Everyday's a SW day :) x

Sorry to butt in here but I use the butter fry light for all my frying and I use it on jacket potatoes before I put them in the oven and it's a very mild and not unpleasant taste :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to butt in here but I use the butter fry light for all my frying and I use it on jacket potatoes before I put them in the oven and it's a very mild and not unpleasant taste :) x

oh i'll need to try it on a baked potato maybe.
but i just didn't like the taste at all when i made it with the roulade :(

fingers crossed it's better on other stuff :) x

Give it a try. I use it to fry mushrooms and made slimming world chips with it earlier and it's fine but everyone has different tastes. Doesn't taste like real butter though unfortunately x

i only tried it to make the roulade....and it was all i could taste :(

i didn't throw it out...just moved it into the cupboard but i'll give it a try for the basic "frying" of veg or whatever...can't imagine you'd taste it that much with normal stuff...thing it was just cos when you make the roulade, you spray it onto the paper then it just cooks straight onto it?

i'll give it a try on other stuff and report back to confirm if it's been a total waste or not ;) lol x
I was thinking maybe to fry mushrooms in? Or on baked potato? I don't know you'll have to keep me informed! I once tried the wok light and it was vile had to chuck it out x

Hope your headache feels better soon hun. Food looks nice as ever but hope you're not feeling hungry xx

Subscribing x

Hiya....and welcome aboard ;) x

Give it a try. I use it to fry mushrooms and made slimming world chips with it earlier and it's fine but everyone has different tastes. Doesn't taste like real butter though unfortunately x

think i will...but def not on the roulade again lol x

I was thinking maybe to fry mushrooms in? Or on baked potato? I don't know you'll have to keep me informed! I once tried the wok light and it was vile had to chuck it out x

Haven't heard of that before....but i'll give it a miss! lol.
what's the oil you use that's quite low in syns? i made "fried" rice last night and although it was yummy, i think with a wee touch of oil, it would have been better...and stuck less to the wok!x

Hope your headache feels better soon hun. Food looks nice as ever but hope you're not feeling hungry xx

Thanks Bev...it's lifted a bit now thankfully (must've been the freddo! lol)
i'm surprisingly not too hungry...cue me being ravenous tomorrow no doubt?!

but calorie wise....bound to be ok eh?x

Arrrghh!
seems today i def want to make up for my lack of meals yesterday!
been super hungry ALLL day...not matter what i've eaten (or had to drink) i'm just hungry!

even had biscuits at work...and i wanted more!

not sure how today's gonna go....trying not to stress too much but i do feel a bit bad!

will report back later with a run down of what i end up with! lol x

Good luck! x

ok so i'm writing this out now...cos the day's goosed now anyway lol

been really hungry all day and not sure if it's cos i didn't have 3 proper meals yesterday? but ate all my stuff at work then proceeded to eat shortbread, and cadburys cookies...and seeing as i'm and all or nothing kinda gal, i clearly took that as a green light to ruin the whole day!

meant to be a green day and looked a bit like this....but my OH has just brought me in an iced apple turnover so i'm going to have it, and get back to normal tomorrow.
not had dinner and i'm in 2 minds whether to not bother seeing as i've blown the calories/syns or if that'll just take me back to the same hungry place tomorrow again?

anyway...

Breakfast:
slice of 1/2 syn roulade and fruit salad before work
rice pudding, berries, banana and yog when i was there

Snack:
boiled egg, tangerine and dahl loaf

Lunch:
BNS & falafel salad
shortbread, cookies AND some crisps (hangs head in shame!)

nothing yet for dinner...the apple turnover and maybe then it'll be out my system?

HEB's:
hifi bar and....

HEa's:
nothing so far

so the lesson for today is...don't give in to that "1 biscuit that i could just syn" cos i don't lol
not even gonna estimate the syns or commit to saying that's it for the day...cos it's hours til bed time so who knows!
i have got a wee bowl of fruit salad there that i can have plus the HE's if i decide to have something...but for now, i'm off to sort my food and plan tomorrow's food

it's not like me to eat stuff like that at all - it really isn't. sure if i've planned to be off plan i might...but i was just so hungry, and had eaten my sw friendly stuff...and i wanted one...so it's done now...can't take it back but boy it was all yummy!
forgot i had 2 bites of a greggs sausage roll too - oooh that was mega! it's been literally years since i had something from there - yum! not good but....deeeeee-licious!

anyway....dunno how i'm feeling about it if i'm honest...probably not as bad as i should..but i think that could be cos i know i'll just be "back to normal" tomorrow which is a bonus i guess.

to be fair, i've saved a few hundred calories in not having the HE's...could i just swap that for the shortbread? hehe...wishful thinking eh.
gotta laugh or i'll just beat myself up about it all way more than i need to

in the process of typing this, i've just cremated the stuff i had in the oven....that's karma for my bad behaviour! pmsl x

evenin troops :D

MUUUUUCH better day foodwise for me today - thank god! lol

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad and a boiled egg 1st thing
magic porridge with berries and banana at work

Snack:
a piece of dahl loaf and a tangerine

Lunch:
quorn chilli and rice...this was a DISASTER :(
i'd made it the other week and left a portion to take to work (with the rice) but cos i never used it the next day, i shoved it in the freezer. anyway, took it out last night, went to eat it today and the rice was all watery (fail!!!) so i scraped the chilli off and ate that....but there was only a wee drop so i was hungry :(
managed to hang off til i got home tho (yay!) and quickly cooked a quorn burger (on it's own) which helped take me to dinner time.
lesson learned...do NOT freeze rice and expect to be able to eat it cold without water damage pmsl

Dinner:
vegi wrap pizza and sw chips (peppers, onion, mushrooms)
left over fruit salad with yog

HEB's:
35g oats
2 honey monster sticks

HEa's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
malteser bunny - 3
crisps - 5
ketchup - 1

9 for the day

had a look over the last few days syns and already saved 17.5 from monday, tues and today....so that's gotta help towards the waaaay too many i had yesterday? not sure it'll make much difference seeing as i never use the full 15 anyway...but in terms of food compared to yesterday - gold star required ;) x

Happy Valentine's day :cupid:

Hope everyone's had a lovely day and been spoiled rotten from their OH's ;)

planned to do a red day today, planned to be on plan all day....but woke up to goodies (my OH was working and had left them out) so i'm def over syns for the day. Had a nice time though :)

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
sausage and egg roll

Lunch:
a packet of ritz biscuits

Dinner:
e/l mince burger with babybel in the middle, lettuce, tomato, onion and chips

HEb:
wm roll

HEa:
babybel cheddar x 1

Syns:
ritz - 6...and...
chocolates...and cheesecake ...
and maybe the packet of mccoy's i've just found...gulp! :ashamed0005:

Ah, let yourself be spoilt by some treats by OH. Draw a line and back on it today...or not! Sometimes in life we need to kick back and enjoy what we desire. Just get back on that horse at some stage

Have a lovely weekend! Xxx

Ah, let yourself be spoilt by some treats by OH. Draw a line and back on it today...or not! Sometimes in life we need to kick back and enjoy what we desire. Just get back on that horse at some stage

Have a lovely weekend! Xxx

thanks toots....not on it today but feeling kinda sickened by my lack of superfree which can only be a good thing? lol

OH wants to do dinner tonight so i might suggest the carvery...beats an indian/chinese buffet...surely...but don't take that as gospel just yet hehe

sorry to see you were miffed at your fella....they really don't mean it and i don't think for a second he meant to hurt your feelings...but in a sense, he'll be oblivious if you didn't say how it made you feel.

good job he makes up for it in other ways eh :D x

thanks toots....not on it today but feeling kinda sickened by my lack of superfree which can only be a good thing? lol OH wants to do dinner tonight so i might suggest the carvery...beats an indian/chinese buffet...surely...but don't take that as gospel just yet hehe sorry to see you were miffed at your fella....they really don't mean it and i don't think for a second he meant to hurt your feelings...but in a sense, he'll be oblivious if you didn't say how it made you feel. good job he makes up for it in other ways eh :D x

Hey Miss k, I hope you are having a healthy happy day today. Did you go for the carvery? I could happily go for a Sunday carvery today, but have cottage pie in our plans, I just need to cook it now!!!

Ah men! I'll get over it!

Xx

Hey Miss k, I hope you are having a healthy happy day today. Did you go for the carvery? I could happily go for a Sunday carvery today, but have cottage pie in our plans, I just need to cook it now!!!

Ah men! I'll get over it!

Xx

we didn't goto the carvery...we ordered indian (eeek!) lol
so i'm not having a healthy day/weekend...but i'm having a happy one so at least one part is good ;)
(happy she says until the guilt kicks in haha) x

i certainly did Brittany...but the sw gurus would disapprove! lol

Anyway....HIIIIII!
not posted over the weekend cos i didn't want to post my off plan foods...borderline binge at times but had a nice weekend and think i'm paying for it today.
decided to do a red day but i've felt sicky all day and have attempted a meal twice but not been able to stomach it all ?

that's what i get eh! and hey...the lack of calories won't do me any harm (if i'm below 1400/1500?)

had virtually no superfree over the weekend so need to up my game a bit this week especially leading up to the weekend when we have the wedding...i don't want to go feeling uncomfy and being off plan for valentine's weekend wasn't ever in the plans so if i want to see any sort of loss this month, i better behave!

DAY - RED

Breakfast:
a piece of 1/2 syn roulade (spread peach yog on it and sprinkled frozen raspberries on before i rolled it....was lovely)

Lunch:
chicken subway salad. added a boiled egg and some seafood sticks to it....but gave up after picking at it for 10 mins...just didn't enjoy it today :(

Dinner:
chicken tikka and veg wrap "pizza"
(Bfree wrap, tomato puree, onion, mushrooms, peppers, tikka pieces and grated cheese...didn't eat the salad i'd put on my plate though :( )

HEb's:
Bfree wrap
1/2 scan bran cake/honey monster stick

HEa's:
cheese x 2

Syns:
baking powder in roulade - 0.5 (counting it now so i don't have to tomorrow/wed)
subway dressing - 2
skips - 4
funsize ripple - 4.5

11 for the day

not eaten the crisps/choc yet but "scheduled" them in for later if i fancy them?
might try and have some fruit salad but dunno...it's not like me to feel so queasy! prob my body thinking WTF...lard to lettuce...do 1 missy! haha

hope everyone's really good x

Attachments

• image-356259452.jpg
    image-356259452.jpg
    566.9 KB · Views: 33
  • image-2882390896.jpg
    image-2882390896.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Hey Miss K!

I hope you are feeling a bit better today. I reckon your queasiness could be down to your body giving you the finger after the weekend of naughties!!!! I know you didn't wanna post it, but the devil inside is desparate to know a little bit of what went on?! I can live vicariously through you!

Anyway, I think the best thing to do when you have overindulged is drink water, and lots of it. In fact that is kinda my mantra these days. If you have been piggy, drink water, if you have a cold, drink water, stomach bug, drink water. I firmly believe that water cures all ills and flushes whatever cr!p you have inside you out. Have you ever noticed if you have had an oily meal and you drink water, that your wee has a light film on top of it? That's fat. Your poo (sorry TMI) isn't the only thing that gets rid of cr!p, your wee does too.... get onto a couple of litres of water.

Where do you get your wraps from? I love the look of your pizzas!

Back