Everyday's a SW day :) x

Well done on your 4lb off! All your food looks great, espcially all the cooking you have been doing too. I realised last night I have still got lots of Sw shepherds pie frozen in portions in the freezer so I think I will be using some of that next week as we need to run the freezer down before holiday/move. I find the diet easier when I am at work, I don't really know why, maybe just because I keep myself busy most of the time and like you, just graze on small bits when I can?

Mmmmm Malteaser Bunny!

thanks dolly :D

i think it's easier cos we know what to expect...when we can eat etc (breaks etc) and it's just more of a routine.
when i'm off, yeah i have more time to make better things but if i don't plan it in advance, then i'm often left hanging about wondering what to make or what i can't have cos i forgot to take it out the freezer etc lol

as for the mini bunnys....get stocked up ;)

how's your week been? you getting on ok? x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
small bowl of mixed fruit with 30g all bran choc crunch cereal
diced bacon scrambled egg

Lunch:
nothing really....a bite of dahl loaf and a yog!

Dinner:
korma style curry with basmati rice
bowl of fruit salad with yog

HEb:
30g choc crunch cereal

HEa:
nothing yet...maybe cheddar cheese stick later

Syns:
coconut greek muller light - 0.5
2 celebrations - 4
crisps - 5.5

10 in total for the day

Attachments

• image-3871061803.jpg
    image-3871061803.jpg
    561.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image-1266758146.jpg
    image-1266758146.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 50
  • image-1231440741.jpg
    image-1231440741.jpg
    563.5 KB · Views: 50
  • image-2556079816.jpg
    image-2556079816.jpg
    526.9 KB · Views: 53
How was the curry with the yog in it?!!! :) xx

it was really nice...didn't have a clue how it was going to turn out but we loved it.
i'm a bit fussy with curries...don't like it strong etc so i'd always either have chasni or korma from the indian.

i mixed some mild curry powder with one of the yogs and left the chicken in that whilst i chopped and fried mushroom and onion, then just added the chicken, a few splashes of chicken stock and that's it...at the end, i stirred in some more yog just before i served it but it was so simple!

suppose you could add lots of other things but really, it was just right for me!
next time i'd only use half a yog to mix with the curry powder & put on the chicken then stir in the rest before it's ready cos it was a bit too much but then i suppose it depends how many your'e cooking for/how much chicken you use.

really glad i made it...i won't faff about with any other type now that i've discovered this ;)

hope you're doing really good x

i saw it on another thread and thought this sounds easy peasy!
every other curry i've made from the magazine or a wee booklet has included a million different spices, tomatoes etc and i've always been looking for something straight forward...this was it!

will try it again for sure, maybe even with the coconut muller light (with choc sprinkles) cos they're free and i reckon you wouldn't taste the chocolate?

trial and error as usual eh ;) hehe x

happy saturday folks :D

my day today consisted of playing fun mum and amusing my little one & friends as he'd had a sleepover.
took them swimming then for a mcdonalds at lunch time....was so hungry but glad to say i didnt have one ;)

the queue for subway was huuuuge so i opted for this noodle place and had noodles with chicken in black bean. checked and a portion from the chinese is 5 syns...this was mostly noodles with 2 spoonfuls of the black bean so reckon 2.5 should cover me - didn't eat it all but...if it's not enough, i have plenty syns saved from through the week so not stressing ;)

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
rice pudding, berries, banana and yog (again! can't help it...i love it lol)

Lunch:
chicken in black bean with noodles (peppers,onion and brocolli too)

Dinner:
tuna mayo with spring onion, potatoes (1st attempt at hasselback ones) and salad
fruit salad with yog

HEb:
hifi bar

HEa:
nothing yet...possibly cheese between now and bed time?

Syns:
mayo - 0.5
crisps - 8
lunch - 2.5
malteser bunny - 3

14 for the day

hope everyone's having a nice weekend :D x

Attachments

• image-2497368835.jpg
    image-2497368835.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 47
  • image-4172672963.jpg
    image-4172672963.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 57
  • image-217216420.jpg
    image-217216420.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 52
  • image-1109426791.jpg
    image-1109426791.jpg
    531.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I had a VERY naughty curry last night but it was soooo good! But, to be fair, I've made a few from the SW curry book and they have been great too! I sometimes but fat free natural yog in mine to thicken them up and turn the heat down a bit (hubby likes his really spicy!). I currently have a thing for noodles, I had a massive stir fry Friday night with noodles, chicken and spices and a teriyaki sauce. It was a huge bowl full!

Well done on resisting McDonalds too!

I haven't noticed any Easter Bunnies in our local Tesco yet but will stock up when I find some ;)

I had a VERY naughty curry last night but it was soooo good! But, to be fair, I've made a few from the SW curry book and they have been great too! I sometimes but fat free natural yog in mine to thicken them up and turn the heat down a bit (hubby likes his really spicy!). I currently have a thing for noodles, I had a massive stir fry Friday night with noodles, chicken and spices and a teriyaki sauce. It was a huge bowl full!

Well done on resisting McDonalds too!

I haven't noticed any Easter Bunnies in our local Tesco yet but will stock up when I find some ;)

what curry did you have last night?
we'd had the curry on the fri night but i really fancied indian and wanted the nan bread etc...glad i never i suppose cos i'd have felt bad for getting it then probably consumed a kilo of chocolate seeing as i'd had one off plan meal!

oh you have to get the mini bunnies...they are yummy! obviously the big ones are better but this way, i still get to have a wee taste but save syns too ;)

hope you're doing ok chick :D x

Ooh that FF curry sounds like a great idea. Like you say a lot of the time curry recipes have too much messing about with millions of different herbs and spices, but yours sounded nice and simple. Well done resisting Maccys yesterday too, definite NSV!

Sounds like you've been rushed off your feet with the kids this weekend, just think of the body magic xx

Ooh that FF curry sounds like a great idea. Like you say a lot of the time curry recipes have too much messing about with millions of different herbs and spices, but yours sounded nice and simple. Well done resisting Maccys yesterday too, definite NSV!

Sounds like you've been rushed off your feet with the kids this weekend, just think of the body magic xx

the curry was lovely...you should try it ;)

suppose it was a NSV...that AND the fact i didn't cave and order indian with naan bread either ;)

just back from asda and i now have no access at all the the sw app - BOO! didn't realise how much i used it when i picked this or that up.

saw a recipe for potato croquets where you roll up your mashed potato and coat them in cous cous (the recipe asked for ainsley harriot's roasted veg on) but i've no idea how many syns are in it...i reckon between 0.5 and 2 probably for the packet so i'm sure i'd be safe with counting half for a few of those if i make them?

hope you've enjoyed your weekend chick...WI day for me tomorrow....x

hey guys :D

just reporting my eats for the day...finally got round to making the 1/2 syn roulade (crumbled frozen raspberries on to it)....it looks the part - but it aint no swiss roll unfortunately lol

would maybe make it again as it's ok for a wee change. my OH didn't really approve...but like i said, it's no swiss roll haha

having a red day today...dinner was a bit "picky" cos i wasn't sure what i wanted but i REALLY enjoyed it and i'm still full now! got fruit salad to have for afters but too full so that'll keep for another wee while

DAY - RED

Breakfast:
syn free pancakes with fruit

Lunch:
sausage sandwich

Dinner:
chicken, seafood sticks, 30g cheddar, sausage, pickles and beetroot
fruit salad

HEb's:
60g wm bread
hifi bar

HEa's:
30g cheese

Syns:
roulade - 0.5 (not eaten it all but counting it now and will no doubt pick at it tonight/tomorrow?)
sausages - 1
ketchup - 0.5
crisps - 5.5
mini malteser bunny - 3

10.5 for the day

weighing in tomorrow morning and hoping not to be disappointed. i now have no access to sw online or the app for my phone:(
aww well eh...might end up getting it all back at some point! lol

hope everyone's had a fab weekend...shame it's monday tomorrow already eh!x

Attachments

• image-1129254012.jpg
    image-1129254012.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 73
  • image-2614461046.jpg
    image-2614461046.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 64
  • image-3519720188.jpg
    image-3519720188.jpg
    575.8 KB · Views: 67
  • image-2937922282.jpg
    image-2937922282.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 78
  • image-3445785146.jpg
    image-3445785146.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 70
  • image-3781159164.jpg
    image-3781159164.jpg
    506.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
so...this time last week, i was starting my 2nd week on plan...cooking up lots of sw friendly foods to help through the week as i was back to work.
i knew that being back at work would mean extra water consumption, eating little but often and was really feeling the benefits of being back on track!

i think my meals were colourful with lots of fruit and veg in every day and i KNOW my meals were on plan and i was well within my syns every day.

woke up this morning feeling good...tired, but good...and took myself off to tesco for WI no 2...noticed my jacket felt a bit better on than it had over xmas so you can imagine i was completely gutted to see that i have put 1lb ON???????????????????????????????????????????????????

i mean...WTF???

i'm not one of these people who goes to the effort of making meals, posting pics and then actually wasting the food and ramming chippy's down my throat. i'm also not fibbing about what i post....but yet i have a gain?

not gonna lie...i'm p1ssed RIGHT off! gutted and just confused!
how can i go from eating white, floury stuff over xmas, no superfree, cheesecakes and chocolate/crisps galore to 2 full weeks on plan...but yet there's a gain?

RAARRRRGHHHH! :(

did i come home and open the cream egg biscuits which i picked up for my OH...nooooo...i had the rest of the half syn fekin roulade with fruit salad- cos it's on plan...but i'm just gutted...even though it's just a lb...i'm gutted!
i even weighed twice in case there was something wrong with the scales :( :(

well...i'm over my strop a bit now lol, still p'd but pleased to say i've had a good food day and not went awol!

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
1/2 syn roulade with fruit

Lunch:
gammon broth & a pkt of popcorn
this was delicious (thanks to stacey for the recipe!) and was scotch broth mix, carrots, turnip, onion, potato, leek and gammon - really filling hence my lack of snacking compared to usual!

Dinner:
gammon, potato "croquettes", carrot, turnip, babycorn & pickles
made fruit salad and yog but not sure if/when i'll have it

HEb:
hifi bar

HEa:
nothing yet, might have babybel light later if i'm hungry

Syns:
popcorn - 2.5
roulade/cous cous - 1
funsize crunchie - 4
space raiders - 3

10.5 for the day

Attachments

• image-2105964338.jpg
    image-2105964338.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 59
  • image-3362233320.jpg
    image-3362233320.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2966935795.jpg
    image-2966935795.jpg
    536.7 KB · Views: 54
Your food looks fantastic as always and whilst the roulade might not taste like a swiss roll, it would sure fool me, it looks amazeballs!

I am so sorry to hear about your little gain. I've been there and know how frustrating it is so I won't try and convince you how it's all ok but I do know you won't let it set you back :). When most people would have decided a treat was in order you carried on, most commendable xx

Your food looks fantastic as always and whilst the roulade might not taste like a swiss roll, it would sure fool me, it looks amazeballs!

I am so sorry to hear about your little gain. I've been there and know how frustrating it is so I won't try and convince you how it's all ok but I do know you won't let it set you back :). When most people would have decided a treat was in order you carried on, most commendable xx

thanks chick!
i was just so p'd off! still am a bit i guess...but not thinking about it and just gonna do what i can this week.

months ago, i took gains with a pinch of salt when they were unjustified but i think i'm just expecting to see results cos i've gone from being on and off plan through December to being 100% for the last 2 weeks.
i really really really am not posting make believe stuff lol...but i need to stop the expectations cos they're taking me to a sh1tty place (head wise) and for so long, i didn't have them and was ok (does that make sense?)

i think it's because i'm heavier than i was at the end of october and although i understand why, i'm looking to fix it but didn't see that today and honestly, dunno why :(

anyway...onwards we go as usual. i've not been hungry at all today the way i can be and really, i think it's been the broth? thank god thought...hunger is bad enough when you're in a good place never mind being p'd off hehe

hope all is well at your end xx

Back