Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

I Do love the poundy hun.x

I much prefer Poundland to 99p Stores, it just seems clean and tidier with better choice and organisation! X

I much prefer Poundland to 99p Stores, it just seems clean and tidier with better choice and organisation! X

It so does. I Can spend a gud 30pound sumtimes tho. I just stock up plus i get home and i have random things that leah put in the basket that i didnt c. I got home 1 day and she had put a garden gnome in haha.x

It so does. I Can spend a gud 30pound sumtimes tho. I just stock up plus i get home and i have random things that leah put in the basket that i didnt c. I got home 1 day and she had put a garden gnome in haha.x

I hope u put it in your garden! Do u get coupons for Poundland by you? We often get spend £10 pay £7 or £8 ones, those are fab lol x

I hope u put it in your garden! Do u get coupons for Poundland by you? We often get spend £10 pay £7 or £8 ones, those are fab lol x

Ooh no i dont,never even heard of them. I dont think ive ever used a coupon b4. I did put it in the garden but everytym a cat passed it wolf wistled at it. Trust leah to get a noisy gnome.x

Ooh no i dont,never even heard of them. I dont think ive ever used a coupon b4. I did put it in the garden but everytym a cat passed it wolf wistled at it. Trust leah to get a noisy gnome.x

OMG you've never used a coupon! I made a deal with myself last year that I would never pay for coffee and I haven't, 18months on and I still have 3 jars under the stairs lol x

OMG you've never used a coupon! I made a deal with myself last year that I would never pay for coffee and I haven't, 18months on and I still have 3 jars under the stairs lol x

How do u not pay for coffee and where do you find these coupons.x

How do u not pay for coffee and where do you find these coupons.x

Cut them out from newspapers/magazines or download and print from Internet, I've used them in conjunction with in-store offers and makes it free! X

Yeh i do hun. I guna have to do sum of this couponin.x

If not sneak in my under stair cupboard and you'll find three jars lol. X

i agree here!!!!

I also like the idea that Poundland has trollies lol. X

i think its so easy to spend that much!! so easy to find 30 items while ur walkin round u think oooooooooo wow n pile it in the basket! lol

Especially with 30 items lol x

i think its so easy to spend that much!! so easy to find 30 items while ur walkin round u think oooooooooo wow n pile it in the basket! lol

Where is Emma this evening? Hope she got on ok at the docs :-( x

Yummy. I hide mine in the freezer.x

Lol, there's no room in my freezer now I have my matching tubs in there lol x

Back