Everyday's a SW day :) x

Aww nooo, sorry about the scales hun, I know how annoying it is! On the bright side you have another week to ensure you have a fabby number waiting for you! xx

not a patch on you running here there and everywhere the other week....totally feeling your pain cos one stop this morning was bad enough! lol x

not a patch on you running here there and everywhere the other week....totally feeling your pain cos one stop this morning was bad enough! lol x

Oh yeah it was a nightmare! Thankfully the gym has scales so gonna just go there to WI from now on! X

Hey there! Just catching up on diaries as I have been a little self-absorbed recently!

You are doing really well there hun!

xx

Just popping on quickly with today's disaster...
Been hungry all day but stuck with it...until I got home late, was so hungry and proceeded to eat my body weight in biscuits and chocolate...then some :(

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
Boiled egg, fruit salad and rice pudding

Snack:
Dahl loaf and seafood sticks

Lunch:
Mugshot and a few gulps of home made soup

Dinner:
Chilli and rice (e/l mince, tomatoes, peppers, onion, kidney beans)

HEb: hifi light

HEa: milk in a coffee

Syns...about a week's worth in one sitting :(

So annoyed...no point in moaning about results when I do that eh!
Would've been as well getting something at work, even if it was off plan, to stop the hunger then maybe I wouldn't have consumed a million calories on sh1te when I got home tonight!

Food all sorted for tomorrow so here's hoping it's a better day...right up til bedtime!!!x

Last edited:
Oh bums! Your day looked so promising too. Nevermind, the line is drawn (the second line I have seen today in diaries!). Today is a new day.

I have eaten way too many chocs today, we all do it sometimes! I was supposed to be saving my syns for a heavenly Harvester tonight! Oi Vay!

Oh bums! Your day looked so promising too. Nevermind, the line is drawn (the second line I have seen today in diaries!). Today is a new day. I have eaten way too many chocs today, we all do it sometimes! I was supposed to be saving my syns for a heavenly Harvester tonight! Oi Vay!

So far so good for today...but I'm not gonna lie...it's taking me all I have not to go and eat rubbish?!
Dunno what's wrong with me...I'm tired and just can't be arsed if I'm honest lol

Aww well, here's hoping the rest of the day continues as it has?!

Hope you enjoy your food tonight x

Last edited:
Oooh what a struggle today has been...I've literally wanted to eat rubbish all day...but some how, I haven't!
I'll be glad to get to bed and then know that I've been 100% and not caved! Lol

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
Boiled egg, rice pudding with berries, banana and yog

Snack:
Dahl loaf and an Alpen light bar (supposed to have my soup but it had turned sour :( )

Lunch:
Cheese and lettuce sandwich

Dinner:
Fanta quorn chicken with noodles
Fruit salad with scan bran cake through it (been ages since I had this...really enjoyed it :) )

HEB's:
60g wm bread
Alpen/hifi light

HEa's:
Reduced fat cheese and milk in a cappuccino

Syns:
Popcorn - 2.5
Space raiders - 3
Scan bran cake - 2.5
Mini malteser bunny - 3

11 for the day

Last edited:
Evenin' all :)

well...today's temptation was.....a bloody cake stall outside work to raise funds for some cause.
i was really bad and on my way out at break, took some money with me...but i was really good and DIDN'T buy any of the delicious, home baked yumminess :D :D :D

i did look....and i did consider...but i didn't cave....yipppeeee! lol

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad then magic porridge with berries and banana

Snack:
piece of dahl loaf, boiled egg and a few seafood sticks

Lunch:
chilli and rice

Dinner:
sausages, mashed potato (with cottage cheese instead of milk and butter...wouldn't rate it!) and carrot/suede mash

just had some fruit and yog

HEb: 35g oats

HEa: nothing yet - maybe cheese before bed?

Syns:
sausages - 1
scan bran cake - 1
chewit sweet - 0.5
crisps - 5.5
milky bar - 3.5

11.5 for the day

another day on plan and within my syns...phew ;) lol

hope everyone's really good x

Attachments

• image-1860748201.jpg
    image-1860748201.jpg
    599.7 KB · Views: 29
  • image-769388754.jpg
    image-769388754.jpg
    540.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image-1493049583.jpg
    image-1493049583.jpg
    575.8 KB · Views: 26
Hey hun,

Well done on getting back on plan after the biccys. Its so hard sometimes, especially when we put so much pressure on ourselves to be perfect all the time. Well done for drawing your line and getting on with things again. I think the hardest thing is getting back on track after and you've done that wonderfully! :)

Your food looks yummy as always, I really need to make fanta chicken sometime! xx

Hey hun,

Well done on getting back on plan after the biccys. Its so hard sometimes, especially when we put so much pressure on ourselves to be perfect all the time. Well done for drawing your line and getting on with things again. I think the hardest thing is getting back on track after and you've done that wonderfully! :)

Your food looks yummy as always, I really need to make fanta chicken sometime! xx

have you not tried the fanta chicken? i love it!
that one was some from a batch i'd made with quorn chicken pieces and thrown the last of it in the freezer...i do like it a lot :)

it's really hard like you say...i've really struggled this week but 3 out of 4 days 100% on plan is better than none! i dunno why it's so testing for me just now....just need to take each day as it comes and do my best eh!

hope you're ok xx

Nope never tried it! My OH does most of the cooking so that's probably why. Will have to give it a go though!

I think some weeks are just harder than others. I know on the weeks I feel in the zone I won't give in to anything, but yesterday I had a millies cookie and felt really bad after even though it was in syns. Then my friend offered me another and I was so close to saying sod it and just having a binge! Well done on resisting the cake stall. There always seems to be some kind of foody occasion at my work, it's crazy how people who work there aren't all fat! lol x

Nope never tried it! My OH does most of the cooking so that's probably why. Will have to give it a go though!

I think some weeks are just harder than others. I know on the weeks I feel in the zone I won't give in to anything, but yesterday I had a millies cookie and felt really bad after even though it was in syns. Then my friend offered me another and I was so close to saying sod it and just having a binge! Well done on resisting the cake stall. There always seems to be some kind of foody occasion at my work, it's crazy how people who work there aren't all fat! lol x

lol...same where i am at times..always people being kind and bringing stuff in etc...
someone gets up early every morning to bake for the whole office...and brings it in..scones which are still warm, cupcakes, big choc chip muffins...honestly, it's horrendous! :(
they are delicious and nothing beats a home made, still warm choc chip muffin at silly o'clock in the morning lol

last year, i said no to everything for pretty much the whole year! i honestly think they thought i was just rude saying no to everything or a weirdo haha
(not many people know i do SW hence them wondering what was wrong with me lol)

but something's def changed cos i'm more tempted now than ever...and when i say no, i get the battle for the rest of the day in my head about how much i want it, followed by resentment and feeling like i've missed out :(
but when it passes, i'm ok with it...not always easy though!x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
slice of 1/2 syn roulade
fruit salad with a yog and a spoonful of rice pudding through

Lunch:
honey monster stix bar, a yog, a boiled egg and a tangerine

Dinner:
quorn peppered streak, cubed, roasted potato, veg pouch and HEa philly light

HEb's:
peanut hifi bar
honey monster stix bar and 1/2 scan bran cake

HEa's:
philly light

Syns:
mini malteser bunny - 3
crisps - 5.5

8.5 for the day (not bad for a friday night eh! lol)

Attachments

• image-655436981.jpg
    image-655436981.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 27
DAY - EE

Breakfast:
1/2 syn roulade and fruit salad with yog

Lunch:
1/2 a pack of M&S beef teriyaki salad bites
sushi snack pack & 2 seafood sticks

Dinner:
chicken "korma" with peppers, onion and singapore noodles
tangerine

HEb: hifi bar

HEa: nothing yet - maybe some babybel lights

Syns:
salad bites - 1
sushi pack - 0.5
crisps - 5.5
mini malteser bunny - 3

10 in total for the day :D

Attachments

• image-1729553569.jpg
    image-1729553569.jpg
    570.3 KB · Views: 29
  • image-1987599821.jpg
    image-1987599821.jpg
    490 KB · Views: 25
  • image-1762695649.jpg
    image-1762695649.jpg
    537.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image-1372284898.jpg
    image-1372284898.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 32
DAY - RED

Breakfast:
some 1/2 syn roulade and a tangerine

Snack:
3 finn crisp with cottage cheese

Lunch:
the other half of the M&S beef salad bites
1 wm sub with sweet chilli chicken and lettuce

Dinner:
freezer portion of chilli topped with reduced fat cheese (had to pick the kidney beans out! lol) with a ww pitta spread with e/l laughing cow

fruit salad with yog

HEb's:
1 wm sub and 3 finn crisp
ww pitta

HEa's:
40g r/f cheddar and 1 extra light laughing cow cheese triangle

Syns:
salad bites - 1
sweet chilli chicken (1/2 pack) - 0.5
crisps - 5.5
freddo - 5

12 for the day

well..weigh in tomorrow morning for me - the scales BETTER be working!

hoping not to have done too much damage with biscuitgate on tuesday night...i've been on plan and within my syns all the other days so here's hoping!

been hungry today so off for a shower and to do some bits and bobs to pass the time until its crisps/freddo time!

hope everyone's had a good weekend :D x

Attachments

• image-3369620498.jpg
    image-3369620498.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 25
  • image-3492910786.jpg
    image-3492910786.jpg
    628.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Back