Everyday's a SW day :) x

Could you maybe use it as a sauce over pasta or something maybe thicken it up with chopped tomatoes?? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hadn't thought of that...it's a good idea ;)

there's enough to make that pasta for half of mini's! lol

i could've frozen some but have no room in my freezer :( x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad and a boiled egg before work
rice pudding with berries, banana and yog when i was there

Snack:
sweet potato & parsnip rosti and a piece of dahl loaf

Lunch:
left over mac and cheese

Dinner:
made Pete's chicken strogannoff (with a few tweaks due to my lack of proper ingredients lol) was lovely!
had a few spoonfuls of my speed soup as it was cooking for extra superfree ;) and have fruit salad to have once my dinner settles :)

HEb: hifi bar

HEa: milk in a skinny cappuccino i had and cheese from the pasta at lunch

Syns:
funsize crunchie - 4
crisps - 5.5

9.5 for the day :D

another good day for me..yay! hoping the fact i've had pee'd ALL day today means some of my bloat is coming down...i went to the loo 8 times in less than 6 hrs!! what's that all about eh lol

i also said no to the offer of "help yourself" to a HUUUUGE bag of biscuits today! now last week...or even the few wks before, i would've have done just that..and probably sneaked a few extra! but today i wasn't even that bothered when i said no!
taking one day at a time but think that's def a NSV?? xx

Attachments

• image-3996498674.jpg
    image-3996498674.jpg
    525 KB · Views: 38
  • image-603114376.jpg
    image-603114376.jpg
    527.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
well folks...day 3 and i'm still feeling great about things....i've really gone back into this like it's the beginning....and so far, it's working and keeping me on the straight and narrow ;)

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad and a skinny cappuccino before work
magic porridge with berries and banana

Snack:
dahl loaf and a tangerine

Lunch:
baked potato, beans and salad

Snack:
boiled egg and some 1/2 syn roulade

Dinner:
quorn burger with lettuce, tomato and cheese on a wm roll with sw chips and pickles
fruit salad for afterwards (or maybe supper)

HEb's:
oats
hifi bar

HEa's:
25g cheese and whatever milk was in my cappuccino

Syns:
ketchup - 0.5
crisps - 5.5
mini milky bar - 3.5

9.5 for the day :D

been a bit more hungry today but just went with it instead of freaking out about eating yet more food - ok, i did briefly think about it but i didn't punish myself and not have anything, just snacked on a wee bite of this or that but all on plan! ;) xx

Attachments

• image-4279744722.jpg
    image-4279744722.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 35
  • image-2744048511.jpg
    image-2744048511.jpg
    566.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Yey! I've just caught up and its so awesome to see you happy with your food and sounding positive about SW again. You really seem to be getting back into the zone again after the CC blip. I found it quite hard at first to put calories out of my mind completely, but once I did I fell in love with the freedom SW gives us. Sod having to count lettuce!

I think you do right having a flexi syn meal for the birthday outing, no point depriving yourself and one evening off out of a whole week isn't going to hurt anything. Hope you have a lovely week and well done on resisting the biccys xxx

Yey! I've just caught up and its so awesome to see you happy with your food and sounding positive about SW again. You really seem to be getting back into the zone again after the CC blip. I found it quite hard at first to put calories out of my mind completely, but once I did I fell in love with the freedom SW gives us. Sod having to count lettuce!

I think you do right having a flexi syn meal for the birthday outing, no point depriving yourself and one evening off out of a whole week isn't going to hurt anything. Hope you have a lovely week and well done on resisting the biccys xxx

thank you Bev :D

to be honest, i've never flexi synned when i've had a social thing...because i never really have that many, i've just always planned to have what i want for that day....or for the time i'm at the doo or whatever, but this year, i was slipping into the habit of - "aww i've got that on saturday night, will be off plan the whole weekend!" and that's no good!
really found weekends a tester this year where as last year, i didn't so will see how i go this weekend!
we're going for the dinner on monday now so i'll have weighed on monday morning which is perfect. might end up with some birthday cake on the sunday but i can always just have a slither....then plan to have some after my meal rather than a dessert when we're out (we're going to franky and benny's and i've had my 3 courses planned for weeks! lol) but will see.
so this is a first really....and regardless of what i eat, my aim is to be off plan for that meal, not the hours leading up to it...or the days after!

i'm definitely not gonna speak too soon so i'm taking this as it comes...but for now, i'm feeling good about things! x

Gonna keep it short and sweet...eats for today...

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
Fruit salad with a slice of 1/2 syn roulade before work
Rice pudding, berries, banana and yog when I was there

Snack:
Seafood sticks, dahl loaf

Lunch:
Quorn chilli pasta bake (found it in the freezer lol) and a tangerine

Dinner:
Gammon, sw roasties, mini corn on the cob, carrot/suede mash

HEb: hifi bar
HEa: cheese

Syns:
Crisps - 5.5
2 celebration chocolates - 4

9.5 in total for the day :) x

Last edited:
DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
1/2 syn roulade and some rice pudding with berries, banana and yog

Lunch:
baked potato with spoonful of grated cheese, beans and salad

Snack:
2 tangerines and a chocolate and honeycomb honey monster stix

Dinner:
quorn peppered steak, roasties, cottage cheese and veg pouch

fruit salad with muesli

HEb's:
17.5g muesli and a honey monster stix bar
hifi

HEa's:
cheese

Syns:
mini malteser bunny - 3
crisps - 5.5

8.5 for the day :D

well...friday has landed and i'm still on plan. 5 days in a row so i'm pleased. tomorrow and sunday will be the tester but if i can do it, i'll be the first time in ages i've had 7 full days on plan and i have my meal out on monday to look forward to :)

hope everyone's doing really good :D x

Attachments

• image-785347060.jpg
    image-785347060.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 32
  • image-974496394.jpg
    image-974496394.jpg
    569.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Really great to hear you sounding so positive again! I was really dreading pushing myself to get back to clean eating but I've enjoyed it, with the odd treat of course!

Hope you have a lovely off plan meal :)

Really great to hear you sounding so positive again! I was really dreading pushing myself to get back to clean eating but I've enjoyed it, with the odd treat of course!

Hope you have a lovely off plan meal :)

thanks lovely :)

it's amazing how much better we feel when we get back into healthier eating eh!

hope you're doing really good ;) x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
1/2 syn roulade, tangerine

Lunch:
Nandos! (plain butterfly chicken with no skin, spicy rice and corn)
couldn't eat it all but it was lovely :)

Dinner:
Corned beef hotpot type thing
(layers of sliced potato, carrots, onion and 100g lean corned beef)

HEb: 2 honey monster stix bars

HEa: nothing

Syns:
rice - 2.5
corned beef - 2.5
fairy cake with icing - 8??
wotsits - 5

18 in total today - 3 over but not stressing AT ALL seeing as i've saved a minimum of at least 5.5 every day this week so far.
and declaring i'm 3 over instead of not posting cos i'm 33 over is so much better??

and so....saturday is almost over....and i have behaved....frightened to spk too soon lol, but counting the cake is a big deal for me. i did feel a bit bad when i was eating it...hadn't planned to but my OH's friend gave him loads to bring back for my little one and they were SCREAMING at me. they're home made...and DE-LICIOUS!! :drool:

the main thing is that i've only had 45.5 syns before today...so i know i'm well within my allowance!
might make some fruit salad to have before bed but full from dinner so next is tv time with my crisps

hope everyone's having a great weekend x

Attachments

• image-801472264.jpg
    image-801472264.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 44
  • image-3614559950.jpg
    image-3614559950.jpg
    578.1 KB · Views: 43
  • image-406925168.jpg
    image-406925168.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 45
  • image-3599682984.jpg
    image-3599682984.jpg
    619.2 KB · Views: 42
  • image-3379996095.jpg
    image-3379996095.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
DAY - RED

Breakfast:
1/2 syn roulade with fruit salad

Lunch:
sausages, bacon, poached egg, tomatoes

Dinner:
chicken, cottage cheese, pickles, beetroot, seafood sticks, 25g rf cheddar cubed, wm ww pitta spread with philly light
left over fruit

HEb's:
ww pitta
hifi bar

HEa's:
25g reduced fat cheese, spreading of philly light on my pitta bread

Syns:
sausages - 1
mini mars bar - 4
crisps - 5.5

10.5 for the day

yipppeee....i've done it! 1st 7 days complete and well under mu weekly syns.
was faced with those delicious cakes again today...but resisted! i'm saving myself for my meal out tomorrow and maybe some birthday cake :)

gonna weigh tomorrow morning...dunno what to expect...just need to wait and see!
3 days green, 3 EE and 1 red - let's see what you have to say! lol x

Attachments

• image-2587450065.jpg
    image-2587450065.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 33
  • image-497910272.jpg
    image-497910272.jpg
    575.8 KB · Views: 32
  • image-3859380134.jpg
    image-3859380134.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 37
Brilliant! Well done you! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brilliant! Well done you! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woooo well done!!!!!!!!! Food is looking fab :) x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks peeps :D

chuffed to bits...the whole way down i was thinking don't be p'd off with 1lb, just see what happens...and there it was!

been sooooo looking forward to tonight's meal...but it's made me not want to go too nuts if you know what i mean?

food's been really light so far today - bites of this/that as i've been doing my cooking so that should help. tomorrow's food for work is all sorted so def flexi synning the meal then back to normal tomorrow.
this is the 1st time in ages that i've had something social planned...and NOT been off plan the whole day leading up to it...NSV!!! x

as well as WI, tonight I had my meal at Frankie and Benny's. Been looking forward to it for weeks and i have to admit....the meal wasn't as nice as i thought it would be :(

kept my food really light all day leading up to the meal -

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
a skinny cappuccino after WI with a slice of half syn roulade

Lunch:
a bite of quiche and dahl loaf as i was making them, few spoonfuls of home made soup when it was ready too

Snack:
2 x honey monster stix before we headed out

Dinner:
F & B's vegi burger with fries and relish - which had always been the plan...but it wasn't great. the chips, however....oh yum! :drool: lol

pleased to report i did NOT order the cinnamon waffles and ice cream which i'd planned...and i also only had a wee bit of the birthday cake rather than the slab i thought i might - YAY!

HEb's:
2 x honey monster stix
1 x hifi light bar

HEa's:
milk in my cappuccino this morning

Syns:
too many at dinner time (flexi synned this meal)
mini malteser bunny - 3
crisps - 5.5

So although i know my syns are way over today, i'm still counting the crisps/choc for tonight seeing as i didn't stuff myself stupid when i was out for dinner.
i know i probably shouldn't, but i am....and it's a whole lot better than gorging on something off the dessert menu!

food is all sorted for work tomorrow so no reason for this meal to throw me off for days...and it's also the first time ever, that i've eaten off plan for one thing...and NOT gorged on junk before or after the event!

pretty pleased with myself if i'm honest...

it's funny how when we let ourself have the food we want, it's not all that...but when we think we can't have it, it seems like the best stuff in the world! crazy minds eh!x

Attachments

• image-2174649644.jpg
    image-2174649644.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Back