Everyday's a SW day :) x

Oooh I do love M&S food! I haven't tried the Teriyaki ones yet but the Mooli ribbons were amazing! We have a little one just up the road from our office and I really struggle to stay out of there, they do the best Pad Thai noodles in the world too :D Your sub looks lush too. Although I don't do SW anymore I am trying to do natural, unprocessed, low fat food which is generally really tasty but gets a bit samey.

Hope you enjoy your crisps and Freddo! x

Oooh I do love M&S food! I haven't tried the Teriyaki ones yet but the Mooli ribbons were amazing! We have a little one just up the road from our office and I really struggle to stay out of there, they do the best Pad Thai noodles in the world too :D Your sub looks lush too. Although I don't do SW anymore I am trying to do natural, unprocessed, low fat food which is generally really tasty but gets a bit samey.

Hope you enjoy your crisps and Freddo! x

i only bought a few wee things but it all looks so nice!
a bit pricey though and i def couldn't be doing my shopping in there! lol

what type of things are you eating?x

Breakfast is normally a slice of peanut butter on wholemeal toast, a banana and some seeds or similar for morning break. Lunch is flavoured cous cous with tuna, chicken and spinach, roasted veg and sprinkled with cashew nuts.

Always have fruit salad in the afternoon and lot sof lean meat and fresh veg for dinner, so some of it would be SW friendly!

Breakfast is normally a slice of peanut butter on wholemeal toast, a banana and some seeds or similar for morning break. Lunch is flavoured cous cous with tuna, chicken and spinach, roasted veg and sprinkled with cashew nuts.

Always have fruit salad in the afternoon and lot sof lean meat and fresh veg for dinner, so some of it would be SW friendly!

it would probably all be do-able on sw using your syns for the peanut butter or whatever....sounds good!

i know a few people who have a decent peanut butter on apple slices for snack. never tried it before but they love it and it's good for protein etc.

as long as you're enjoying it though...and the results you've seen - well, it must be working ;) x

Hey Missy

Food is looking delightful as usual. I need to try those teriyaki bites out myself. They look delightful!

xxx

Hey Missy Food is looking delightful as usual. I need to try those teriyaki bites out myself. They look delightful! xxx

Two delightfuls in one sentence, how .... Delightful !!

managed to weigh this morning and i had 1/2 a lb off :)
would've liked more, obviously lol, but after eating alllll those biscuits on tuesday night, i can't moan!

anyway...today, we all ended up out together for the day. my OH and i are never off at the same time and the school's are off for easter, so at the last minute, we decided to go out and have just got back.

we've had a great day together but because it wasn't planned, i hadn't prepared any food to take etc so food hasn't been on plan.

to be honest, i'm not fussed. i've never ever had an off plan day on WI day but i really think we needed it!
things haven't been great recently with me and my fella so it was nice to have some time altogether, with no arguments and things felt the most normal in a while!

kinda wish i'd known cos i would've prepared things to keep me on track but i had fruit salad for breakfast, then we went to the chinese for lunch!
i did have salad and noodles etc...but def could've picked better i think and we've just had a roll (white!...mmmm! lol) on sausage seeing as it's late, we ate big at lunch time and don't really need a proper dinner!

my OH got me a mini box of thorntons which has 5 or 6 chocs in it so i'm gonna have them later i think and although i know i'll have wasted my result this morning, this time, "us time" seems to be stopping the guilt so much.

i'm trying not to stress too much over it...sometimes life just happens and as long as i don't turn today into a full week of eating rubbish, then why not!

we hardly ever get time off together and although we spent far too much money, i've had a really fun day and enjoyed time with the ones who are important!
(i would've even if i'd have been prepared but it's been extra nice just doing it all together instead of searching for a place that's ok for me to eat etc) x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
"carrot cake" porridge with a few raisins and chopped banana and a skinny cappuccino

Snack:
rice pudding with berries, banana and yog

Lunch:
salad - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, quiche, pepper, onion, boiled egg, cous cous, corn

Dinner:
mac and cheese

HEb's:
35g porridge oats
hifi bar

HEa's:
cheese and milk

Syns:
raisins - 1
crisps - 5.5
malteser bunny - 3

9.5 for the day

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
carrot cake oats, raisins, 1/2 chopped banana and a skinny cappuccino

Snack:
rice pudding, berries, other 1/2 chopped banana and yog

Lunch:
mac and cheese and a tangerine

Dinner:
quorn peppered steak, roast potatoes and a veg pouch

HEb's:
35g oats
hifi bar

HEa's:
milk and cheese

Syns:
raisins - 1
crisps - 5.5
milky bar - 3.5

10 for the day

food practically the same as yesterday but i'm LOVING the "carrot cake" porridge! really noticed a big difference having that before work and when i'm hungry afterwards compared to when i just grab fruit or a boiled egg etc :)

Hey there Miss, just catching up. It sounds like you had a lovely day out with the fella, sometimes just getting away from the house and from work life, just for the day makes such a difference - I am sorry you have been having a few issues - I hope it's nothing too serious.

Carrot cake porridge sounds intriguing please share... Also, I know you are a Dahl loaf lover, I used to do it myself, but can you remind me of the recipe please? Ta

Have a lovely weekend hun xxx

Glad you had a lovely day out with the OH, must have been so nice just to chill together and spend some quality time. Hope it helps make things a little better at home.

As for food its looking fab as always. Your carrot cake porridge sounds amazing too! :) xx

Hey there Miss, just catching up. It sounds like you had a lovely day out with the fella, sometimes just getting away from the house and from work life, just for the day makes such a difference - I am sorry you have been having a few issues - I hope it's nothing too serious.

Carrot cake porridge sounds intriguing please share... Also, I know you are a Dahl loaf lover, I used to do it myself, but can you remind me of the recipe please? Ta

Have a lovely weekend hun xxx

Glad you had a lovely day out with the OH, must have been so nice just to chill together and spend some quality time. Hope it helps make things a little better at home.

As for food its looking fab as always. Your carrot cake porridge sounds amazing too! :) xx

ooh i am loving the porridge!
i saw it on Rochelle's thread recently and thought i'd try it...

i did my 35g of oats, a grated carrot, 2 tsp sweetener and 1 of cinnamon with milk/water and just cooked it as normal. there is loads so i halved mine and had it with chopped banana and some raisins before i left for work...it's yummy and filled me up much more than when i just have a boiled egg/fruit before i leave :)
can't really taste the carrot, just the cinnamon but what a great way to get veg in a breakfast eh!

had a teeny wee drop syrup on one lot and that was lovely....think it would be good with walnuts too but i won't syn them! (enter the angel/demon thoughts of me not wanting to syn things that are good for you and not wasting a HEb on 6 nuts! lol)

Charley...for my dahl loaf i cook beef savoury rice as normal, mix in a tin of asda chickpea dahl and 2 eggs once it's cooked then fire it in the oven til it's cooked through. i've done it with curry flavour but i prefer the beef one.
i've also used the same mixture and added onions, curry powder and garam masala (sp??) then made "onion bhaji's". i don't really like tumeric but you could add that too and some smash flakes to thicken cos the mixture can be quite wet.

dying to make falafel but not found a recipe that doesn't ask for lots of spices i don't have! my OH picked up the cauldron ones the other week which i love, but not sure on syns so they're in the freezer. don't suppose they'll be many....but i couldn't just eat 1 lol x

Thanks for the recipe hun, I will do that, I love sneaking veg into meals!!!

Thanks also for the Dahl. I hate savoury rice, it's such a faff to cook and doesn't taste too good in my opinion but in a Dahl loaf it's defo passable.

Cauldron falafels are 1 syn each!!! I remember way back when I rushed into Sainsbos years ago for lunch and quickly went into my SW app on my phone and it read 1 syn for the pack (not sure whether I read it wrong or they got it wrong) so I happily ate a shed load, thinking these are too nice for only 1 syn for the pack, so I checked online and saw the damage!!!

I have made my own but they are not as nice, a bit dry. Apparently it's better to use dried chickpeas and soak them overnight, then boil up etc, than tinned ones. They hold up better. I would just use garlic, coriander, salt and chilli and anything spice you have... Chuck it all in a blender with an egg and pulse it, so it remains a little chunky and them ball up the mix and either bake or use some syns / HEB and fry slowly with some oil.

Give it a go

Xxx

Thanks for the recipe hun, I will do that, I love sneaking veg into meals!!!

Thanks also for the Dahl. I hate savoury rice, it's such a faff to cook and doesn't taste too good in my opinion but in a Dahl loaf it's defo passable.

Cauldron falafels are 1 syn each!!! I remember way back when I rushed into Sainsbos years ago for lunch and quickly went into my SW app on my phone and it read 1 syn for the pack (not sure whether I read it wrong or they got it wrong) so I happily ate a shed load, thinking these are too nice for only 1 syn for the pack, so I checked online and saw the damage!!!

I have made my own but they are not as nice, a bit dry. Apparently it's better to use dried chickpeas and soak them overnight, then boil up etc, than tinned ones. They hold up better. I would just use garlic, coriander, salt and chilli and anything spice you have... Chuck it all in a blender with an egg and pulse it, so it remains a little chunky and them ball up the mix and either bake or use some syns / HEB and fry slowly with some oil.

Give it a go

Xxx

thanks for the idea chick...i'll try and give it a bash at some point ;)

i'm not overly keen on savoury rice on it's own either...think it's got a funny "fake" taste about it but i don't mind it in the dahl loaf thankfully :D

let me know if you try the oats...x

*sneaks back in*.....

didn't weigh this morning. binged pretty much since friday. eating sh1te resulted in me feeling sh1te...'nuff said!!

anyway...better day today, lots of healthy foods have been consumed:

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
"carrot cake" porridge with raisins and 1/2 a chopped banana

Lunch:
home made leek and potato soup, 3 finn crisp and roasted red pepper hummus
few strawberries

Dinner:
risotto with quorn chicken pieces, onion and red pepper.
cooked it as normal then baked it for a bit in the oven with my HEa cheddar - was lovely!

mini meringues with frozen raspberries, some blueberries and a dollop of lemon greek yog (free ones from aldi)

HEb's:
35g oats
3 finn crisp and a hifi light bar

HEa's:
30g cheddar
splash of milk in my porridge

Syns:
raisins - 1.5
meringues - 1
crisps - 5.5
mini malteser bunny - 3

11 in total for the day

my head is absolutely pounding :(
it's literally not shifted for hrs...probably bloody detox/cold turkey from the junk i've consumed! lol.
gonna try some more pain killers and hopefully get an early night...made sure i've had plenty to drink so doubt it's dehydration.

anyway....hope everyone's doing ok and had a nice weekend x

Attachments

• image-627000060.jpg
    image-627000060.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 36
  • image-3140747468.jpg
    image-3140747468.jpg
    552.2 KB · Views: 32
  • image-1182154418.jpg
    image-1182154418.jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3354402819.jpg
    image-3354402819.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image-4010291857.jpg
    image-4010291857.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Hey Hun

Ahh we all have our binge moments, me more than anybody, at least you are back - your food yesterday looked wicked.

Keep up the good fight hun, we are with you!

xxx

Hey Hun

Ahh we all have our binge moments, me more than anybody, at least you are back - your food yesterday looked wicked.

Keep up the good fight hun, we are with you!

xxx

thanks lovely :)

reckon i should change the title of this diary! lol

aww if i'm honest, right now, i just want to eat junk...minus the guilt, feeling physically naff after it and of course, the expanding waist - but know that i can't!

i also spent a fortune which is silly!

i didn't really want to be back on plan yesterday! (that's real honesty for you hehe) and mentally, i kind of resented it, but i stuck with it and a bit the same today.

what are we like sometimes eh!

hope you're doing really well :D x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
rice pudding, berries, chopped banana and yog

Lunch:
potato pancake, poached egg & beans
tangerine

Dinner:
quorn burger on wm roll with cheese, lettuce and tomato with (burnt! :( ) sw chips and pickles

HEb's:
wm roll
special k chewy delight

HEa's:
cheese

Syns:
ketchup - 1
few raisins - 1.5
crisps - 5.5
mini milky bar - 3.5

11.5 for the day

Attachments