Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

How was Work today Emma? Hope you enjoy your two classes. X

Work was good today thanks.
I was date checking - again.

It seems to be taking ages because I can never get time to do it.
But I'm getting there slowly.
Almost finished the store room and it's looking much better.

On monday they decided that it would be 'safe' to put all the chocolate back on the shop floor.
It was taken off because it was melting.
I thought it was a weird decision considering we're in August and it's likely to get warm again... and today it was taken off again because it was starting to melt.
Surprise surprise.
That's slightly messed up my store room a little, but I've date checked all the individual bars of chocolate, so that's not too much of a problem.

Seriously considered not doing my classes tonight cuz I couldn't be bothered.
I am slowly gonna have to cut down what I do because I'm going to burn out soon.
Exercising is quite an effort on my joints atm.
But I always feel so good when I'm finished.

Work was good today thanks.
I was date checking - again.

It seems to be taking ages because I can never get time to do it.
But I'm getting there slowly.
Almost finished the store room and it's looking much better.

On monday they decided that it would be 'safe' to put all the chocolate back on the shop floor.
It was taken off because it was melting.
I thought it was a weird decision considering we're in August and it's likely to get warm again... and today it was taken off again because it was starting to melt.
Surprise surprise.
That's slightly messed up my store room a little, but I've date checked all the individual bars of chocolate, so that's not too much of a problem.

Seriously considered not doing my classes tonight cuz I couldn't be bothered.
I am slowly gonna have to cut down what I do because I'm going to burn out soon.
Exercising is quite an effort on my joints atm.
But I always feel so good when I'm finished.

You be careful on those joints Sweetie, u don't want to do yourself an injury and risk having to not do any exercise. X

Be careful with the exercise Emma!

Do you guys have Makro? We have one here. It's like wholesale/bulk stuff and you have to be a member to shop in there so we don't go. But they do a gorgeous frozen chocolate fudge cake!

Be careful with the exercise Emma!

Do you guys have Makro? We have one here. It's like wholesale/bulk stuff and you have to be a member to shop in there so we don't go. But they do a gorgeous frozen chocolate fudge cake!

We have Costco but I can't get a card :-( x

You still have to be part of the one of the approved organisations etc. x

My friend bought one the other day. He just works in the pub :)

My friend bought one the other day. He just works in the pub :)

OMG really? Maybe they changed the rules then. I just checked and its still £20 plus VAT and you have to name your organisation, Pub is one of them though. X

We have a heron foods in York and our poundland shops are fab!! In fact they sell we stuff cheap, must stop by!

Like the sound of a shop that sells things by weight!!!

I have 2 breakfasts on my early days as I need something to help me get through the first bit of the morning (6/6.30), but then I'm starved again by my break (any time between 9&11!). Then it's lunch, afternoon snack, dinner & treat!! It's so carefully planned & managed! I used to have a cereal bar first thing then sausage, hash browns & beans for break, then lunch, all by 1pm....no wonder I was going from chubby to tubby!!!

We have a heron foods in York and our poundland shops are fab!! In fact they sell we stuff cheap, must stop by!

Like the sound of a shop that sells things by weight!!!

I have 2 breakfasts on my early days as I need something to help me get through the first bit of the morning (6/6.30), but then I'm starved again by my break (any time between 9&11!). Then it's lunch, afternoon snack, dinner & treat!! It's so carefully planned & managed! I used to have a cereal bar first thing then sausage, hash browns & beans for break, then lunch, all by 1pm....no wonder I was going from chubby to tubby!!!

You sound like me with your meal between your Breakfast and Lunch! We are fatties no more now though ;-) x

Well I'm still a bit of a fatty!!

Erm... how do you make that one to be?!
You weigh less than I do... and yes, you're shorter than me, but by an inch and a half, so that's barely anything.
Would you call *me* a fatty these days?!
I may think it myself sometimes, but think of what you think of me, and apply if to yourself because you weigh less than I do.
Your BMI is barely higher than mine - but even so, it's in the "normal" weight range.
So I think you have no reason to call yourself or think of yourself as a "fatty"
:p

Ah here your in no way shape or form fat.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Luck for WI Emma :) Looking forward to hearing your result! X

Thanks ladies.
I don't know how I've done this week.
I don't know how I want to have done this week.
Maintaining isn't the same as losing =(
It's less fun.

Thanks ladies.
I don't know how I've done this week.
I don't know how I want to have done this week.
Maintaining isn't the same as losing =(
It's less fun.

You're gonna do just fine Sweetie, I think Maintaining is much more Trial & Error than the losing part, you've got to find out what works for you! A bit like with the Weeklies when we are losing, it works for some, others it doesn't! X

Good luck for WI!

Savers do cheapish food nowadays. They don't have much choice as it's really a chemisty sort of shop, but my local Savers does alcohol and chocolate, crisps, hot chocolate, tea it's a bit weird really!

Back