Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

No dont leave us again. We was like sulking kids that couldnt muster up a simple convo haha.x

You bunch of Saddos! You'll have to do without me most of next week too :-( I have 3 Days of Hospital and then I'm away for 4 days. X

Omg I'm so jealous, I LOVE The Range! It does some great product ranges (sorry couldn't resist lol) I love the fact that Minimins went to pieces without me lol, I will try not to vanish again! X

Haha... don't worry about the "pun"... when the manager & deputy manager called me into the office last friday to have a chat with me, they asked me what I'd learnt and I said that I'd learned a lot about the range... and I was like... oops... I meant the range of products, not the range as a store, although I've learned about that as well haha.

And I'm pretty sure minimins crashed whilst you weren't online.
I definitely saw a 404 page saying not accessible due to UKSerena going AWOL.
Positive about that one!! lol

Haha... don't worry about the "pun"... when the manager & deputy manager called me into the office last friday to have a chat with me, they asked me what I'd learnt and I said that I'd learned a lot about the range... and I was like... oops... I meant the range of products, not the range as a store, although I've learned about that as well haha.

And I'm pretty sure minimins crashed whilst you weren't online.
I definitely saw a 404 page saying not accessible due to UKSerena going AWOL.
Positive about that one!! lol

Ha Ha Ha! You crack me up but as I just mentioned in the other thread you are all going to need sedating next week as I won't be on here much. X

Oh buggerations can u not take your fone with u haha.x

Will try my best lol, it's also going to mess up my WI, I can either Weigh 2 days early on Wednesday Morning or go for a Fortnightly WI. X

Will try my best lol, it's also going to mess up my WI, I can either Weigh 2 days early on Wednesday Morning or go for a Fortnightly WI. X

What do u think u should do hun. That would b a realy short week if u weighed on wednesday tho.x

What do u think u should do hun. That would b a realy short week if u weighed on wednesday tho.x

I think it will be a bad idea to WI on the Wednesday as I have a Birthday BBQ on Saturday and then I'm in Hospital Monday and Tuesday so will be stressed and no doubt have meds etc so Wednesday could give a false result and send me off the rails before I go away, does that make sense? I think a Fortnightly WI would make sense. X

I think it will be a bad idea to WI on the Wednesday as I have a Birthday BBQ on Saturday and then I'm in Hospital Monday and Tuesday so will be stressed and no doubt have meds etc so Wednesday could give a false result and send me off the rails before I go away, does that make sense? I think a Fortnightly WI would make sense. X

Well I was just about to suggest, why don't you weigh in tomorrow - make this week a 6 day week.
Then weigh in next wednesday - another 6 day week.
But if Fortnightly makes more sense to you, then go with your fortnight.

Well I was just about to suggest, why don't you weigh in tomorrow - make this week a 6 day week.

I can't WI tomorrow as I have Doctors first thing and I wouldn't like to change my WI time but thank you for the input, hopefully Friday will give me a good enough result for two weeks ;-) x

Gud idea hun.x

You do what feels rite 4 u hun.x

I can't WI tomorrow as I have Doctors first thing and I wouldn't like to change my WI time but thank you for the input, hopefully Friday will give me a good enough result for two weeks ;-) x

No worries... was just a suggestion =)
You could always get the doctor to weigh you haha.
And yes... I know... different scales, different weights but shhhhhh lol

No worries... was just a suggestion =)
You could always get the doctor to weigh you haha.
And yes... I know... different scales, different weights but shhhhhh lol

Lol! You took the words right out of my mouth! X

So... this morning I was proper on the ball.
I usually set 4 alarms, every 15 minutes.
During the week, minus thursday when I go to the gym a bit later than the rest of the week, and when I'm not at the boy's, I have my alarm set for 645, 700, 715 and 730.
I was so on the ball this morning that I was at the gym before my final alarm even went off.
Loves it!
It meant I was able to get to work for 915 and finish at 315.

Today at work started a bit slow, there hadn't been a delivery, so there wasn't much to do on my usual department.
Fortunately there was lots of stock to work on on a different department, so I spent the day there instead.
As you may have already seen, they've put up my first two rotas at work, but they're not ideal due to me having to work instead of being able to weigh in.
So that's something I'm planning on remedying with the supervisor tomorrow when I see him.
I'm sure it won't be a massive problem *fingers crossed*.
The other thing that wasn't brilliant was seeing that I'm rota'd 415-815pm on a wednesday night for the next 2 weeks.
I didn't ask for wednesdays off as I don't really think I can get away with demanding time off for classes as I wouldn't be entirely flexible and I'll end up without a job.
But I'm gonna try and work round it somehow.
I think as long as I get 10 hours of exercise in, then I should be ok.
I just need a 2.5lbs loss this week, then in the next 4 weeks, a 2.5lbs loss and three 2lbs losses and I'll be at goal on my birthday.
Just have to keep up the efforts and make sure I get those two 2.5lbs losses (hopefully I can knock one of them off tomorrow morning).

In other news, I watched Wreck-It Ralph today.
What a brilliant film.
Really enjoyed it.

Also, I walked to my gym classes today instead of jumping in the car because I hadn't hit my willpower challenge of 12000 steps yet.
Really glad I did walk, as it was a nice evening.
It's been really hot a muggy here today and it was nice to have it warm, but not quite so close this evening.

Tonight's tea was a McCain's Micro Jacket Potato (3pp), a piece of Morrisons Battered Fish (5pp), 80g tinned carrots (0pp) and 12g Salad Cream (0pp).
Was really nice.
Finished the day off with a 5pp WW Caramel Crunch.
I was thinking about having one of my mini custard slices from the freezer, but I spotted the caramel crunch and after having one the other night, really fancied that instead.
So the custard slices will have to wait yet again.
I will get round to eating them eventually haha.

I think that's all I've got to say for today.
Not at the boy's tonight, or tomorrow (it's so strange not seeing him on a thursday. I've seen him on a thursday every week for the last god knows how long, except 1 thursday a couple of weeks ago when my bestie broke up with her bf and I felt it was more important to see her).
So not being at his means I a) save a bit of petrol haha and b) I have a bit of extra time in the morning to make my lunch and stuff so I can chill tonight.

That's it.
Peace out.

So... this morning I was proper on the ball.
I usually set 4 alarms, every 15 minutes.
During the week, minus thursday when I go to the gym a bit later than the rest of the week, and when I'm not at the boy's, I have my alarm set for 645, 700, 715 and 730.
I was so on the ball this morning that I was at the gym before my final alarm even went off.
Loves it!
It meant I was able to get to work for 915 and finish at 315.

Today at work started a bit slow, there hadn't been a delivery, so there wasn't much to do on my usual department.
Fortunately there was lots of stock to work on on a different department, so I spent the day there instead.
As you may have already seen, they've put up my first two rotas at work, but they're not ideal due to me having to work instead of being able to weigh in.
So that's something I'm planning on remedying with the supervisor tomorrow when I see him.
I'm sure it won't be a massive problem *fingers crossed*.
The other thing that wasn't brilliant was seeing that I'm rota'd 415-815pm on a wednesday night for the next 2 weeks.
I didn't ask for wednesdays off as I don't really think I can get away with demanding time off for classes as I wouldn't be entirely flexible and I'll end up without a job.
But I'm gonna try and work round it somehow.
I think as long as I get 10 hours of exercise in, then I should be ok.
I just need a 2.5lbs loss this week, then in the next 4 weeks, a 2.5lbs loss and three 2lbs losses and I'll be at goal on my birthday.
Just have to keep up the efforts and make sure I get those two 2.5lbs losses (hopefully I can knock one of them off tomorrow morning).

In other news, I watched Wreck-It Ralph today.
What a brilliant film.
Really enjoyed it.

Also, I walked to my gym classes today instead of jumping in the car because I hadn't hit my willpower challenge of 12000 steps yet.
Really glad I did walk, as it was a nice evening.
It's been really hot a muggy here today and it was nice to have it warm, but not quite so close this evening.

Tonight's tea was a McCain's Micro Jacket Potato (3pp), a piece of Morrisons Battered Fish (5pp), 80g tinned carrots (0pp) and 12g Salad Cream (0pp).
Was really nice.
Finished the day off with a 5pp WW Caramel Crunch.
I was thinking about having one of my mini custard slices from the freezer, but I spotted the caramel crunch and after having one the other night, really fancied that instead.
So the custard slices will have to wait yet again.
I will get round to eating them eventually haha.

I think that's all I've got to say for today.
Not at the boy's tonight, or tomorrow (it's so strange not seeing him on a thursday. I've seen him on a thursday every week for the last god knows how long, except 1 thursday a couple of weeks ago when my bestie broke up with her bf and I felt it was more important to see her).
So not being at his means I a) save a bit of petrol haha and b) I have a bit of extra time in the morning to make my lunch and stuff so I can chill tonight.

That's it.
Peace out.

I have so missed your updates Sweetie! What's a McCains Micro Jacket? Are they the ones in the Black Boxes which come in either 2 or 4 packs? That's really good value for 3pp if it is! X

I have so missed your updates Sweetie! What's a McCains Micro Jacket? Are they the ones in the Black Boxes which come in either 2 or 4 packs? That's really good value for 3pp if it is! X

Oops... sorry... they're Mccains Jacket Smiles.
They're a pack of 3 smallish potatoes that can be microwaved in 3 minutes (although I'd suggest putting them in a bit longer. Mine was in for about 4.5 and was just about warm enough.

The two pack of the ones you're talking about weigh 400g (so 200g each) and are 205kcal (guesstimating as 5pp each as I can't be bothered to proper work it out) and the ones I had are a 3pk for 400g (so about 135g each) for 127kcal (3pp)
So although they're slightly smaller, they are slightly better cal to grams proportion.

And I'm glad you enjoy reading my updates =)

Just set my alarms and realised they're set for 630, 645, 700 and 715. Not 645, 700, 715 and 730 as I initially stated. So I was in the gym by 715 this morning, not 730.
To think, just a couple of months ago, that time didn't exist in my day.
Let alone to be down the gym by then.
Madness.

Defo off to sleep now though or else I won't get up in the morning and I've got nothing ready for tomorrow yet, so morning & evening gym stuff, work stuff and lunch all need sorting first thing.

Night night x

Oops... sorry... they're Mccains Jacket Smiles.
They're a pack of 3 smallish potatoes that can be microwaved in 3 minutes (although I'd suggest putting them in a bit longer. Mine was in for about 4.5 and was just about warm enough.

The two pack of the ones you're talking about weigh 400g (so 200g each) and are 205kcal (guesstimating as 5pp each as I can't be bothered to proper work it out) and the ones I had are a 3pk for 400g (so about 135g each) for 127kcal (3pp)
So although they're slightly smaller, they are slightly better cal to grams proportion.

And I'm glad you enjoy reading my updates =)

Ah yes that makes sense now as I thought the ones in the black box were 5pp, gonna get some of those 3pp ones when I shop next :) Thanks for the tip :) x

Just set my alarms and realised they're set for 630, 645, 700 and 715. Not 645, 700, 715 and 730 as I initially stated. So I was in the gym by 715 this morning, not 730.
To think, just a couple of months ago, that time didn't exist in my day.
Let alone to be down the gym by then.
Madness.

Defo off to sleep now though or else I won't get up in the morning and I've got nothing ready for tomorrow yet, so morning & evening gym stuff, work stuff and lunch all need sorting first thing.

Night night x

Good Luck for WI Sweetie. X

How did you get on at WI Sweetie? X

Back