Everyday's a SW day :) x

Another fab foodie day hun! Thank you for the recipe :) the carrot cake oats sounds lovely!
I know what you mean about syning the smoothie, I'd love to start making them now it's summer but refuse to use my syns on fruit.
Have a fab weekend! xxx

Another fab foodie day hun! Thank you for the recipe :) the carrot cake oats sounds lovely!
I know what you mean about syning the smoothie, I'd love to start making them now it's summer but refuse to use my syns on fruit.
Have a fab weekend! xxx

let me know what you think if you have a bash at them....i really like them and there's always so much, i like that i can have half AND something else ;) lol
i understand why we need to syn blended fruits but when it's a one off, and i have one, i just won't do it and it can't do much harm....yes if i was having 5 then i get it but no difference from me eating the apple, banana and yog separately....plus if i had a fruit salad, i'd be using more fruit than that!

i don't abuse it tho...and never have fresh orange juice etc cos it would be easy to have way more than one piece of fruit's worth! x

Your food is looking lovely, have you got much planned for the weekend? Xx

thanks hun :)
not much planned for the weekend...the weather was gorgeous yesterday but not so much today so not too sure x

Lovely food day yesterday! I think with the fruit thing its cos people would eat loads. You've only had 1 apple and banana so you'll be fine x

yep, really enjoyed my food yesterday.

trying red today cos i'm gonna weigh in the morning....i'm so thirsty today so hoping that's gonna help and i'll see some change on the scales!

i've had a great week, enjoyed my food and eaten well...and i've also not been over on cals...or near what i'd need to maintain so fingers crossed eh!x

Happy saturday folks :D

weather's been naff here today...dunno where the sun went from yesterday....but i've got my heating on now! :(

anyway...decided to WI tomorrow morning seeing as i can't do monday morning so have done a red day today...pleased to say it's been going well...until my OH brought in some homemade cakes....COVERED in butter icing... :drool:
they are shouting out at me and the pig has eaten 5....think he's saving himself! grrrrr but i def don't wanna have won cos i'm weighing in the morning and i know i could try and syn one...but i don't want anything like that...well, i really do...but i'm resisting and going to settle with my wee treats to catch up on the tele soon :angel09:

DAY - RED

Breakfast:
skinny cappuccino
fruit salad with yog and some 1/2 syn roulade

Lunch:
sausage and egg wrap

Dinner:
sw kebab, homemade coleslaw, lettuce, tomato and onions

HEb's:
ww wm pitta
hifi bar

HEa's:
milk in my skinny cappuccino

Syns:
sausages - 1
lean lamb mince - 2
crisps - 5.5
mini crunchie - 4
mayo - 0.5

13 for the day

been really thirsty today and have been guzzling lots of NAS squash which obviously means loads of water. i'm praying it's gonna help me see a new number on the scales in the morning....i've had a great food week and been within my syns, used them on different things so i'm really really really hoping there is a positive change tomorrow!

hope everyone's really good :D x

Attachments

• image-2901636400.jpg
    image-2901636400.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 36
  • image-1254389213.jpg
    image-1254389213.jpg
    475.5 KB · Views: 42
  • image-3009552010.jpg
    image-3009552010.jpg
    577.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Ooh your food looks very tasty again! Hope the red day does the trick for you. Couldn't you pinch one of the cakes and save it for after weigh in tomorrow? That's what I normally do if my mam makes cakes lol!

The water thing makes you feel so healthy doesn't it? I've been drinking NAS squash in pint glasses with ice cubes and a straw and finding I'm getting through about 4 a day, and then a couple of herbal teas on top so definitely hitting the 2litres! Hope the scales display what you wish for tomorrow! X

Ooh your food looks very tasty again! Hope the red day does the trick for you. Couldn't you pinch one of the cakes and save it for after weigh in tomorrow? That's what I normally do if my mam makes cakes lol!

The water thing makes you feel so healthy doesn't it? I've been drinking NAS squash in pint glasses with ice cubes and a straw and finding I'm getting through about 4 a day, and then a couple of herbal teas on top so definitely hitting the 2litres! Hope the scales display what you wish for tomorrow! X

i'm quite good at getting my water intake...i have a big glass i got from ikea years ago - some pubs do them but one can of juice only fills just over half so dunno how much it holds (maybe 500ml or just under)
i generally have one of those in the morning, 1 when i come in from work and 2 from dinner onwards...plus water at work but today, i've had at least 5!
i have my water bottled in the fridge, it's 1.5 litre and i always always have to fill it so i think i get at least my 2 litres in a day.

i get quite obsessive in the sense that if, by the afternoon, my pee isn't almost invisible, i know i've not drunk enough! lol (does that sound mental?? lol)
i know it's so good for you and my OH is terrible...he literally survives on coffee and pepsi max....and often has achey pains round him which i'm convinced is prob from his kidneys!?
dunno...but i'm all good in the water dept ;)

just gonna have a wee babybel cheddar now so that and the milk for me HEa...and as for the cakes - there's 4 or 5 left, i'll see how i get on tomorrow and maybe have one then?

oooh, before i forget...i can't remember how the online syns thingy looks...when you're looking at syn values...how are the plans listed - EE, original then green...or EE, green, original?

just asking cos someone posted a screenshot to show the syns for a new asda salad but it only shows the numbers and not the days (if you know what i mean)
it's their new lighter salad, i got the sweet chilli chicken one which has noodles etc and it shows 1.5, 5, 1.5 - but i can't work out if it would be 5 syns for the red day...or a green?
i posted on the thread but no reply so far so i'm just wondering which day i'd be better eating it on - if i wasn't doing EE?x

Last edited:
It goes extra easy, original, green! So it's 5.5 on red. Had to double check lol

ooh definitely treat yourself to a cake if you've lost then! I would! Chris is terrible for water too, must be a man thing? I buy big bottles of Kia ora NAS juice, he likes the orange one so is drinking some now but he gets through 4 cans of full fat coke a day! I tried getting him to switch to coke zero but he won't lol x

It goes extra easy, original, green! So it's 5.5 on red. Had to double check lol

ooh definitely treat yourself to a cake if you've lost then! I would! Chris is terrible for water too, must be a man thing? I buy big bottles of Kia ora NAS juice, he likes the orange one so is drinking some now but he gets through 4 cans of full fat coke a day! I tried getting him to switch to coke zero but he won't lol x

oooh he's a baddy ;) lol
it's crazy to think that juice itself can be so bad for you! i know a woman who didn't change anything in her diet apart from swapping from fat-diet juice, and she lost a load of weight just from doing that! just shows you how little changes can help!

thanks for checking the salad...i kinda thought it would be 5 on red but wanted to double check. it looks nice so will have it over the next day or 2 and report back x

I suppose the syns for a bit of chicken must be less than some noodles on a red day. Good luck with weigh in, you should be in for a treat this week Hun:) and then I think you deserve a cake for resisting so long! Lol.

Xxx

thanks missy....i'm heading to get weighed after this....haven't had anything to eat or drink and i'm patiently waiting to see if i need the loo before i go....god what are we like eh! lol

as for the cake...they don't seem as tempting now, even with my hunger....but if i have one, it'll be today..then i have a full 7 days until weigh in again ;)

fingers crossed for the scales ladies.....x

half off.....

but i'm confused...i was bang on 88 kilos which, on the receipt, it said i was 13.12...but when i do 88 x 2.2(lbs) it gives me 193.6 lbs...divide that by 14 for stones...and it gives me 13.8....??

i'll stick to the scales receipt but that's 4lbs of a difference...and obviously i want the lower weight! lol

miffed...but haven't gorged on cupcakes.....every cloud and all that lol x

half off.....

but i'm confused...i was bang on 88 kilos which, on the receipt, it said i was 13.12...but when i do 88 x 2.2(lbs) it gives me 193.6 lbs...divide that by 14 for stones...and it gives me 13.8....??

i'll stick to the scales receipt but that's 4lbs of a difference...and obviously i want the lower weight! lol

miffed...but haven't gorged on cupcakes.....every cloud and all that lol x
I get why your annoyed but worked it out :-/ not that you'll want it, so sorry!! 0.8 of a stone is 0.8 of 14lbs so comes out at 11. Something lbs :-( could you get some scales at home that are more accurate or would you just weigh all the time? Xx

You're right

I get why your annoyed but worked it out :-/ not that you'll want it, so sorry!! 0.8 of a stone is 0.8 of 14lbs so comes out at 11. Something lbs :-( could you get some scales at home that are more accurate or would you just weigh all the time? Xx

emma...i'm confused lol
i did it based on 2.2 lbs = 1kg and 14lbs = 1 stone
88kg exactly on the scales at tesco (13.12 according to them)
88 x 2.2 = 193.6lbs / 14 = 13.828.....

i dunno what made me check...but na, i can't have scales, i'd literally drive myself nuts with them :(

gonna go with the 13.12 that is shows on the scales....but i was a bit like...eh??

anyway...the number was still more than i hoped - 4lbs off would've been great! lol x

The .8 bit of 13.8 that you've worked out, isn't meant to mean 8lbs, it's .8 of 1 stone which is 11lb something Hun. Is that any clearer? Sorry don't think I'm good at explaining maths in writing! Lol x

ahhh! get you now! LIGHTBULB!! :giggle:
i feel thick now lol!

thank god i was going with the 13.12 and not whoop whooping that i was only 13.8! pmsl.

still sh1te tho :( x

It's not shi te! It's just your body getting used to you being permanently lighter than when you started. Think it sometimes needs some time to steady itself out and get used to a smaller you!
I only realised when I saw the workings out that was posted and it suddenly clicked. Keep with it chick, your due a nice big loss xxx

it totally makes sense now you've said it...but i kept calculating it and not figuring out how it was coming up with different numbers lol

not to worry....onwards we go eh! ;) x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
1/2 hex b carrot cake oats with raisins and chopped banana
piece of 1/2 syn roulade

Lunch:
tried the new salad from asda...didn't eat it all so had frozen grapes and banana
apple with peanut butter

Dinner:
quorn burger on wm roll with coleslaw and cheesy chips

HEb's:
wm roll
1/2 oats/alpen light

HEa's:
cheddar cheese

Syns:
raisins - 1
mayo - 1
peanut butter - 4
salad 1 (it's 1.5 for it all...think i had about half)
popcorn - 4
mini malteser bunny - 3

14 for the day

higher syns for me than usual but half were used on meals through the day...not gonna stress, i seem to be getting no where only using some of them so i may as well try using them up! and at least it wasn't all on goodies! lol x

Attachments

• image-2279580184.jpg
    image-2279580184.jpg
    575.7 KB · Views: 38
  • image-149390770.jpg
    image-149390770.jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 34
Back