Everyday's a SW day :) x

well...today was meant to be a red day but i was out and super hungry so ended up having to go EE thanks to rushing to asda cafe before i made a bad choice!

had prepared lamb mince to make the sw kebab but decided to keep my HEb for something other than a pitta bread so plans for dinner changed too.

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
big bowl of fruit salad with yog
scrambled egg with bacon medallions through

Lunch:
baked potato, cottage cheese, beans and salad

Dinner:
lamb kebabs, mexican savoury rice with added mushrooms, peppers and onions (wasn't as nice as i'd hoped :( lol)
left over fruit salad

HEb:
1 hifi light/1 alpen light

HEa:
might have a cheddar stick later

Syns:
lamb mince - 2
crisps - 5.5
fun size mars - 4

11.5 in total

so....this is the end of week 1 back on plan...looking forward to my trip to tesco in the morning to weigh myself (no more waiting until 5.30 seeing as i'm not going to class)

hoping for a good one but will just have to wait and see.
still to-ing and fro-ing with the thought of class...i know there are vouchers to join free over the next wee while so i'll keep that in mind to fall back on if/when i want to rejoin.

back to normality here seeing as we're back to school/work this week...BOOO to that i say but probably a good thing that i won't be spending my time in pj's or a onesie like i have been hehe

hope everyone's doing ok and had a great weekend x

Attachments

• image-608965401.jpg
    image-608965401.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 40
  • image-1483734719.jpg
    image-1483734719.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 41
  • image-3238029428.jpg
    image-3238029428.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 42
  • image-3152579776.jpg
    image-3152579776.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 43
  • image-2236039863.jpg
    image-2236039863.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 46
  • image-2100236321.jpg
    image-2100236321.jpg
    555.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
first DIY weigh in done and i've lost 4lbs :)

my cooker has been on for the last 2 hrs making and preparing dahl loaf, soup, boiled eggs, rice pudding and sw quiche (with pasta n sauce base) to do work through the week. think i might make quorn chilli too (once i have pots available lol) so prob a green day today for me as it'll do dinner and lunch tomorrow plus some for the freezer ;)

i've written my weight down in my sw book but seeing it printed out with the kilo stones, pounds and ounces (i think?) is confusing me slightly. i've lost 2 kilo which technically is 4.4 lbs but i've decided to go with the main parts instead of trying to work out point whatever of a lb etc...does that make sense?

did i want more off...don't we always, but it's a decent start and actually matches the weight loss i had my 1st week this time last year so can't complain really (plus i was pretty off the rails the week of xmas with junk!)

back to work this week so i'll be grazing more and hopefully drinking more water/squash which is always a bonus :)

will post food for the day later....must get on with my cooking x

Well done on your loss and all your cooking!! Great start to the day :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Massive congrats on the 4lbs off! I'd kill for that!! Sounds like you've been a busy bee in the kitchen with yumminess! :) xxx

thank you ladies...
the cooking frenzy has ceased for now...but yep...busy wee bee i have been...no choice really...gotta be prepared or i'll be setting myself up for a fall ;) x

quiche with pasta n sauce base
carrot, onion and lentil soup
quorn chilli
chickpea dahl loaf
scan bran cake

not THAT's gotta sort me out for the week!

now to find tubs and space for it all!! lol x

Attachments

• image-888490187.jpg
    image-888490187.jpg
    554.8 KB · Views: 36
  • image-1999305716.jpg
    image-1999305716.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 35
  • image-1599856013.jpg
    image-1599856013.jpg
    565.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1620532288.jpg
    image-1620532288.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 34
  • image-635815611.jpg
    image-635815611.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 36
  • image-284700507.jpg
    image-284700507.jpg
    554.7 KB · Views: 36
DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
rice pudding, berries, banana & yog

Snack:
dahl loaf

Lunch:
cheese and onion 'pasty' - peeled too big a potato to stuff in my pitta so used the rest to cut a few chips

snack:
fruit salad with yog

Dinner:
quorn chilli with basmati rice

HEb's:
ww wm pitta
hifi bar

HEa's:
30g cheese

Syns:
mini milky bar - 3.5
hoops and crosses - 4.5
ketchup - 0.5

only 8.5 for the day (leaves me plenty if i need a nibble before bed ;) )x

Attachments

• image-733570954.jpg
    image-733570954.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 25
  • image-962425430.jpg
    image-962425430.jpg
    620.7 KB · Views: 45
  • image-37307432.jpg
    image-37307432.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 34
well...today is my 1 year anniversary since my 1st day ever on SW :D

not got too many pics of my food today cos i was back at work and i forgot! lol

DAY -GREEN

Breakfast:
boiled egg & fruit salad before work
magic porridge once i was there (not had this for a while...super enjoyed it :) )

Snack:
piece of dahl loaf/quiche

Lunch:
quorn chilli and rice (left overs from last night)

Dinner:
quorn chilli (again!) pasta bake with HEa cheese
fruit salad

HEb's:
porridge oats
hifi bar

HEa's:
30g cheese

Syns:
funsize crunchie - 4
crisps - 5.5

9.5 for the day

i kinda have 2 breakfasts when i'm working...a little something before i leave and then something "proper" when i'm there and settled....little and often when i'm working...seem to graze all day at times but i'm ok with that ;)
i'm all chilli'd out...no more will be consumed for a while...dinner yest, lunch today and dinner today...the last of it is in the freezer lol.
really enjoyed dinner though...it's amazing how much difference cheese makes lol

hope everyone's doing good :) x

Attachments

• image-1089490581.jpg
    image-1089490581.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Yay, well done on the 4lbs off, great result hun! I dunno about you but it feels sooo good to be getting on track and into a routine again.

As always your food looks so scrummy! Hope you're having a good week xxx

Yay, well done on the 4lbs off, great result hun! I dunno about you but it feels sooo good to be getting on track and into a routine again.

As always your food looks so scrummy! Hope you're having a good week xxx

today was just my 1st day back at work but food wise, it was easier with a bit of structure. even though i was back on plan last week...i was off so was still surrounded by temptation where as this week, it should be a bit better.

i'm def a routine kinda gal so it's always better for me...although i'd rather have NOT been back at work ;) lol x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
wee drop fruit salad and a boiled egg before work
rice pudding with berries, banana and yog when i was there

Snack:
piece of dahl loaf anf sw quiche
tangerine

Lunch:
mac and cheese (freezer portion)
cup of homemade soup

Dinner:
quorn burger, lettuce, tomato, pickles and cheesy chips! :D

had a bowl of fruit salad a couple of hrs after dinner

HEb's:
wm roll
hifi bar

HEa's:
20g cheese with dinner and whatever cheese was in the portion at lunch

Syns:
ketchup - 0.5
freddo - 5
prawn hoops and crosses - 4

9.5 for the day

Eurgh! i am absolutely exhausted today :(
think it's just taken a bit of getting used to - being back at work/school/hobbies routine and i haven't been sleeping too well either.
the minute i'm home from work, i'm preparing lunches for us all for the next day then the dinner(s) that night, running about here or there and tonight i came back about 8pm, had to wash my hair etc for work so this is me JUST getting settled :(
i do it all to try and save me time in the morning and it would be so much worse if i didn't have things prepared/plan what i was having etc....but i just feel like i seem to do nothing....major...but don't stop at the same time.

aah the joys of home life eh hehe.
not to worry....almost the weekend ;) x

Attachments

• image-694387528.jpg
    image-694387528.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 39
  • image-2064850000.jpg
    image-2064850000.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 32
  • image-4004921919.jpg
    image-4004921919.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Aww thank you ;)

Not heard from you in a while...you been ok?
Things going ok at your end?

The plates are just from asda, but that's the small ones! We've actually never used the bigger ones cos they're just too big!
Love my bowls....but can be awkward with things being stuck in the corners lol

Lovely to hear from you....hope you're doing really good :) x

Sorry for the late reply. I am pretty ok since christmas. Had not be quite well for about 3 weeks. Overall had a disaster year weightwise. Basically the pounds I lost I put on before and during christmas. Am back on sw and have have decided I want to lose 1lb each week. Second weigh n the morning.

I often look at your food and mean to copy it but apart from rice I haven`t. Gonna look through again and when my freezer empties a bit I am going to try to do food a bit different. (am getting a new fridge freezer on Sunday) Am feeling confident and very well at present.

Great to see your weight loss for last year. Good to be in touch again. Love the pictures too.

Aww bless ya, sounds like you've been run ragged today, just think of all the body magic though! Hopefully things will settle down when you get back into a proper routine again. I'm really missing a routine at the moment as I'm off this month doing uni coursework, although its nice not to be at work I'm finding it really hard without any structure to my days! As you can see by the time I'm posing this (3am) my sleep cycle is all over the place! :rolleyes:

Your food looks lush as always. You've inspired me to try some cooking. Nothing fancy to start with but want to mix up my food a bit more and try something new! x

Sorry for the late reply. I am pretty ok since christmas. Had not be quite well for about 3 weeks. Overall had a disaster year weightwise. Basically the pounds I lost I put on before and during christmas. Am back on sw and have have decided I want to lose 1lb each week. Second weigh n the morning.

I often look at your food and mean to copy it but apart from rice I haven`t. Gonna look through again and when my freezer empties a bit I am going to try to do food a bit different. (am getting a new fridge freezer on Sunday) Am feeling confident and very well at present.

Great to see your weight loss for last year. Good to be in touch again. Love the pictures too.

aww sorry to hear you hadn't been well...don't worry too much about the gain cos of that....it's hard to focus on losing weight when we're not well.

copy away re my food lol...i never think it's that exciting when i see other people's meals...mine's is always pretty straight forward but then that's a bonus eh ;)

glad you like the pics....easier now i have a different phone and i find it helps to make sure i have plenty of superfree included...cos i wouldn't want to post and people think - she's not eating enough fruit/veg etc!

always nice to see you here :D x

Aww bless ya, sounds like you've been run ragged today, just think of all the body magic though! Hopefully things will settle down when you get back into a proper routine again. I'm really missing a routine at the moment as I'm off this month doing uni coursework, although its nice not to be at work I'm finding it really hard without any structure to my days! As you can see by the time I'm posing this (3am) my sleep cycle is all over the place! :rolleyes:

Your food looks lush as always. You've inspired me to try some cooking. Nothing fancy to start with but want to mix up my food a bit more and try something new! x

routine always helps lol...feeling your pain with the sleeping pattern....and that's me up every morning for school/work! lol

like i said to Nanny D above...i always think other people have really fancy stuff on here...mine's has to be as easy/straight forward - i'm no Nigella lol..but i never think yours is boring. i like convenience which isn't always easy on sw but then again, i had a week of convenience/processed junk and it made me feel bleurgh! hehe

got a bit of time this morning thanks to my OH's work who phones twice at 6.30 this morning (what's that all about - he's on holiday!) so i was frightened to go back to sleep before the alarm went off - you know that way you have half an hour but take 20 mins to fall asleep and then you are unconscious and feel worse! grrrr x

hey folks....
well today has not gone to plan with one thing or another but i'm pleased to say food wise, it's all been pretty safe.
i hate it when you have this/that sorted but due to a change at work etc, it goes awol...came home with half of the food i'd taken but did manage to eat sw foods throughout the day :)

no pics i'm afraid....didn't get a chance...but it was nothing too exciting anyway!

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit and a boiled egg before work
magic porridge with berries & banana when i was there

Snack:
piece of dahl loaf and quiche

Lunch:
boiled potatoes with cottage cheese and beans
cup of home made soup

Dinner:
last quorn burger from the pack and a mugshot
(not my ideal dinner but it was a case of grabbing something quick, had the mugshot whilst waiting on the burger cos i was starving!)

bowl of fruit salad with yog

HEb's:
oats
wm roll

HEa's:
30g cheese

Syns:
greek muller - 0.5
malteser mini bunny - 3
wotsits - 5

8.5 for the day

so i finally tried the coconut greek mullers, i picked them up cos i want to maybe make a curry tomorrow so want to try it with those. i've used the normal muller lights before which are free but thought i'd give these a go seeing as i got them on offer. it was nice....but kinda wish the pack of 4 came with one of each so i can try them all! lol

for those of you who love the malteser bunny chocolate, stock up cos the easter mini's are out! yaaaaay!
i love them and stocked up last year...still have a bag or 2 left actually! but i got a couple today and i'll keep picking them up cos for 3 syns, i savour them ;)

hope you are all having a really good day x

Well done on your 4lb off! All your food looks great, espcially all the cooking you have been doing too. I realised last night I have still got lots of Sw shepherds pie frozen in portions in the freezer so I think I will be using some of that next week as we need to run the freezer down before holiday/move. I find the diet easier when I am at work, I don't really know why, maybe just because I keep myself busy most of the time and like you, just graze on small bits when I can?

Mmmmm Malteaser Bunny!

Back