Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

I'll update shortly. Haven't had chance to breathe, let alone catch up on much on here.

But whilst you're waiting on my official update, how about we have a little sweepstake.
What does everyone think I lost this week?!

I'll update shortly. Haven't had chance to breathe, let alone catch up on much on here.

But whilst you're waiting on my official update, how about we have a little sweepstake.
What does everyone think I lost this week?!

As you earned 80 AP in one week I am guessing at 3.5lb? PS-I am writing this while eating 16g of Fluff mmmmmmmm x

Riteo... I'm here.

Sorry for the really late update.
Been so busy at work today, then straight to Zumba, then went out food shopping/to get petrol/to buy new work trousers.
Hadn't hit 12000 steps, so was hoping walking round Tescos and Morrisons would help that... it kind has, but still got 600 steps to go... might have to do some on the spot walking to get there.

Anyway, getting up this morning was tough. Didn't want to despite having a later start due to weigh in.
But as usual, once I got going, I was into it.
Then headed to weigh in, got weighed, sat through the meeting and headed to work.

Work was really busy - sale had started, so had to get all the relevant sale posters out.
Then was hoping for my customer service training, but was told I had to get the pallet of lighting stock out before I could because that was more important.
So I stormed through that with another colleague, and had half an hour spare before the end of my shift, so got a little bit of basic training.

I'm hoping tomorrow I get to spend most of my day on there, learning and doing it, trying to pick it up, just depends on whether the lighting/furniture department manager will allow me.
But we'll get to that tomorrow.

Good news - the rota that was up is just a quick version, and I'm allowed to switch my shifts on Thursdays so I can go to weight watchers. She knew I had something going on, but was just trying to get something sorted.
So although it looks like I'm still going to miss my wednesday classes, I've also got that covered.
There are classes on Monday, Tuesday and Friday mornings that I'm able to go to providing I'm not working (this monday I'm working at 2, so that'll be fine, tuesday day off, can't remember friday but have a feeling it's later than the class then next monday day off, tuesday working early so can't make it and not sure about friday again - poss a late).
So there's plenty of options available to replace the classes I'm going to miss.
So that's good.
Hopefully I'll be able to keep up my hectic exercise schedule, just changing times/days.

Then after work, straight to Zumba.
A girl I used to go to school with goes to this class, and it started as that kinda awkward "er... hi" thing that you do when you see people you don't really talk to anymore. But now we kinda say a bit more to each other, and look at each other when we're finding the number tough or whatever.
This week she said "You've lost loads of weight... looking good". So I said thanks (as we were taught to in our meeting because we don't say it enough haha) and that it was the result of being constantly down the gym.
Now I'm just hoping she goes back to her friends and gossips about how amazing I'm looking lol.

After all that, just 9000 steps, and I needed petrol so I suggested to mum I take her shopping (as I'm not seeing the boy tonight), and I could grab some new work trousers.
Bought 2 pairs, size 12s. I had to try them on over my jeans as they'd closed the changing rooms, but they fit really nicely.
Not the size 8 my dress was, but then I don't really have to compete with my hips in my dress.
But definitely not a 16 nor a 14. A nice comfortable 12 =)

In morrisons, their WW meals are on offer for £1, so I picked up a beef lasagne.
I've never been keen on lasagne, not really liked the sauce in them, but I thought I'd give it a go.
Result? Loved it.
Will defo be buying that again.
The sauce is similar to that in the beef ravioli and I love the beef ravioli.

I think that's pretty much it.
Just chilling now and catching up on what's been going on.
Got 7 points left for snacks.
Think the mini custard slices are in for a shock in a bit when a couple of them get separated from the group never to return again haha

Adios Amigos

Oh... wait... did I forget to mention... I lost 2.5lbs
I now weigh 10st8.5lbs.
Leader tried to tell me it was 1.5lbs and I was a bit disappointed, but I was like no, it is 2.5lbs... 11 - 8.5 is 2.5.
So still on track for birthday goal!!
And hopefully now I've figured out my plan of attack for exercising around work, I'll be able to keep it going at that rate.
Just one 2.5lbs and three 2lbs is all I need.

Also, I wish it was 3.5 Serena.
I earn about 80 AP a week anyway.
I've earned 21 today and it's only day 1.
But then most other days I don't earn as many. Weekends especially.
Maybe I should aim for a few more in next week's willpower challenge.

Riteo... I'm here.

Sorry for the really late update.
Been so busy at work today, then straight to Zumba, then went out food shopping/to get petrol/to buy new work trousers.
Hadn't hit 12000 steps, so was hoping walking round Tescos and Morrisons would help that... it kind has, but still got 600 steps to go... might have to do some on the spot walking to get there.

Anyway, getting up this morning was tough. Didn't want to despite having a later start due to weigh in.
But as usual, once I got going, I was into it.
Then headed to weigh in, got weighed, sat through the meeting and headed to work.

Work was really busy - sale had started, so had to get all the relevant sale posters out.
Then was hoping for my customer service training, but was told I had to get the pallet of lighting stock out before I could because that was more important.
So I stormed through that with another colleague, and had half an hour spare before the end of my shift, so got a little bit of basic training.

I'm hoping tomorrow I get to spend most of my day on there, learning and doing it, trying to pick it up, just depends on whether the lighting/furniture department manager will allow me.
But we'll get to that tomorrow.

Good news - the rota that was up is just a quick version, and I'm allowed to switch my shifts on Thursdays so I can go to weight watchers. She knew I had something going on, but was just trying to get something sorted.
So although it looks like I'm still going to miss my wednesday classes, I've also got that covered.
There are classes on Monday, Tuesday and Friday mornings that I'm able to go to providing I'm not working (this monday I'm working at 2, so that'll be fine, tuesday day off, can't remember friday but have a feeling it's later than the class then next monday day off, tuesday working early so can't make it and not sure about friday again - poss a late).
So there's plenty of options available to replace the classes I'm going to miss.
So that's good.
Hopefully I'll be able to keep up my hectic exercise schedule, just changing times/days.

Then after work, straight to Zumba.
A girl I used to go to school with goes to this class, and it started as that kinda awkward "er... hi" thing that you do when you see people you don't really talk to anymore. But now we kinda say a bit more to each other, and look at each other when we're finding the number tough or whatever.
This week she said "You've lost loads of weight... looking good". So I said thanks (as we were taught to in our meeting because we don't say it enough haha) and that it was the result of being constantly down the gym.
Now I'm just hoping she goes back to her friends and gossips about how amazing I'm looking lol.

After all that, just 9000 steps, and I needed petrol so I suggested to mum I take her shopping (as I'm not seeing the boy tonight), and I could grab some new work trousers.
Bought 2 pairs, size 12s. I had to try them on over my jeans as they'd closed the changing rooms, but they fit really nicely.
Not the size 8 my dress was, but then I don't really have to compete with my hips in my dress.
But definitely not a 16 nor a 14. A nice comfortable 12 =)

In morrisons, their WW meals are on offer for £1, so I picked up a beef lasagne.
I've never been keen on lasagne, not really liked the sauce in them, but I thought I'd give it a go.
Result? Loved it.
Will defo be buying that again.
The sauce is similar to that in the beef ravioli and I love the beef ravioli.

I think that's pretty much it.
Just chilling now and catching up on what's been going on.
Got 7 points left for snacks.
Think the mini custard slices are in for a shock in a bit when a couple of them get separated from the group never to return again haha

Adios Amigos

Oh... wait... did I forget to mention... I lost 2.5lbs
I now weigh 10st8.5lbs.
Leader tried to tell me it was 1.5lbs and I was a bit disappointed, but I was like no, it is 2.5lbs... 11 - 8.5 is 2.5.
So still on track for birthday goal!!
And hopefully now I've figured out my plan of attack for exercising around work, I'll be able to keep it going at that rate.
Just one 2.5lbs and three 2lbs is all I need.

Also, I wish it was 3.5 Serena.
I earn about 80 AP a week anyway.
I've earned 21 today and it's only day 1.
But then most other days I don't earn as many. Weekends especially.
Maybe I should aim for a few more in next week's willpower challenge.

Wow your Thursday was epic (As always!).....Well Done on your 2.5lbs, that a fab loss, 4 weeks in a row, you go girl! So proud of you Sweetie, you really are an inspiration to all of us. X PS-Great News about being able to go to your Meetings and sorting out your classes. X

Last edited:
Yeah... I'm constantly on the go these days.
I remember a time when I never used to do anything and just sit in front of the tele constantly.
Anytime I get chance to do that now, I take it because it's not often haha.

Just hoping that the ability to get to other classes will keep my weight loss going. I'm also close to my 4 weeks of my current gym workout and it needs changing within the next fortnight to be able to continue seeing results as the body gets used to a workout and doesn't put in as much effort.

Looking forward to a few hours or peace this afternoon when I get in from work - night stick a Lesley video on and then I've got birthday cards to make for some friends, one of which is celebrating his with drinks this evening.
Another with a meal at the same thai place I went to before tomorrow night and the final one is my best friend'a mum's birthday on Wednesday.

Anyway, enough jibber jabber, I need to get down the gym.
Good luck weighing in and have a good day x

Well done hun thats brill. Your going to be at goal in no time. Sounds like your getting your shifts sorted 2 which is good.x

Yeah... I'm constantly on the go these days.
I remember a time when I never used to do anything and just sit in front of the tele constantly.
Anytime I get chance to do that now, I take it because it's not often haha.

Just hoping that the ability to get to other classes will keep my weight loss going. I'm also close to my 4 weeks of my current gym workout and it needs changing within the next fortnight to be able to continue seeing results as the body gets used to a workout and doesn't put in as much effort.

Looking forward to a few hours or peace this afternoon when I get in from work - night stick a Lesley video on and then I've got birthday cards to make for some friends, one of which is celebrating his with drinks this evening.
Another with a meal at the same thai place I went to before tomorrow night and the final one is my best friend'a mum's birthday on Wednesday.

Anyway, enough jibber jabber, I need to get down the gym.
Good luck weighing in and have a good day x

Wow that sounds like a very sociable week! How do you feel about al those events with starting work too? You'll have to let us know what you think of the Lesley when you actually do it, I'm thinking about upping myself to 2 Mile but don't want to overdo it either. X

Well done hun thats brill. Your going to be at goal in no time. Sounds like your getting your shifts sorted 2 which is good.x

Emma can wave to us from goal ;-) x

Congrats on losing 2.5lbs :)

Thanks. Just need to keep it up to stay on track for goal.

Wow that sounds like a very sociable week! How do you feel about al those events with starting work too? You'll have to let us know what you think of the Lesley when you actually do it, I'm thinking about upping myself to 2 Mile but don't want to overdo it either. X

Emma can wave to us from goal ;-) x

I don't mind going out. Pub won't be a problem money or ww wise as it's a pub within walking distance, so no petrol required, and I won't be drinking so limited money needed for squash or just water. I'll try and keep to one of those two, and I don't tend to drink many drinks anyway, so one squash could last me all evening, so even if I have to point it because it's not no added sugar, I'll just stick it into my unused weeklies and ignore it because I know I'm never gonna run out of those.

As for the meal, money wise, it's reasonable, and as I've had it before, I know it's good value for the money. Points wise, I'm gonna stick to what I had last time, minus one of the courses because I didn't really enjoy it, was too spicy for me and that means I'm gonna save myself 7 points, so it'll be a 33pp meal instead of 40pp. Also I'm not worried about it because I lost last time I had it, and this time I'm having less and I'm gonna get on it with the exercise.
I've been on customer services most of today and only done half my challenge steps, so not overly pleased, but it's nice so I'm gonna go earn those extra 6000

Thanks. Just need to keep it up to stay on track for goal.

I don't mind going out. Pub won't be a problem money or ww wise as it's a pub within walking distance, so no petrol required, and I won't be drinking so limited money needed for squash or just water. I'll try and keep to one of those two, and I don't tend to drink many drinks anyway, so one squash could last me all evening, so even if I have to point it because it's not no added sugar, I'll just stick it into my unused weeklies and ignore it because I know I'm never gonna run out of those.

As for the meal, money wise, it's reasonable, and as I've had it before, I know it's good value for the money. Points wise, I'm gonna stick to what I had last time, minus one of the courses because I didn't really enjoy it, was too spicy for me and that means I'm gonna save myself 7 points, so it'll be a 33pp meal instead of 40pp. Also I'm not worried about it because I lost last time I had it, and this time I'm having less and I'm gonna get on it with the exercise.
I've been on customer services most of today and only done half my challenge steps, so not overly pleased, but it's nice so I'm gonna go earn those extra 6000

Have fun earning the extra 6000 Steps, I'm just waiting for the dinner to finish cooking and then need to eat, wash up and get ready! There aren't enough hours in the day!mx

Have fun earning the extra 6000 Steps, I'm just waiting for the dinner to finish cooking and then need to eat, wash up and get ready! There aren't enough hours in the day!mx

Tell me about it. I could do with a whole bunch more hours to get stuff done at home and to just chill. But I quite like being busy and I've only got a few more weeks of it, cuz once I've got goal (or got to a weight I'm happy with - can see I'm gonna end up going lower than 10st), I'll be able to slow down on the classes and gym and stuff.

Didn't get chance to update much yesterday as I actually went out on a friday night for the first time in a long time.

Gym - another struggle getting out of bed... it gets harder and harder as the week goes on haha.
Work - busy.
I spent most of my day on customer services learning the ropes. Got a little mental at a few points - and I was helpless because I've not got a till sign on number, but it won't actually let me sign on and do anything - not even serve a customer, let alone process a refund or a staff sale, so had to keep getting the other member of staff to help me, which wasn't helpful as she was trying to serve customers as well.
But we got there.
I did three tannoy announcements and answered the phone twice.
So I'm getting there.
Before going home (but after finishing my shift) I was gossiping with the furniture/lighting staff that I'm going to be leaving and they were sulking cuz I was leaving them and they're gonna demand I come back haha.
I'm just doing as I'm told lol.

I only clocked up about 6300 steps at work because I was standing in that box most of the day doing barely any walking, so as I mentioned, decided to go out for a walk, clock them up a bit more.
It does mean that I'm definitely gonna have to do something extra when I start my new job, like Leslie Sansone miles, to clock up my steps as I want to try and continue 12000 a day.

I walked down by the river - usually quite nice, but the grass is all overgrown and flies around my face constantly.
Then walked into town to see if I'd been paid my JSA - I have, so I'll inform them at some point that I've got a job.
Gonna be uber skint for the next 4/5 weeks though as my job pays monthly at the end of the month - I've got my JSA to last me until then =/
It's wrong... the jobcentre should pay you until your receive your first paycheck, but they wouldn't ever do that.
They wouldn't even pay me for the two weeks previous to signing on last time I signed off.
Stingy, useless, crappy craps.
Then I walked towards my old secondary school where my mum works, just in time for her to finish and we walked home together.

That got me to about 11750, so did the job.

Then I went to the pub for a few drinks. It's my friend's birthday on Monday, so he was out celebrating tonight.
The boy wasn't able to come because he was supposed to be seeing an old friend of his who is leaving for the navy, but in the end, she couldn't make it to see him, so he stayed at home instead of coming to see me. What a goon! Haha.
And I gave my two free Alton Towers tickets from The Sun to my birthday friend.
He'd got the day off work, and I can't go anymore due to starting my new job which I am so gutted about, so I thought he might as well use them.
He hasn't found anyone to go with yet (that was my problem too until he got the day off and then I couldn't go anymore), but he might as well have them in case he does.

I also ran into an old school friend whilst out. Someone I adore greatly.
I had a massive thing for him for about 5 years, and we've got a really good relationship these days, I just don't see him very often.
But when I do, it's like barely any time has passed.
It never worked out between us because we both wanted different things from a relationship - ie he didn't want one, just the benefits of one and I'm not someone to go around and do things like that.
And I'm glad I stood my ground about it, because I've got something brilliant going on with my boy now.
He means a lot to me.

Anyway, I'd planned on walking to the pub, but I got halfway up the road and it started raining, so I turned round and went and got my car haha.

Tonight I'm going back to the thai place for a birthday meal/work's meal.
It's my best friend's boss' birthday, and all the work people are going out for it, but I know her boss quite well so he invites me along too.
Not gonna complain because I really enjoyed it last time we were there.
I'm gonna have the same as last time - sesame prawn toast to start, followed by chicken chow mein and sweet & sour chicken.
But I'm going to miss the Larb Gai out - it was too spicy for me, and it'll save me 7pp by not having it.
So this time it will be a 33pp meal, instead of a 40pp meal, and I already have 32 activity points banked on just thursday & friday alone, with Zumba this morning to go.

Something I was a little gutted about was I hadn't seen 3 of my friends for about 4/5 weeks, and this friend from school for about a year, but none of them mentioned anything about my weight loss.
My two other friends that were there said they can see it as soon as they see me, and I see them regularly, so why didn't my other friends?!
Even the girl I went to school with that I see once a week at Zumba saw it.
Was it because 3 of the 4 were boys? Do boys not notice it as much?!
Was it because 2 of them (they're coupled up) are too self involved that anything anyone else does is pointless - they're buying their first house together (despite being together just under 2 years and have never lived together before) and all they talk about is that, or their nieces. It's a little bit dull and repetitive after a few times. I start to switch off.
Especially as they don't really talk to anyone or see anyone until they decide they want to come out and then expect everyone to be there.

But anyway, just something that I wondered about, because although I can't really see it still, I know everyone else can, and they all know I'm doing weight watchers so it's not like a taboo subject to say something. Who knows.
Maybe it's because I'm repetitive with my conversations too - but I try not to bring it up in front of people who haven't mentioned it - I want them to notice because they noticed, not because I've mentioned it.

I find it easier and easier to talk about it as my weight goes down because I know how hard I've worked.
I don't care about telling people I weighed nearly 12 and a half stone. Because I don't anymore.
Anyone else feel like that?!

Anyway... I'm done now.
I've got 10% left on my laptop battery, it's 9:21 and I haven't had my breakfast yet and Zumba is at 10.
Hope everyone has a good saturday.

x

Didn't get chance to update much yesterday as I actually went out on a friday night for the first time in a long time.

Gym - another struggle getting out of bed... it gets harder and harder as the week goes on haha.
Work - busy.
I spent most of my day on customer services learning the ropes. Got a little mental at a few points - and I was helpless because I've not got a till sign on number, but it won't actually let me sign on and do anything - not even serve a customer, let alone process a refund or a staff sale, so had to keep getting the other member of staff to help me, which wasn't helpful as she was trying to serve customers as well.
But we got there.
I did three tannoy announcements and answered the phone twice.
So I'm getting there.
Before going home (but after finishing my shift) I was gossiping with the furniture/lighting staff that I'm going to be leaving and they were sulking cuz I was leaving them and they're gonna demand I come back haha.
I'm just doing as I'm told lol.

I only clocked up about 6300 steps at work because I was standing in that box most of the day doing barely any walking, so as I mentioned, decided to go out for a walk, clock them up a bit more.
It does mean that I'm definitely gonna have to do something extra when I start my new job, like Leslie Sansone miles, to clock up my steps as I want to try and continue 12000 a day.

I walked down by the river - usually quite nice, but the grass is all overgrown and flies around my face constantly.
Then walked into town to see if I'd been paid my JSA - I have, so I'll inform them at some point that I've got a job.
Gonna be uber skint for the next 4/5 weeks though as my job pays monthly at the end of the month - I've got my JSA to last me until then =/
It's wrong... the jobcentre should pay you until your receive your first paycheck, but they wouldn't ever do that.
They wouldn't even pay me for the two weeks previous to signing on last time I signed off.
Stingy, useless, crappy craps.
Then I walked towards my old secondary school where my mum works, just in time for her to finish and we walked home together.

That got me to about 11750, so did the job.

Then I went to the pub for a few drinks. It's my friend's birthday on Monday, so he was out celebrating tonight.
The boy wasn't able to come because he was supposed to be seeing an old friend of his who is leaving for the navy, but in the end, she couldn't make it to see him, so he stayed at home instead of coming to see me. What a goon! Haha.
And I gave my two free Alton Towers tickets from The Sun to my birthday friend.
He'd got the day off work, and I can't go anymore due to starting my new job which I am so gutted about, so I thought he might as well use them.
He hasn't found anyone to go with yet (that was my problem too until he got the day off and then I couldn't go anymore), but he might as well have them in case he does.

I also ran into an old school friend whilst out. Someone I adore greatly.
I had a massive thing for him for about 5 years, and we've got a really good relationship these days, I just don't see him very often.
But when I do, it's like barely any time has passed.
It never worked out between us because we both wanted different things from a relationship - ie he didn't want one, just the benefits of one and I'm not someone to go around and do things like that.
And I'm glad I stood my ground about it, because I've got something brilliant going on with my boy now.
He means a lot to me.

Anyway, I'd planned on walking to the pub, but I got halfway up the road and it started raining, so I turned round and went and got my car haha.

Tonight I'm going back to the thai place for a birthday meal/work's meal.
It's my best friend's boss' birthday, and all the work people are going out for it, but I know her boss quite well so he invites me along too.
Not gonna complain because I really enjoyed it last time we were there.
I'm gonna have the same as last time - sesame prawn toast to start, followed by chicken chow mein and sweet & sour chicken.
But I'm going to miss the Larb Gai out - it was too spicy for me, and it'll save me 7pp by not having it.
So this time it will be a 33pp meal, instead of a 40pp meal, and I already have 32 activity points banked on just thursday & friday alone, with Zumba this morning to go.

Something I was a little gutted about was I hadn't seen 3 of my friends for about 4/5 weeks, and this friend from school for about a year, but none of them mentioned anything about my weight loss.
My two other friends that were there said they can see it as soon as they see me, and I see them regularly, so why didn't my other friends?!
Even the girl I went to school with that I see once a week at Zumba saw it.
Was it because 3 of the 4 were boys? Do boys not notice it as much?!
Was it because 2 of them (they're coupled up) are too self involved that anything anyone else does is pointless - they're buying their first house together (despite being together just under 2 years and have never lived together before) and all they talk about is that, or their nieces. It's a little bit dull and repetitive after a few times. I start to switch off.
Especially as they don't really talk to anyone or see anyone until they decide they want to come out and then expect everyone to be there.

But anyway, just something that I wondered about, because although I can't really see it still, I know everyone else can, and they all know I'm doing weight watchers so it's not like a taboo subject to say something. Who knows.
Maybe it's because I'm repetitive with my conversations too - but I try not to bring it up in front of people who haven't mentioned it - I want them to notice because they noticed, not because I've mentioned it.

I find it easier and easier to talk about it as my weight goes down because I know how hard I've worked.
I don't care about telling people I weighed nearly 12 and a half stone. Because I don't anymore.
Anyone else feel like that?!

Anyway... I'm done now.
I've got 10% left on my laptop battery, it's 9:21 and I haven't had my breakfast yet and Zumba is at 10.
Hope everyone has a good saturday.

x

Hey Emma :)

Your Friday sounded like a nice day, I've come to realise that most people never really mention weight loss but then if we are honest people don't really mention weigh gain tho either! I hope you enjoy your Thai Meal, I'm out for a Birthday Party Buffet tonight, I know I've got my Weeklies and will probably have about 16 dailies left too but just don't want to go off the rails, I'm sure I won't lol. X hope u have fun at Zumba, I need to fit Lesley Sansone in with my 5 year old helper! X

Hey Emma :)

Your Friday sounded like a nice day, I've come to realise that most people never really mention weight loss but then if we are honest people don't really mention weigh gain tho either! I hope you enjoy your Thai Meal, I'm out for a Birthday Party Buffet tonight, I know I've got my Weeklies and will probably have about 16 dailies left too but just don't want to go off the rails, I'm sure I won't lol. X hope u have fun at Zumba, I need to fit Lesley Sansone in with my 5 year old helper! X

Yeah, I suppose it's right.
My friend from school I mentioned has put on a lot of weight since school, but I don't say anything to him about it. It's rude.
But my closer friends know damn well I'm losing weight and I found that a little rude that they hasn't even mentioned it or asked how I got on.
I saw another close friend today and the first thing she said was "you've lost more weight".
She knows it's important to me and so she starts up a conversation about it.

Honestly do think it's just rudeness/ignorance when it comes to the other friends.

Zumba was tough today. Sweating like a pig. But I walked to and from class to try and get some steps in. I've done 3700 so far. May have to go for a walk later to boost it though.

Have you got anything planned for today?

X

Bit annoyed.
I'm on my phone checking updates, and accidentally pressed unsubscribe on a thread and now I don't remember which one it was.
It's too easy to unsubscribe on here. There should be an "are you sure" option so you can cancel it if you did it accidentally. Gah.

So if I don't comment on your thread for a while, let me know, cuz it could be yours.

Sorry =(

Yeah, I suppose it's right.
My friend from school I mentioned has put on a lot of weight since school, but I don't say anything to him about it. It's rude.
But my closer friends know damn well I'm losing weight and I found that a little rude that they hasn't even mentioned it or asked how I got on.
I saw another close friend today and the first thing she said was "you've lost more weight".
She knows it's important to me and so she starts up a conversation about it.

Honestly do think it's just rudeness/ignorance when it comes to the other friends.

Zumba was tough today. Sweating like a pig. But I walked to and from class to try and get some steps in. I've done 3700 so far. May have to go for a walk later to boost it though.

Have you got anything planned for today?

X

Lazy Day today until we have to go out tonight, bliss! X

Bit annoyed.
I'm on my phone checking updates, and accidentally pressed unsubscribe on a thread and now I don't remember which one it was.
It's too easy to unsubscribe on here. There should be an "are you sure" option so you can cancel it if you did it accidentally. Gah.

So if I don't comment on your thread for a while, let me know, cuz it could be yours.

Sorry =(

It best not be my thread ;-) x

Lazy Day today until we have to go out tonight, bliss! X

It best not be my thread ;-) x

No, not yours. I unsubscribed from that deliberately. Couldn't keep up =P haha
It's just silly and there's no way of checking what it was I'd unsubscribed from =(

No, not yours. I unsubscribed from that deliberately. Couldn't keep up =P haha
It's just silly and there's no way of checking what it was I'd unsubscribed from =(

Mine keeps u on your toes ;-) Hope u have a fab time tonight Sweetie. X

I think some people don't mention anything to do with weight in case it offends, or maybe because it doesn't rate highly in their own little private world :p

Back