Everyday's a SW day :) x

Hi there. No comment really about gain, understand you p`d off.

What I really came on for was because I was sooo busy reading your food diaries I let my rice catch on the bottom of the pan. Not too much so is stll ok. :rolleyes:

so...this time last week, i was starting my 2nd week on plan...cooking up lots of sw friendly foods to help through the week as i was back to work.
i knew that being back at work would mean extra water consumption, eating little but often and was really feeling the benefits of being back on track!

i think my meals were colourful with lots of fruit and veg in every day and i KNOW my meals were on plan and i was well within my syns every day.

woke up this morning feeling good...tired, but good...and took myself off to tesco for WI no 2...noticed my jacket felt a bit better on than it had over xmas so you can imagine i was completely gutted to see that i have put 1lb ON???????????????????????????????????????????????????

i mean...WTF???

i'm not one of these people who goes to the effort of making meals, posting pics and then actually wasting the food and ramming chippy's down my throat. i'm also not fibbing about what i post....but yet i have a gain?

not gonna lie...i'm p1ssed RIGHT off! gutted and just confused!
how can i go from eating white, floury stuff over xmas, no superfree, cheesecakes and chocolate/crisps galore to 2 full weeks on plan...but yet there's a gain?

RAARRRRGHHHH! :(

did i come home and open the cream egg biscuits which i picked up for my OH...nooooo...i had the rest of the half syn fekin roulade with fruit salad- cos it's on plan...but i'm just gutted...even though it's just a lb...i'm gutted!
i even weighed twice in case there was something wrong with the scales :( :(

Just catching up on your diary. Really feel for you with this one. I was pretty gutted at losing half a pound so can only imagine how you feel! And I'm sure no-one thinks you're lying about the food you're eating, our bodies are weird bloody things sometimes. I can have good losses on 'bad' weeks and 'bad' losses when I've been 100% on plan, just makes no sense! Is it around * week at all? That can sometimes have a significant impact.

So glad you didn't end up having a binge, NSV right there. It'd have just made you feel worse, so you dealt with it so well. I'd honestly just keep what you are doing for another week, then if there's no joy (and I'm pretty sure you'll have a loss this week) I'd start trying to calorie count things just to see how many you're having. Sometimes with the 'unlimited' free food it can get out of hand for some people, but as you've posted all your food it really didn't strike me as being excessive at all.

Oooh, another thought! Did you wear the same clothes to WI as you did last week? I always wear the same WI outfit as others at group have weighed items of clothing like jeans on the scales and it can weigh over a pound. Just something else to watch out for that you might not have thought of.

Chin up anyways hun, lets kick some weight loss butt this week! xxx

Just catching up on your diary. Really feel for you with this one. I was pretty gutted at losing half a pound so can only imagine how you feel! And I'm sure no-one thinks you're lying about the food you're eating, our bodies are weird bloody things sometimes. I can have good losses on 'bad' weeks and 'bad' losses when I've been 100% on plan, just makes no sense! Is it around * week at all? That can sometimes have a significant impact.

So glad you didn't end up having a binge, NSV right there. It'd have just made you feel worse, so you dealt with it so well. I'd honestly just keep what you are doing for another week, then if there's no joy (and I'm pretty sure you'll have a loss this week) I'd start trying to calorie count things just to see how many you're having. Sometimes with the 'unlimited' free food it can get out of hand for some people, but as you've posted all your food it really didn't strike me as being excessive at all.

Oooh, another thought! Did you wear the same clothes to WI as you did last week? I always wear the same WI outfit as others at group have weighed items of clothing like jeans on the scales and it can weigh over a pound. Just something else to watch out for that you might not have thought of.

Chin up anyways hun, lets kick some weight loss butt this week! xxx

thanks Bev...
yep, i always wear the same thing...so don't think it could be that but just gonna keep with it. once i was over my strop it wasn't as bad lol

to be honest, sometimes i try to estimate the cals i might've eaten....but when i batch cook and have a bite of this or that, it's not that easy...but at least i know the choices are better than what they could be!

since you posted about your group not seeing as good results this week, i've seen another few WI posts who've also had unexpected gains/sts...weird eh...maybe it's just a doomed week? haha

i just need to hope for a better result next week (and i DON'T mean a lb! lol) but in the long run, i know i'm still making better choices....and the dress i put on this morning physically feels better than it did the week of xmas so that helped too x

Last edited:
hey guys...

posting earlier today as i'm off to see Maroon 5 soon...woo hoo! can't wait! Robin Thicke is 1 of the support artists too...but eeeek...Maroon 5!!!!! :D :D

no food pics today as i had training at work then left early so that i could get home and prepare tomorrow's lunch etc rather than have to do it tonight when i get back...or end up not being prepared cos i can't be bothered....good girl that i am ;) he he

we're going to nando's before the concert which is great cos i know i can have a meal there for a few syns. gonna take an apple and grape fruit bag with me and a hifi bar in case i'm hungry between then and getting home...so not sure if i'll get my usual goodies in tonight (ie crisps and a bit of chocolate) but will update later/tomorrow if anything changes

been really hungry today so far which is the exact opposite of yesterday...just going with it and making sure i drink plenty too :D

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
small bowl of fruit salad & a boiled egg before work
rice pudding with berries, banana & yog when i was there

Snack:
2 pieces of dahl loaf

Lunch:
sw chips with grated babybel lights, small bowl of gammon broth and a tangerine

Dinner:
gonna have the butterfly chicken, plain, cooked with no skin, corn on the cob & spicy rice
apple/grape pack if i eat it?

HEb:
hifi bar

HEa:
3 x babybel light

Syns:
Nandos- 2.5 for the rice (not sure if the chicken is free seeing as i'm having no skin or sauce? not stressing over a syn or 2 difference if it's not cos i've got some left from yesterday and potentially 12.5 from today if i have nothing else)

will update/edit this later if anything changes :D x

LOL @ doomed week! That's what I'm calling it from now on! :D

Have fun tonight at the gig and enjoy your nandos! xx

Hope you enjoyed your evening! I found a really old pic of Robin Thicke on google when he had long hair and ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! His wife is also stunning though, she was the lead female in Deja Vu if anyone's seen it?

I know what you mean about judging calories. I have just split noodles and stir fry veg so assumed I have done it evenly but in reality I probably gave hubby more than I had!

ooooft! indeed! lol

not long back...had a fab time!
Robin Thicke wasn't quite what i expected music wise...but then i only really know "Blurred Lines" lol. Adam however appeared to have taken part in Movember...but i'll let it slide this time for being such a hottie underneath it all lol. acoustic version of "she will be loved" at the end (just for me i think! lol <3)

pleased to say i stuck to the plan for nandos and had a wee malteser bunny for 3...gonna grab a wee pkt of space raiders taking my syns to 9 for the day if i count 3 for the nando's (although i'm not convinced the teeny wee bowl of rice can surely be 2.5?? counting 3 for it all anyway and if it's more, i have 6 left to play with?)

need to get to bed - i'm shattered, but buzzing at the same time...not to sure i'll feel the same when the alarm goes off for work! x

helllo!

aww how tired was i this morning! and my throat was ever so fragile from too many woohooo's at the concert last night lol.

food for today has been good, really enjoyed it so once i've posted this, i'm off to get pj's on and get settled with a wee goody and some tv time :)

DAY - GREEN (1st one since last thurs...not like me hehe!)

Breakfast:
fruit and a boiled egg before work
magic porridge with berries and banana when i was there

Snack:
dahl loaf

Lunch:
tesco's butternut squash and falafel salad - 1st time i've had this and it was lush! loved it, great for a wee change :D
popcorn and a tangerine

Dinner:
quorn burger, sw chips, lettuce tomato and pickles
fruit salad with a dollop of yog

HEb's:
35g oats
wm roll

HEa's:
30 cheddar

Syns:
ketchup - 1
popcorn - 2.5
mars - 4
space raiders - 3

10.5 for the day

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
1/2 a banana and a boiled egg before work
rice pudding with berries, chopped banana & yog when i was there

Snack:
small pot magic porridge & a piece of dahl loaf

Lunch:
quorn burger
tangerine

Dinner:
mac and cheese

HEb's:
17.5g oats/alpen light
wm roll

HEa's:
cheeeeese ;)

syns:
crisps -6
buttons - 4

10 for the day

no pics (again!) today again...i just don't get the chance at work and i forgot to take them all before i went (apart from dinner obviously! lol)
to be fair, everything listed today, has been posted on other green days....so nothing new ;) x

Its lovely that bns salad isnt it??

He sang she will be loved acoustic??? I LOVE that song!!!! I probably would have cried!!!

Robin thicke has a lot alot of songs about sex lol I dont know one that isnt about it! Did he sing "rollercoaster make you scream, make you scream" love that song

:) x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its lovely that bns salad isnt it??

He sang she will be loved acoustic??? I LOVE that song!!!! I probably would have cried!!!

Robin thicke has a lot alot of songs about sex lol I dont know one that isnt about it! Did he sing "rollercoaster make you scream, make you scream" love that song

:) x

other than blurred lines...i dunno what he sang...didn't know any of them lol.

i wasn't lucky enough to be this close....but check Adam's tache...what's that all about eh! :( lol

he's like Freddie Mercury! pmsl x

Attachments

• image-3257228320.jpg
    image-3257228320.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Happy Friday troops! :D

Thank god it's the weekend eh....hope it drags as much as what week days can at times hehe

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
rice pudding, strawberries, blueberries, banana & yog

Lunch:
mug shot with chicken and a bowl of fruit salad

Dinner:
fish, chips and mushy peas!! (didn't think the peas were great so ended up with some tomato instead)
few fingers of melon/pineapple

HEb:
hifi bar

HEa:
nothing yet...got those wee bags of cathedral city nibbles which are 16g so might have some of that later

Syns:
ketchup - 1
funsize ripple - 4.5
crisps - 5.5

11 for the day

been wanting fish and chips for ages and actually haven't had it all during the whole time i've been on sw! i bought cod fillets and decided i was gonna try to use some smash to coat them.

i know there's a big debate about food abuse etc but only used a few tbsp for it all, split between me and my OH so thought if i was to be counting it, it would only be a couple of syns and i have some left anyway.

decided i'd be better cooking the fish on some tin foil to save it sticking to the tray...but i stupidly forgot to frylight the tin foil so when i went to turn them over mid-cooking...they all stuck and i lost the smash coating anyway lol

was a bit miffed...but i suppose i don't need to be too stressed about the smash debate as much now haha

hope everyone's having a great friday so far :D x

Attachments

• image-617540799.jpg
    image-617540799.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 46
  • image-3764011177.jpg
    image-3764011177.jpg
    530.8 KB · Views: 48
  • image-3874163479.jpg
    image-3874163479.jpg
    465.2 KB · Views: 45
  • image-3697381536.jpg
    image-3697381536.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Ewwwwwww, Tache's creep me out a little bit! Hubby keeps telling me he is gowing a massive one when he hits 40, I do hope he is having a laugh!

Mmmm Fish & Chips! We usually go to the pub after work on a friday (its wetherspoons) and Friday is their fish and chip deal day, I managed to resist last night but think I might have to schedule it in to next week as a cheat meal!

I do that with the chicken and mug shot! It's just such an easy lunch, I have one in the cupboard at work actually, currently working my way through the M&S fuller for longer range as they have loads of great meals under 400cals and they are 3 for £10 at the moment, I shouldn't really keep buying them.....but it's M&S ;)

Ewwwwwww, Tache's creep me out a little bit! Hubby keeps telling me he is gowing a massive one when he hits 40, I do hope he is having a laugh!

Mmmm Fish & Chips! We usually go to the pub after work on a friday (its wetherspoons) and Friday is their fish and chip deal day, I managed to resist last night but think I might have to schedule it in to next week as a cheat meal!

I do that with the chicken and mug shot! It's just such an easy lunch, I have one in the cupboard at work actually, currently working my way through the M&S fuller for longer range as they have loads of great meals under 400cals and they are 3 for £10 at the moment, I shouldn't really keep buying them.....but it's M&S ;)

some people suit them...but with others, it's just wrong! lol

i've never tried any of the M&S stuff....i don't really go out my way to pop in when i'm doing my shopping - the only things i've bought from there are the salad bites in mooli ribbons which are a couple of syns each, their mini wm sub rolls and the singapore noodles which are free

hope you're doing good chick :) xx

I am thanks finally feel like im on track how are you?

Yeah I think if he was naked with the tache I could get passed it haha x

i'm good thanks...3 week of being on track for me since xmas but not sure how i'm feeling after my shock at gaining last week even though i've been 100%? :(

just need to see how it goes on monday and keep going i guess! x

Back