Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

Good luck for WI!

Savers do cheapish food nowadays. They don't have much choice as it's really a chemisty sort of shop, but my local Savers does alcohol and chocolate, crisps, hot chocolate, tea it's a bit weird really!

OMG finally one we have! Savers is a random food shop, you're right! X

Well ladies. I've just weighed in and have lost 1.5lbs meaning I've reached my 2.5stone loss.

I'm not very good at this maintaining malarkey am I?
But it's definitely slowing down because I'd be losing 2-2.5lbs a week and now I'm losin 1-1.5lbs.
This week I'm going to up my points to 32 and see how I get on this week.

Well ladies. I've just weighed in and have lost 1.5lbs meaning I've reached my 2.5stone loss.

But it's definitely slowing down because I'd be losing 2-2.5lbs a week and now I'm losin 1-1.5lbs.

Well Done on your 1.5lbs Loss! I knew u had nothing to worry about, how far are u into your 5lb Lower Bracket now? I wonder how 32pp will affect you next week?!? X

Well done thats fab. Heres to maintaing next week.x

Well done on loss. And it will take a while to work out how not to lose (sounds wierd). :D

Well done on your loss, but I hope you manage to maintain next week! You'll waste away soon :p

Yay for getting into the 2stone bracket so you will have 6 more pp a day? Maybe have an extra snack during the day or 2portions of carbs for dins or something

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Emma even if your technically maintaining!! 2.5st that's amazing, we need a before & after if you dare???

Hooray for 32pp a day :) that's a curly wurly or since maintenance plan a wispa a day...mmmm!!

Re yesterdays convo - I suppose I'm not a fatty but my beer belly just doesn't want to shift, it's not flat like yours!!

A Wispa a day, keeps the doctor away ;-) x

Well, I wrote a post in response to Serena earlier, and it seems to have posted my "announcement" post instead.
Grrr.

I'm 2lbs into my 5lb bracket, so can go down another 3lbs.

I'm not sure how the extra points will affect me.
I've upped to 32 and am also dropping a gym session this week (for good - my gym instructor says I don't need to go to the gym 4 times a week as well as 4 classes a week, especially as I'm wanting to tone and one of those classes is tone).

So if I put on this week, I'll have to reduce my points again.
It's just so much effort trying to find the right number of points that's going to work for me.
But it's still early days I suppose.
I want to be able to try eating all my weeklies one week and see what happens, but I can only really change 1 thing at a time.
A week is far too long to wait before trying the next combination!!
Haha.
Ah well.. I'll get there.
It's a lifestyle, not a short fix, so I've got the rest of my life to get this right.

Thanks for all the congratulations guys.
I'm a bad maintainer haha.
But it's 2.5 stone in 16 weeks, and my final goal on my signature is complete!

In all honesty, I don't feel 9st12.
I still kinda feel like I'm 10stone.
But I'm fine with that, I'm liking how I look

Well done on your loss, but I hope you manage to maintain next week! You'll waste away soon :p

Haha... I doubt that.
I don't think my body will go much lower.
But I'm fine with that because I'm happy with my size now.

Yay for getting into the 2stone bracket so you will have 6 more pp a day? Maybe have an extra snack during the day or 2portions of carbs for dins or something

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've got 6 extra points to my losing points now, yeah.

I've got more points, but I've been eating less during the day.
Instead, I've been having bigger lunches/dinners and breakfast has snuck up to 3 point weetabix to 4 point weetabix followed by ww yoghurt.
I've got a huge bowl of pointed snacks that I was always picking from in the evenings, but I haven't touched them in ages.
Crazy!

Well, I wrote a post in response to Serena earlier, and it seems to have posted my "announcement" post instead.
Grrr.

I'm 2lbs into my 5lb bracket, so can go down another 3lbs.

I'm not sure how the extra points will affect me.
I've upped to 32 and am also dropping a gym session this week (for good - my gym instructor says I don't need to go to the gym 4 times a week as well as 4 classes a week, especially as I'm wanting to tone and one of those classes is tone).

So if I put on this week, I'll have to reduce my points again.
It's just so much effort trying to find the right number of points that's going to work for me.
But it's still early days I suppose.
I want to be able to try eating all my weeklies one week and see what happens, but I can only really change 1 thing at a time.
A week is far too long to wait before trying the next combination!!
Haha.
Ah well.. I'll get there.
It's a lifestyle, not a short fix, so I've got the rest of my life to get this right.

Thanks for all the congratulations guys.
I'm a bad maintainer haha.
But it's 2.5 stone in 16 weeks, and my final goal on my signature is complete!

In all honesty, I don't feel 9st12.
I still kinda feel like I'm 10stone.
But I'm fine with that, I'm liking how I look

Sounds like a Plan :) I love my Weeklies but this week I haven't touched them, I'm eager to see what that and the 30DS will do, hopefully it will wave goodbye to my Holiday Gain! I'm glad to hear that you are dropping one gym session, was worried u was gonna burn yourself out soon ;-) And btw, I'm glad you're liking how u look, u look amazing! X

Well done Emma even if your technically maintaining!! 2.5st that's amazing, we need a before & after if you dare???

Hooray for 32pp a day :) that's a curly wurly or since maintenance plan a wispa a day...mmmm!!

Re yesterdays convo - I suppose I'm not a fatty but my beer belly just doesn't want to shift, it's not flat like yours!!

Eurgh... no thanks to the curly wurly or wispa.
I don't like chocolate.
It is however enough for a packet of mini party rings though haha.

And my belly is flat - always has been, but it sticks out first and then it's flat lol.

Yeah before and after pics!! Show us pretty please :)

As for before & after pics - I'll try and get some afters for you.
I've got plenty of hideous befores - in fact I've been looking at some pics from when I went to florida in september 2011 and oh my word, I look hideous.

So I've got some pics from 2011, a pic from april 2012 and a pic from april this year.

I'm also planning on taking a photo in the clothes I was wearing in the april 2012 picture, so when I get two seconds, I'll take some.
Probably tomorrow afternoon providing I don't get caught up doing other things.
Hope not - I'm looking forward to an afternoon of chilling and doing naff all =D

Back