Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

I think some people don't mention anything to do with weight in case it offends, or maybe because it doesn't rate highly in their own little private world :p

Yeah... I think it was a bit rude personally.
They know I'm doing it, I've spoken about it before, so they should know it's not something I'm going to be offended about.
I know that their lives are currently revolving around their house and their families, so I ask about them to make conversation.
It's only polite that they do the same, even if the topic is weight loss.

Cuz I am working bloody hard for this and it makes it worth it when people mention it.

Hi !!!! Found your thread :) have subscribed and going to follow debating whether to swap from Sw to ww for a bit so going to follow and see how you get on your doing fab so far Hun :) x

Thanks for coming over and subscribing.
Hope you haven't been bored to death reading my long winded posts haha.

I tried slimming world and it just wasn't for me - not enough variety, felt rather restricted on what I could and couldn't eat and I have an issue telling when I'm full - if there's food on my plate, I will continue to eat it until it's gone.

Whereas WW, I can eat absolutely anything that takes my fancy, as long as I portion it, which means I can still eat chips, I can still eat cake & biscuits, just in moderation.
And I've found it so easy to do.

Good luck with whichever you choose...
Each one suits each person differently, it's about finding which one suits you.
And I've found that WW suits me perfectly
x

Morning Emma, Hope you have a good Sunday. X

Good morning Serena.
Thank you.
Hope you have a good sunday too and had a good night out last night
x

Good morning Serena.
Thank you.
Hope you have a good sunday too and had a good night out last night
x

I'm getting a bit panicked, Poopy still in bed and she has to be at a party at Midday! X

Yesterday...
- Walked to Zumba
- Seemed tougher than usual for some reason even though exactly the same as normal
- Grandma's house for lunch
- Had stir fry. Mmmm
- Shopping
- Took mum to Morrisons hoping to build up some steps
- Got home
- Just enough time to get ready so no chance to do any walking =(
- Mai Thai
- Was absolutely gorgeous
- Left out the middle course (7pp) and enjoyed the other 3 instead
- Felt full just those three, so defo glad I did without
- Total 33pp (had 15 dailies left and 41 APs)
- The Brewery Tap
- A pub down the road from Mai Thai
- Never been before, really liked it
- Would like to go again and see their "Tap Room" (they brew beer there, hence the pub name)
- Didn't reach 12000 steps =(
- Got to 11417 before it reset itself at midnight
- Surprised I got that many as I was on about 7000 by meal time
- Spent the short amount of time we were in The Brewery Tap stepping from side to side
- Got home and spent 20 minutes fast walking on the spot
- Really gutted I didn't get to target, but my own fault for not doing something about it earlier in the day

Today...
- The boy is coming over
- Planning on getting some sort of walking in today
- Also gonna try and earn those missing 583 from yesterday

- Hope you all had a good saturday and enjoy your Sunday =)
- x

I'm getting a bit panicked, Poopy still in bed and she has to be at a party at Midday! X

Go tickle her til she wakes up haha.

Is she still in bed cuz she's tired, or do you think she's ill??

She's got a better social life than I have haha

Go tickle her til she wakes up haha.

Is she still in bed cuz she's tired, or do you think she's ill??

She's got a better social life than I have haha

She woke up at 1115 and the party started at 12, was a mad rush! Hope you've had a nice Sunday. X PS-Glad U enjoyed your Thai Meal, Saturday was a good night all round! X

Another late update.
Just had a good day chilling with the boy (and was banned from checking my forums for the evening haha)

Went to see the boy.
He was supposed to be coming to mine, but the lazy thing couldn't be bothered getting his motorbike out, so I went to go get him.
Then instead we ended up spending the majority of the day at his.
We did eventually make it back to mine, and he had a large chicken roast dinner at the local wetherspoons whilst I sat and watched him.
I'd already made sure I'd eaten, but my food routine got messed up so I was hungry at the same times despite eating at different times.
So I picked at the cabbage and carrot from his roast.
Then we went for a walk by the river, popped in to see my mum, then back to his to watch last Wednesday's apprentice and start watching his misfits box set.
We walked to tesco, where I picked up a couple of grape and apple fruit bags for 15p each and then I spent about 15 minutes walking round his house trying to get the last few steps.

Was really nice to see him as I hadn't seen him since last Sunday due to various reasons.
So we had a REALLY big catch up.
And I mean a big catch up.
When we weren't doing what I've mentioned, we were catching up ;)
Haha

I'm determined to keep on track with my weight loss this week lol.

Today's plan - body combat shortly to replace the class I'm going to miss on Wednesday night.
Then to my grandparents' house for lunch, then start my new job at 2. Finish at 6, then aquafit at 730. Then chill out time.
Really gutted as today was supposed to be the day I go to Alton towers =(
Waited ages for the date on the tickets to arrive and now I can't go.
Ah well, I'll just have to save up and go at a different time.

What's everyone got planned for their day/week?!

Another late update.
Just had a good day chilling with the boy (and was banned from checking my forums for the evening haha)

Went to see the boy.
He was supposed to be coming to mine, but the lazy thing couldn't be bothered getting his motorbike out, so I went to go get him.
Then instead we ended up spending the majority of the day at his.
We did eventually make it back to mine, and he had a large chicken roast dinner at the local wetherspoons whilst I sat and watched him.
I'd already made sure I'd eaten, but my food routine got messed up so I was hungry at the same times despite eating at different times.
So I picked at the cabbage and carrot from his roast.
Then we went for a walk by the river, popped in to see my mum, then back to his to watch last Wednesday's apprentice and start watching his misfits box set.
We walked to tesco, where I picked up a couple of grape and apple fruit bags for 15p each and then I spent about 15 minutes walking round his house trying to get the last few steps.

Was really nice to see him as I hadn't seen him since last Sunday due to various reasons.
So we had a REALLY big catch up.
And I mean a big catch up.
When we weren't doing what I've mentioned, we were catching up ;)
Haha

I'm determined to keep on track with my weight loss this week lol.

Today's plan - body combat shortly to replace the class I'm going to miss on Wednesday night.
Then to my grandparents' house for lunch, then start my new job at 2. Finish at 6, then aquafit at 730. Then chill out time.
Really gutted as today was supposed to be the day I go to Alton towers =(
Waited ages for the date on the tickets to arrive and now I can't go.
Ah well, I'll just have to save up and go at a different time.

What's everyone got planned for their day/week?!

Its gud to have a gud catch up hun haha.x cant believe u resisted that roast wen u was hungry now thats willpower. Gud luck with the new job hun your guna do great.x

Its gud to have a gud catch up hun haha.x cant believe u resisted that roast wen u was hungry now thats willpower. Gud luck with the new job hun your guna do great.x

We had the house to ourselves as well - his flatmate had gone to his girlfriend's, so I'm sure you can imagine it was a good catch up lol.

It's getting harder and harder as I get closer to resist foods.
I do keep thinking, oh, one little bit won't hurt... but it is going to hurt and I have to stop myself, because I can't afford to slow down the weight loss.
I only ate the cabbage & carrots.
He had peas on his plate as well, but they cost points and I wasn't wasting points on veg that I'm not really that keen on.

I just need to keep on it as I'm getting so close.

And thanks.
I'm a bit less nervous than I was after having a go at it on friday.
So we'll see how I get on.

Got anything planned for your day?
x

We had the house to ourselves as well - his flatmate had gone to his girlfriend's, so I'm sure you can imagine it was a good catch up lol.

It's getting harder and harder as I get closer to resist foods.
I do keep thinking, oh, one little bit won't hurt... but it is going to hurt and I have to stop myself, because I can't afford to slow down the weight loss.
I only ate the cabbage & carrots.
He had peas on his plate as well, but they cost points and I wasn't wasting points on veg that I'm not really that keen on.

I just need to keep on it as I'm getting so close.

And thanks.
I'm a bit less nervous than I was after having a go at it on friday.
So we'll see how I get on.

Got anything planned for your day?
x

Thats my new word 4 it now a catch up haha. Wel if u read it i epicly went off the rails at the wkend and felt like crap. The wierd thing is tho im cravin salad and gud food. I cant wait to get back to my healthy food. i fogot how junk food makes u feel so thats a lesson learned. Not much today hun just sorting my house and geting it al nice again after the wkend and kids messing up. Il stil b doing all the washing 2nite at this rate.x

Thats my new word 4 it now a catch up haha. Wel if u read it i epicly went off the rails at the wkend and felt like crap. The wierd thing is tho im cravin salad and gud food. I cant wait to get back to my healthy food. i fogot how junk food makes u feel so thats a lesson learned. Not much today hun just sorting my house and geting it al nice again after the wkend and kids messing up. Il stil b doing all the washing 2nite at this rate.x

Catch up is a good word for it.
Except, just make sure it's only used in reference to my boyfriend. It would be a little bit awkward if I was seeing an old school friend for a catch up... Haha.

Yeah... I did see your post. Bless ya. But at least you've learned now how you feel when you eat junk.
It's good that your cravings are for healthy food.

I had a little tidy of my room yesterday, but need to have a proper clear out. Now I've got a few more hours to spare, I might give it a go.
But there's just so much junk, I don't know where to start =( Might just chuck the whole lot out haha.

Catch up is a good word for it.
Except, just make sure it's only used in reference to my boyfriend. It would be a little bit awkward if I was seeing an old school friend for a catch up... Haha.

Yeah... I did see your post. Bless ya. But at least you've learned now how you feel when you eat junk.
It's good that your cravings are for healthy food.

I had a little tidy of my room yesterday, but need to have a proper clear out. Now I've got a few more hours to spare, I might give it a go.
But there's just so much junk, I don't know where to start =( Might just chuck the whole lot out haha.

Oh yeh def. You can only catch up with him hun. Ul just have to say im meetin up wit my friend for a chat coz if u say catch up now im guna think uve lost the plot. Hows the tidyin goin. I Stil havent finished im just havin lunch and then back to it.x

I decided to go to lunch at my grandma's and start work in an hour.
I'll look at tidying tomorrow once I've been down the gym.
Cuz I need to find my eeyore coin =(
It's in my room somewhere.

Do you fancy doing my room for me when you're done yours??

I decided to go to lunch at my grandma's and start work in an hour.
I'll look at tidying tomorrow once I've been down the gym.
Cuz I need to find my eeyore coin =(
It's in my room somewhere.

Do you fancy doing my room for me when you're done yours??

At this rate hun im guna b still doing mine tomoz. ive blitzed the house from top to bottom with a bossy 2 year old running after me. Think me and serena wil team up hun we wil find your coin in no time and serena wil arrange your sock draw in colour order haha.x

Hey Emma, I read your diary with great jealousy. I have not had one of those catch ups in a very very long time! :-( Hope that work has gone well for you today, I have a mental week but will try and get on here when I can! X

Hey Emma, I read your diary with great jealousy. I have not had one of those catch ups in a very very long time! :-( Hope that work has gone well for you today, I have a mental week but will try and get on here when I can! X

Well, tbh, the first time I ever had a catch up was this february, so I'm greatly making up and catching up with him as much as possible. Haha.
Work went well thanks, and I hope your mental week goes smoothly.
I know how hard it is to get online when you're crazy busy, so we'll see you when you get the chance to pop in =)

At this rate hun im guna b still doing mine tomoz. ive blitzed the house from top to bottom with a bossy 2 year old running after me. Think me and serena wil team up hun we wil find your coin in no time and serena wil arrange your sock draw in colour order haha.x

I've made a little list of things I need to do tomorrow.
Need to stick some washing on, make my friend's mum a birthday card, do Leslie and go to the gym & body tone class, plus youth club at 5.
Then, if I've got any time after all that, I may try and give my room a blitz.

Back