Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

Oops...it never happened I never saw it happen lol x

AHA!
Chopsticks?!
Elegant?!
Yeah right...

And luckily I don't like rice, so that won't be an issue.
I think I'll order chips instead of chow mein because noodles are definitely messy haha.
But I do love a chicken chow mein.

Mmmm.
Just thinking about it now is making me want one.

My day has been ok thanks.
Popped into morrisons on my way home from work and picked up a 2 pack of birds eye reggae reggae chargrilled chicken breasts for £1.
Discovered they were only 4pp each. Bargain.
So had that with a box of mccains micro chips and some shredded swede & carrot that grandma sent home, covered in 15g of Hellmann's lighter than light mayo.
I love that you can have up to 26g of LTL mayo for 0pp!
And for those that love salad cream - morrisons own salad cream for like 26p - you get more grams for 0pp than any of the expensive brands, including the "light" versions. Redonkulous.

The chicken breast was yummy, but burned my mouth off haha.

Also picked up a pack of m savers breaded chicken burgers for 4pp each and an m saves tuna pasta bake for 10pp - I had one the other night and loved it so bought another one.
A bit higher than I'd normally spend on a ready meal, but it was really big and really yummy.

I seem to slowly be moving on from ready meals and creating my own dinners.
Nothing advanced - just stuff like veggie nuggets or fish fingers or chicken burgers or turkey jetters or fish cakes and then finishing them off with micro chips or ww onion & potato patties and sometimes a bit of veg.
I think that's definitely an improvement.

I'm never gonna be a proper cook, but I do like that I can put together a meal now.
And I prefer things that can be pointed per item rather than per grams, because weighing is just a pita haha.

Hope everyone's well =D

I've never seen the potato patties. Where do you buy them?

I've never seen the potato patties. Where do you buy them?

I found them in my local freezer shop - Heron Foods.
I don't know if everywhere has a Heron.
3 patties are 2 points I believe.

Popping in to subscribe x

I saw Heron when I was I'm Rhyl, we don't have that in Kent :-( x

Ah right ok. Ill have to see if I can find something similar around here :) thanks

Here to subscribe too, I eat usually around 6.30-7.00 that is when hubby gets home from work but do find i am starving at that stage but it keeps me from picking in the evenings i suppose.

Hi.
Welcome.
Thanks for subscribing.

As I said previously, I can't eat too early.
But I really hate wednesdays.
Having to fit food around work is hard.
It wouldn't be too bad if I wasn't limited by a points system - if I was just eating regularly like I was before, I'd have breakfast, 2 lunches and then dinner, but I don't always have enough points to do that, so I choose smaller meals.

I work 12-4 on a wednesday.
I leave for work at 1130 so have to have something before then.
I feel it's a bit early for lunch, but I have breakfast about 7, so I'd be starving halfway through my shift if I didn't have something beforehand and 4 would definitely be too late to have something if I didn't have something before.

Then at 6-8 I go to gym classes.
It's way too early for my dinner because I'd be starving later in the evening, so afterwards is when I have my dinner.
But I have to have something before class because it's a long time between lunch at 1130 and dinner at 830.

It's just a pain in the neck haha.

How was Work today Emma? Hope you enjoy your two classes. X

2 lunches?

I wish we had a Heron here, never seen one!

Yeah... I'd have lunch before work and then again after work.

But because I'm on WW, I have a mini pre-lunch before work and then have a little bit more after work and before my class.
Today I had weetabix.
Wanted to keep it low in pp.

And I think they're slowly working their way down.
The first place I ever saw one was in Skegness a long long time ago - I'm talking like 10 years ago.
And they have them up in the likes of Scarborough... so it's just a matter of time before they slowly creep down you's two's way.

Trina - have you got a Heron up your end??

But because I'm on WW, I have a mini pre-lunch before work and then have a little bit more after work and before my class.
Today I had weetabix.

The first place I ever saw one was in Skegness a long long time ago - I'm talking like 10 years ago.
And they have them up in the likes of Scarborough... so it's just a matter of time before they slowly creep down you's two's way.

I hope so! I'm so bored of Iceland, we don't even have Farm Foods :-( x

Today I had weetabix.

No hun is that like farmfoods. We have a jack fulton.x

No hun is that like farmfoods. We have a jack fulton.x

What the hell is one of those?!? I want these random shops! X

What the hell is one of those?!? I want these random shops! X

Which 1? Surely u must have a farmfoods. the jack fulton is a cheaper version. Its a frozen food shop but u can buy random things. Ten pakets of crisps for 1 pound or like 6 boxes of poppets for 1 pound. Cereal,soup,tins jars. Its realy random.x

Which 1? Surely u must have a farmfoods. the jack fulton is a cheaper version. Its a frozen food shop but u can buy random things. Ten pakets of crisps for 1 pound or like 6 boxes of poppets for 1 pound. Cereal,soup,tins jars. Its realy random.x

The Jack one lol, I want a random shop like that! X

That sounds a lot like Heron.

You must have 1 random shop.x

Nope :-( Our town is rubbish :-( where I lived as a kid used to have a shovel shop where everything is in bins and u just fill a bag, they weigh it and you pay! That was funky! But it closed :-( x

Back