone who can match my hubbys good looks.....but I am not telling him that!

aww....that was nice lol...romance at it's best eh hehe

the special k chewy delights are nice...to be honest, i did start buying them for me on sw then my little boy decided he loved them so we stock up when they're on offer.
i had one the other day for the 1st time in a while - had it at night when i'd usually have a wee chocolate treat and it saw me through ok lol. they're worth trying when on offer at £1 to see how you go? (on offer in morrisons and sainsburys)

no headache today which has been good (hope i've not temted fate!)

just had dinner so gonna post my food for the day and pics soon (sorry ;) ) trying to decide between a Daim bar for 7.5 syns later or something(s) for less....s'pose it is saturday night and i've got enough to have that AND something savoury.

how are things going with you?x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad
boiled egg

Lunch:
was out and about so not much...had my last cottage cheese and bean cake, few seafood sticks and a mouthful of pudding rice

Dinner:
roast beef, sw roasties, carrots, sprouts and pickles
left over fruit salad

HEb:
special k chewy delight

HEa:
nothing yet, maybe a cheddar stick

Syns:
gravy - 1
daim bar - 7.5
special k crisps - 4.5

13 for the day

Attachments

• image-2158740750.jpg
    image-2158740750.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 44
  • image-373814935.jpg
    image-373814935.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 48
Your food looks even nicer on your square plate. I think I may look out for some of those, they look smaller than my plates therefore the dinner will look bigger.

I still love your diaries.

x

Your food looks even nicer on your square plate. I think I may look out for some of those, they look smaller than my plates therefore the dinner will look bigger. I still love your diaries. x

Aww thank you ;)

Not heard from you in a while...you been ok?
Things going ok at your end?

The plates are just from asda, but that's the small ones! We've actually never used the bigger ones cos they're just too big!
Love my bowls....but can be awkward with things being stuck in the corners lol

Lovely to hear from you....hope you're doing really good :) x

Last edited:
Aaarghh! i'm hungry! and i want to dive into a pile of badness :(

had a cold boiled egg about half an hr ago and current having some chopped banana in a vanilla activia 0% yog just now...but i know it's not gonna do much. i know i could have a mugshot or cook something and it would be free...but mentally..i think it's a bit late?
i also have a fair few syns saved from monday so i could stop this battle in my head and eat guilt free but something's making me feel bad!

i could have a wee pkt of popcorn which would take me over my syns...but it would also be about 200cals LESS than the mugshot! and i know we don't count calories but i just think its weird sometimes, that i'd be "allowed" to eat as many as i liked of those just now, but yet i'd be over my syns....

hmmmm..... :sigh: x

i could have a wee pkt of popcorn which would take me over my syns...but it would also be about 200cals LESS than the mugshot! and i know we don't count calories but i just think its weird sometimes, that i'd be "allowed" to eat as many as i liked of those just now, but yet i'd be over my syns....

hmmmm..... :sigh: x

I've ranted about this before, along with a few others on here. At the end of the day whether we lose weight is all down to calories in v's calories out, so having a lower calorie snack will be better for your weight loss than a higher calorie one, regardless of syns. Completely goes against what SW tell us though... :confused: I guess no diet is ever perfect.

Anyway, hope you've had a nice weekend hun. xx

Your roast beef from yesterday looks amazing! I quite fancy a nice roast dinner too now ;)

I feel your pain on the calorie v syn thing. I remember being involved in a conversation/debate about it (might be the same one Bev is thinking of, sure it was on Soph's thread?). I only really eat the Sweet & Sour Mugshot but it's full of sugar and high in Calories so I don't know why they are free really. I think sometimes common sense should prevail but I guess they have to have an 'official line' on it all?

I might have to try this dahl loaf, sure I said it before but you keep talking about it so it must be a life saver!

I've ranted about this before, along with a few others on here. At the end of the day whether we lose weight is all down to calories in v's calories out, so having a lower calorie snack will be better for your weight loss than a higher calorie one, regardless of syns. Completely goes against what SW tell us though... :confused: I guess no diet is ever perfect.

Anyway, hope you've had a nice weekend hun. xx

Your roast beef from yesterday looks amazing! I quite fancy a nice roast dinner too now ;)

I feel your pain on the calorie v syn thing. I remember being involved in a conversation/debate about it (might be the same one Bev is thinking of, sure it was on Soph's thread?). I only really eat the Sweet & Sour Mugshot but it's full of sugar and high in Calories so I don't know why they are free really. I think sometimes common sense should prevail but I guess they have to have an 'official line' on it all?

I might have to try this dahl loaf, sure I said it before but you keep talking about it so it must be a life saver!

in the end i think i picked ok choices (and went to bed so i wouldn't tackle the goodies lol) but i agree with you both....just need to be sensible.

Bev, i've seen you mention this a few times....it's the 1st time i've really "felt" it myself tho and Jody...you HAVE to try the dahl...it's a hit in this house that's for sure ;)

hope you's are both well...just back from shopping and currently making dinner so will be back on soon to post today's food :D x

Back